Should Wheaton have a not-for-profit artist co-operative?

Posted in the Carol Stream Forum

melody williamson

AOL

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Can anyone comment on whether there is a need or desire for an artist co-op to be used by local artists as studio, gallery and education space? Including all the arts... visual, 3d, music, theatrical..... Promote additional educational opportunities for the community with our local and regional artists. Get the City of Wheaton involved to see this effort as a component of something bigger that they can support - similar to what the Aurora Public Art Commission has done for their city. Any comments, thoughts or suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carol Stream Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 6 min Weneedchange 154
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 57 min NevadaBob 1,927
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 49,841
Current Technologies Red Light Cameras 2 hr the reporter 14
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
crime in glendale heights (Feb '08) 16 hr BadDream 27
Review: Aj's Feathered Friends Pet Shop 23 hr Jen T 1
•••
•••
•••

Carol Stream Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carol Stream People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••