Joe

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

yeah, bob reese finally got arrested and broke his leg too!
sugarlips

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

how did i miss this? where did it happen? where does he live
mayham

Speculator, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

how did it happen -- he fell down -- where -- in nelliston -- where does he live -- in jail
Easy Lay

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Someone left a bag of donuts on the sidewalk and the cops found it.
jane

Gloversville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

What did he get arrested for?
MAYHAM

Speculator, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

because he left the donuts on the sidewalk
Joe

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

No, he had outstanding warrants and when they went to arrest him, the fool jumped out of the window. He shattered his leg and is handcuffed to a hospital bed in Albany. Karma is what it is!
yeeeoooww

Saint Johnsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Boy Joe its funny how u know so much about this. Shit u know more than the dude knows about himself. Way to go on bein on top of things.
Joe

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey you gotta keep your eyes and ears open when it comes to the scum in this town. They will rob you blind!
The localscum

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

You may have won the battle, but you are losing the war.
kickass

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

thats cool joe..keep up on scum if i know somebody watchin out i rest easier wtg! we need more nieghborhod watch around here
Ft Plain Sucks

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Joe wrote:
Hey you gotta keep your eyes and ears open when it comes to the scum in this town. They will rob you blind!
I assume you are referring to the ass-wipes at True Value and Ladd Electronics right??...yeah; those ass-wipes who are clueless when it comes to fixing Small-Engines, or Computer's. But then again; they represent Ft Plain just fine...f'ing Sleaze-town.
kickass

Canajoharie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

well for one true value is in fort plain and were talking about nelliston..and as for ladd electronics i have nothing but good to say about them! you obviously have a problem that cant be fixed and if you hate it here so much...leave!
Shawna

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

No, actually, Bob didn't get arrested. Seems the cops were just there inquiring about his good friend Nick Yager. The fool got scared and jumped out of the window! How funny is that??? Thats what drugs do to you. Cause paranoia! Wow, what an idiot!
Well for one plus one

Palatine Bridge, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

kickass wrote:
well for one true value is in fort plain and were talking about nelliston..and as for ladd electronics i have nothing but good to say about them! you obviously have a problem that cant be fixed and if you hate it here so much...leave!
The only problem I have that cannot be fixed is you. You are just as clueless as the Ass-Wipes that populate your White-Trash Kingdom. The only thing that separates Fart Plain with Butt-F@$&ville is a bridge. You can cross that bridge as many times as your Lard-Ass is capable of; and it still will not make one Iota of difference. You still live in a Sh#th%le.
Farquhar

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Which way to the Butt-f@$&ville bridge please?
IT SFUNNY

Speculator, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

if they only wanted to speak with him why did they put the dog on him ???????
Farquhar

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

In my country, using dog to attack is very impolite. But police not so polite. They do not like adventuresome foolish ish like climbing out of window and running down alley. So dog used to bite leg of terrorist. Everyone is consider terrorist so there are no rule. Just dog and nightstick. Everyone guilty until after beating. Sometime Guiliani time.
Fort Plain Lady

Port Orange, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Are you sure he got arrested? No dogs on him, yes he jumped not smart, but I guess you all know, and I wonder why at St. Mary's they toook the handcuffs off and he was not arrested, perhaps you need to get better scanners or information! Know the facts before you speak!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caroga Lake Discussions

Search the Caroga Lake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 6,344
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
reorganizational meeting Wed mrsuper 100
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Sham Hannuty 16,777
What happened? Wed taxed to death 7
Who is this Jordan kid that thinks he's all that? Wed Helpforyou 7
Madsen comes out of the closet Wed Informant 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Caroga Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••