Yeah. Thats about it.
Phyllis

Glens Falls, NY

#2 Oct 13, 2010
And.......
julie

Altmar, NY

#3 Oct 19, 2010
No!!! don't you mean Jeremy Spreaker?? Ask the Nice & easy pigs they will tell u all about it !!He is yet another Closet case Married guy around here that doesn't have the balls to me man enough to be honest! There so many of those cowards around here
Seriously

Glens Falls, NY

#4 Oct 19, 2010
Don't you think that, considering recent events, this is inappropriate? Honestly, who cares? People are jumping off of bridges because of this ignorant behavior!
Jane

Glens Falls, NY

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Listen to Seriously....we need no more drama associated with those that have an alternate sexual preference.
lolmg

Glens Falls, NY

#6 Nov 7, 2010
whoooo cares people omg get over it really
Diana

Glens Falls, NY

#7 Nov 7, 2010
Yeah, heard that too but who cares. To each their own or whatever. He's a nice person, isn't that all that matters?
Jennifer

Glens Falls, NY

#8 Nov 7, 2010
LOL the nice & easy pigs..... There are a lot of pigs in FP. And why do Jeremy Spraker and his wife keep popping out kids they can't afford anyway? I'm sick of paying for them...
wtf

Johnstown, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2010
why.... how many kids do they have????
nicole

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Nov 10, 2010
I have two kids and I f**kin take care of them both Jeremy and I both work f*ck u
Hahahahaha OMG

Glens Falls, NY

#11 Mar 8, 2011
He is so gay. For real. What a closet freak.
oh my god

Pascoag, RI

#12 Mar 8, 2011
This post was ded why the helll did you start it back up.
Celeste

Clifton Park, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2011
Get a life and grow up....don't you read the papers.
Jenna

Hudson Falls, NY

#14 Aug 11, 2011
He sits on his ass at his mommys house and doesn't do shit. Won't get a real job. Ex girlfriend said so.
Amy

Pittsfield, MA

#17 May 26, 2012
I guess he was in the navy then did nothing with his life. Too bad. Should just come out. Its ok.
Stacey

Canajoharie, NY

#19 Sep 7, 2012
Yeah he is weird. Something is just off about him. I know he spens a lot of time with his mom and almost no time with his friends. I knew his ex Michelle and she said he was even weird after she had to move. Like he would rather be with his mom then her. I bet he is going to be one of those wierd basement boys always with his momma.
No Way

Canajoharie, NY

#20 Sep 7, 2012
I know Nicole and Jeremy Spraker and Jeremys parents! They are great people and i always see them out and being So GREAT to those kids. How dare any one say bad shit about them. Those kids are always clean and they are so friendly! Seems like you people are thinkin of quornay and her nasty kids. All scabby and dirty. I seen them at parkside. Kid looked gross
hahaha

Canajoharie, NY

#21 Oct 27, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Don't you think that, considering recent events, this is inappropriate? Honestly, who cares? People are jumping off of bridges because of this ignorant behavior!
GOOD. this one SHOULD!!!
Yvonne

Canajoharie, NY

#22 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah he is. He has no friends and hangs out at home with his mommy all the time. His ex gf was smart to leave him. I use to work with her she was awesome. She deserves a real man. Not a boy in love with his mommy. Thats probably his best and only friend.
Nina

AOL

#23 Jan 19, 2013
This is awful how you people talk about someone.
What is in the drinking water in Fort Plain?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caroga Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mick Kelly Mon Jagger 9
Village of Fort Plain is Broke Mon Johnson 2
Brittney Battisti Mon butt nut 2
Skanky Teigan Viccarelli Apr 21 butt nut 5
Who would make a good OESJ BOE Member Apr 20 Sophie 31
News Team, school at odds over facility use (Jan '12) Apr 20 Wolf 20
Lexington (Aug '11) Apr 20 Western Staff 24

Caroga Lake Jobs

Personal Finance

Caroga Lake Mortgages