Flames level barn at scene of January...

Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts

There are 186 comments on the Courier Standard story from Feb 9, 2013, titled Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts. In it, Courier Standard reports that:

Linda Kellett A Fort Plain firefighter keeps a watchful eye on a fast-moving barn fire at 7145 state Route 5S in the town of Minden early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier Standard.

it me

Canajoharie, NY

#64 Feb 22, 2013
ya jeannie u can see them after your four year attempt at my house at 11oo till 1230 outside im not nice anymore afteru people got on here and lied im sorry that u are a family member and look for the newspaper clipping about u i checked and i can posed it saturday tomorrow i have to work in the afternoon u are not taken them anywhere if its not good for u dont no what to tell u no one is comming in my house u all run it down so u dont need to be in it so let me no if tomorrow is good and i wont make the kids come out and one of us will be outside with u dont trust none of u people sorry it comes to this and i never go on here but people told me to go see how u all want me put away for ever like i told u and jerry 4or 5 years ago u are not comming in and out of there life only if u feel thats it the year u want to see them im posting the clipping so all your freinds on here can see why u lost the kids not what u said so call da or cps
Jeannie

New York, NY

#65 Feb 22, 2013
How are we suppose to see the kids when you move and change phone numbers and dont tell no one, your doing the same damn thing with Keri and her kids! The last time I was able to see the kids you were suppose to meet us in Johnstown at the school and never showed up, then when we chased you down to Ft Plain you made the excuse that you must have missed us!
Post anything you want about me I could careless I was young dumb and in a abusive relationship but honestly if I was convicted of the charges in that news paper clipping wouldnt I have spent more than one night in county unlike the childrens father who did almost a year? Would I have joint custody with weekend unsupervised visits? If I am so unfit would I have custody of two of my children in my home?
I could careless if you post a news paper clipping I have grown up and bettered myself and would willingly invite anyone who wants to see for themselfs that I am fit to have my children and able to take care of them the way they should be!
Jeannie

New York, NY

#66 Feb 22, 2013
And if your not trying to keep the kids from me then why block me on fb?

Court order reads I have joint legal custody with every other weekend visits sat 11am -sun 6pm (with 24 hr notice) how am I suppose to give notice I want them if I can not find you?
It states drop of and picks are to be at Stewarts in Johnstown.
It states I can have any extended visits I would like as long as proper notice is given.(again cant give notice without a number or address)
Dr Phil

Ardsley, NY

#67 Feb 22, 2013
Obviously all of this nonsense is being played out as being beneficial for the children so they don't grow up to be dangerous human time bombs that go berserk at some point in the future.

Right?
it me

Canajoharie, NY

#68 Feb 22, 2013
u leave these other kids out of it they are none of your buss if keri wants to see these kids she nos where they are i havent been on face book till now and u where steeling my pic off facebook did u tell me u moved out broadalbin nope take some of your blame u put it off on jerry and me but if u want to see them tomorrow u can im not writing back soif u show u show up if not your loss just leave the other kids out im not putting up with anyones bullsit anymore
Jeannie

New York, NY

#69 Feb 22, 2013
I have took my blame for my past and paid dearly, I learned from it and bettered myself. Like I said anyone who doubts it is more than welcome to come see for themselfs.
And do you know what the weather is suppose to be like for tomorrow? High of 36 and low of 29. So you want the kids to stay outside for an hr and a half for a visit?
And what pictures have I stole off your facebook?
ft pl

Fort Plain, NY

#70 Feb 22, 2013
take pic what she post go to court house and see what they and take your court papers with u so u can take the kids
wow

Canajoharie, NY

#71 Feb 22, 2013
i think that if the mothers wanted to be part of the kids lifes they would know where the kids lived if they played the role of a mother and came and took the kids on there visits like they were supposed to dont ya all think maybe not just when they felt the need to take them
Jeannie

Roslindale, MA

#72 Feb 22, 2013
Kinda of hard when you don't know where they moved! She is suppose to meet me at a store and stopped showing up went to hunt her down and surprise she no longer lived there!
YES

Gloversville, NY

#73 Feb 22, 2013
ft pl wrote:
take pic what she post go to court house and see what they and take your court papers with u so u can take the kids
I hope you don't TALK like you TYPE because you sound like a REAL IDIOT.
Jeannie

New York, NY

#74 Feb 22, 2013
it me wrote:
u leave these other kids out of it they are none of your buss if keri wants to see these kids she nos where they are i havent been on face book till now and u where steeling my pic off facebook did u tell me u moved out broadalbin nope take some of your blame u put it off on jerry and me but if u want to see them tomorrow u can im not writing back soif u show u show up if not your loss just leave the other kids out im not putting up with anyones bullsit anymore
Diane since you say you are no longer going to reply to any messages on here I need a way that I can get ahold you of you on a regular basis to continue to see my children!
email me @ [email protected] and let me know how I can get ahold of you on a regular basis
wow

Canajoharie, NY

#75 Feb 22, 2013
when u come i will give u my num and u can come in and visit with the kids your man can to but its not going to be once ayear thing i live at the farm a year after u seen them i moved because he sold the house and landthe one in canjo your choice if u come i dont realy care
its me

Canajoharie, NY

#76 Feb 22, 2013
sorry i wrote under wrong name atwork on someones phone mine dont have internet dont get home till 330 am
how sad

Lake Luzerne, NY

#77 Feb 23, 2013
oh God those poor kids!
Norman Rockwell

Ardsley, NY

#78 Feb 23, 2013
Well, well....another happy ending. Thank God we live a fine town like Fort Plain, A hard working industrious community of good neighbors always willing to overlook the transgressions of a repentant soul.
moj

Canajoharie, NY

#79 Feb 23, 2013
the children should have a choice especially after the dog incident
Keri

Fort Plain, NY

#80 Feb 24, 2013
Diane Marriott- I want u to know you calling me. A shank yesterday in front of my daughter was uncalled for. Did it make u feel like a bigger person? For you to tell someone they can't give me your house number or u will have them arrested just shows how horrible of a person u are. I have never done any thing to that family but say what was true. I have ever right to be in my kids life. It's sad when you tell someone in front of my oldest daughter that I can't have the number and u will have her arrested if she does and ehh asked by my daughter why her mommy can't have it u tell her it's cause I am a shank. That's a real good way to be speaking to your grand kids. You have no right to say any thing negative about me to my kids. If you have nothing positive to say keep my name out of your mouth. Every one makes mistakes, weather their big ones or little. No one is perfect and hell I know I am not but I have so changed by life and I can tell u one thing u know just as well as I do that I ant no skank. Look at ur son before u start talking. How many kids he got with how many women? All I have to say when it comes to u shouldn't say anything about me just as well as I shouldn't unless it's about or children.
Father Rico of Panama

Ardsley, NY

#81 Feb 24, 2013
A shank...or a skank?
Does it matter?
You folks are all so traumatized from abuse. Now you're mean and vindictive in a way that serves no purpose other than to perpetuate the cycle. So much hurt and anger that you are addicted to it.
Try forgiving each other. It's really that simple.
moj

Canajoharie, NY

#82 Feb 24, 2013
Get your kids out of there its a volatile situation and the kids really deserve more.
Keri

Fort Plain, NY

#83 Feb 25, 2013
Father Rico of Panama wrote:
A shank...or a skank?
Does it matter?
You folks are all so traumatized from abuse. Now you're mean and vindictive in a way that serves no purpose other than to perpetuate the cycle. So much hurt and anger that you are addicted to it.
Try forgiving each other. It's really that
simple.
I really don't think u know way your talking about. I am fare from traumatized from abuse. I have no abuse in my family and thats how it should be. You apparently don't know nothing about the situation so how about u stay out of it. Cause ur only making your self look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caroga Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utvs 2 hr Not for me 5
nbt bank fort plain 3 hr Peeyoo 60
Mitch Evans back in town. Is he still a pot he... 3 hr Cracker 16
Todd Austin & Alisha Hogan town drunks 7 hr Rick 22
Bill Ryan has new woman fast moving 7 hr Todd 6
Coffin Family 7 hr Shelly 7
oh yes 7 hr Shelly 4

Caroga Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance