I am so badass

Speculator, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
John was at a party in Stratford on Dougway Rd. Everybody was drinking tequila and white russians. It was boxer short and cowboy hat time and Sweeney was nowhere to be found. He had sweendizzled his way out to the chicken coupe. We walked in the coupe door and saw him with a god damned chicken for a belt buckle. Baaagaak... It's just like 'Deliverence' in Stratford.
bucky mcdougal

Speculator, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
This week was very eventful with the sweenstein. I witnessed him marking all the black sheep with his magic pencil. What a mess.. huuu..I am certainly not looking forward to wooling my sheep. Someone needs to council him as to what species he is to pencil on. Hopefully he doesn't come over and ask for a razor to shave his teeth again.. since that's what happens when you eat lamb. Baaaaaaaaah
hahahaha

Speculator, NY

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahalmao
John Sweeney

Speculator, NY

#6 Feb 19, 2013
These stories are true, but not about sheep. I like baby cows. Aaarumbaaa .. ya know what I mean. Calfyy waffy likes the Sweeney weeniee.
bucky buckstone

Speculator, NY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Yes the sweenster strikes again .some people went out for a birthday run at the stone jug well wouldn't you know it he got after someones dog they had to leave in the car .we all need to ship in and get him a party sheep!:-):-)
the real john sweeney

Deansboro, NY

#8 Feb 21, 2013
This all just to good lmao
Sheepey

San Jose, CA

#9 Feb 21, 2013
I don't know this person but a good nickname would be Sheepey.
Sheepney

San Jose, CA

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Wait. Hold on. Sheepney would be better.
Sheepney

San Jose, CA

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Apologies for the double post ^
ikillpeople

Gowanda, NY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
Sweeney is the most awsomest man in the world I would do dirty things to him
Law Enforcement

Gloversville, NY

#13 Mar 1, 2013
ikillpeople wrote:
Sweeney is the most awsomest man in the world I would do dirty things to him
We are aware of your recent Post on this Forum, and will be contacting you shortly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caroga Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bakery for sale? 7 hr Breaka u face 4
Karawyga principal 8 hr Joke 57
School video 8 hr Joke 4
Who are the hottest guys in Ft. Plain 13 hr Sugartits 2
Hot teachers at fp Sat Jax 15
Red house going west out of town Sat Jose 1
Leanne Reynolds Sat I am who I say I am 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Caroga Lake Mortgages