New mosque plan proposed

New mosque plan proposed

There are 11 comments on the Naperville Sun story from May 12, 2011, titled New mosque plan proposed. In it, Naperville Sun reports that:

The Islamic Center of Western Suburbs has hit the "refresh" button in its effort to open a worship center near West Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Naperville Sun.

surounded

Palatine, IL

#1 May 17, 2011
Enough already - we are being saturated
surounded

Palatine, IL

#2 May 17, 2011
Enough already, we are being overrun
Degree

Glendale Heights, IL

#3 May 17, 2011
i agree i don't want to see all those mosque being built everywhere.Not safe at all if you know what i mean.I don't trust any muslims every since Sept 11th.Screw those people ;/ I wonder what's really the plan behind building mosque in every city and state??
Sorrounded by Morons

Los Angeles, CA

#4 May 29, 2011
You guys should really do your research about the religion, instead of listening to the media about Islam. Bunch of sheeple.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 May 29, 2011
Not listening to the media, listening to the explosions...
Sorrounded by Morons wrote:
You guys should really do your research about the religion, instead of listening to the media about Islam. Bunch of sheeple.
Sorrounded by Morons

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 31, 2011
Pat_Riot wrote:
Not listening to the media, listening to the explosions...
<quoted text>
So your just gonna stereotype? Very ignorant. Every race has its bad and good people.
CZ75B

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2011
FACT Mohammad married an 8 year old, her name was Aisha. There's actually an excellent article in this month's National Geographic addressing underage marriage in Muslim countries.

FACT according to Islam Sharia is the LAW-any other form of Government is considedered a sin.

FACT-TAQIYYA allows Muslims to LIE in order to preserve Islam.

Yeah, I did my research, I've even been inside a Mosque...the women had to enter through a different doorway and had to worship in the back, while the men sat up front. It's a stone age religion of the worst type and this is coming from someone who doesn't think much of Christianity either, but the fictional Jesus wasn't running around marrying 8 year olds and slaughtering/conquering other nations...while Mohammad most certainly did.
Truthfully

Elmhurst, IL

#8 Jun 5, 2011
thanks for the info.very interesting isn't it- i agree with you melrose park.ISLAM=SATAN

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9 Jun 10, 2011
1. Islam isn't a "race". It's a political & religious doctorine founded by a pedophile and hysterically followed by psychotics that think women are better off sheathed head-to-toe because they don't trust their own male members to be able to exersice some measure of self control.
2. Every "race", in fact the planets polulation as a whole, runs the entire spectrum from good to evil. Often in the same person on the same day. Islams followers are more pre-disposed to create havoc in the same way that Menanites are pre-disposed to farming.
3. You, by wipping out the tired-out, used-up and oft tossed term "racist", have just broken Godwin's law (revised).
Sorrounded by Morons wrote:
<quoted text>
So your just gonna stereotype? Very ignorant. Every race has its bad and good people.
car repairs

Northampton, UK

#10 Jun 28, 2011
Islam is Peace.

Scotland is full of racists gayest mofo so go back and hide in the sea biatch, oh and your accent is shit.
Get it

Elmhurst, IL

#11 Jul 5, 2011
nobody like muslims you hear

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carol Stream Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why the Cook County soda tax failed Wed Common Sense 2
News New Lenox Man Nabbed in Forest Preserve Sex Sting (Aug '12) Oct 16 Woodyshark 28
Dahleh fraud criminal con family Oct 11 California victim 3
Despicable Comment By Elgin School District Boa... Oct 8 Jimmy 5
Sal "The Voice" Valentinetti first time in Chic... Oct 8 Sal Fan 4
Portillo's Already changed for the worst. (Sep '15) Sep 28 Sun 12
News Three suspects arrested in connection with Syca... Aug '17 Mike B 2

Carol Stream Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carol Stream Mortgages