Next Last
stan

Sayre, PA

#1 Jun 1, 2010
any comments?
not dave

Albany, NY

#2 Jun 1, 2010
i have just one. do you have nothing else to do but post a persons name and see if people trash them? you must be from st johnsville as that seems to be what they like to do. pick on someone because you are bored? can't imagine being that bored i try to get people to talk garbage about someone!real name "stan"? didn't think so! leave people alone you loser!
musky weasel

Sayre, PA

#3 Jun 1, 2010
aha Kathrine so many for her... well this trench bite use to suck d!ck for crack and is now doing it for kibbles and bits
juice

Albany, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2010
i think shes pretty hot
oh well

Altamont, NY

#5 Jun 4, 2010
I love Kat!!..And if you dont like her o f*cking well..we dont care about you anyway...She never did anything to me to not like her..I think she has a big heart.Yes she is very blunt but thats a good thing she tells you how it is 24-7..and thats what i like about her..Some people on here need to start getting a life..maybe a job..Its sad if you sit here and all you do is talk shit about people. It means you have no life..Find one!..
Truth

Ballston Spa, NY

#6 Jun 4, 2010
I heard she sucks off much older men for pills.
gary gilmore

Sayre, PA

#7 Jun 4, 2010
Katherine Holloway can't run from the truth ANYMORE
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/st-johnsvil...
Firebreather

Albany, NY

#8 Jun 5, 2010
Thiis is one person i have nothing bad to say about. Katherine is a very polite young lady and i have a lot of respect for her working in cumby's, which by the way, ONLY has two male employees working there. Anyone else see something wrong here?
misty

Altamont, NY

#9 Jun 5, 2010
So i love kat very much she is a very good person
smokey

Albany, NY

#10 Jun 6, 2010
she is a doll!
Judge Hammer

Ballston Spa, NY

#11 Jun 6, 2010
misty wrote:
So i love kat very much she is a very good person
Like you know anything about "good people". Someone who pops off babies like they're a Chinese Nike factory obviously has bad judgment. Go bring another deformed accident into the world, you greedy selfish c*nt.
smokey wrote:
she is a doll!
Maybe if dolls had underbites and spread their legs for any Ken doll they see.
smokey

Albany, NY

#12 Jun 6, 2010
Judge Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you know anything about "good people". Someone who pops off babies like they're a Chinese Nike factory obviously has bad judgment. Go bring another deformed accident into the world, you greedy selfish c*nt.
<quoted text>
No, I just happen to think she's a really great person, and a young lady whom also happens to be very attractive.
oh well

Altamont, NY

#13 Jun 9, 2010
Judge Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
sorry there buddy but idk who the f*ck your talking about but Misty dont have no kids...get your info right before you start running your mouth..c*nt
iddoer

Henderson, NY

#14 Jun 10, 2010
hey i got quarters and pills, does that get me a ride on the kathrine train? In the great words of James C i'll show that little slut what a real man is
cool

Geneva, NY

#15 Jun 10, 2010
gary gilmore wrote:
Katherine Holloway can't run from the truth ANYMORE
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/st-johnsvil...
Shes cute.
Mr right

Geneva, NY

#16 Jun 10, 2010
oh well wrote:
I love Kat!!..And if you dont like her o f*cking well..we dont care about you anyway...She never did anything to me to not like her..I think she has a big heart.Yes she is very blunt but thats a good thing she tells you how it is 24-7..and thats what i like about her..Some people on here need to start getting a life..maybe a job..Its sad if you sit here and all you do is talk shit about people. It means you have no life..Find one!..
Introduce me.
worried person

Sayre, PA

#18 Jun 14, 2010
she is a rude hairy little thing, and she needs to watch her tongue before i wrap it around my penii (plural, i have 2) i would bang her but i dont want rug burn

sincerly roy johnson

p.s. i still love you and want to end my life
jason

Albany, NY

#19 Jun 17, 2010
she is a nasty bitch. she has more desease's than a farm animal she is a waste of space as far as im consernd
mrs-priss

Albany, NY

#20 Jul 7, 2010
She is one of the nicest girls around but don't tell her anything because she will spread it all over stj as quick as you leave her sight it's gonna get her a good ass kickin one of these days.
Phat Girl

Newcomb, NY

#21 Jul 8, 2010
Kathrine is a very nice person.
The problem with the most of you people is. You probably wanted to FU** her and she would not let you lay your scanky hands or any other part of your nasty body on her..
The rest of you dissing her is because you want to be like her and you don't stand a chance, why? Because you would have to clean up your act and stop spreading your legs and diseases all around town..
None of us are perfect, so why do you think she has to be. I am sure you all have shit you are not proud of doing. So get off her back.. you perfect small minded people..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caroga Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minden Highway Superintendant must go! 53 min teaparty 33
Police seize over 50 dogs, puppies from Minden ... (Jan '13) 2 hr please get the wo... 4
paul marriott 2 hr please get the wo... 3
Minden Board Must Go! 16 hr teaparty 97
Minden Supervisor Reese Double Dipping 18 hr teaparty 7
St. Johnsville man set to have trial Sat Fencejumper 1
New PT Center and Gym Sat Local 4
Caroga Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Caroga Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Caroga Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Caroga Lake