Tom

Washington, DC

#56536 Mar 20, 2014
Reelect tom corbett
Lol

Erie, PA

#56537 Mar 20, 2014
@ A Gore..cause cnn and the other liberal channels are so fair...tell us..how is it fair that liberals run all the other news channels? It's pretty sad that people blame a news channel for actually doing their job(unlike msnbc and cnn) I never heard a president blame a news channel only Obama. When you are incompetent what better way to divert attention then to blame a news channel. Obama is Putins beach
Silly bacon hater

Erie, PA

#56538 Mar 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Should've used the Republican plan to overhaul our failed healthcare system
What was it again?
Oh yeah, the same plan for finding imaginary WMDs, repairing the economy you destroyed, creating jobs, closing tax loopholes, protecting the environment, responding to disasters and ending the wars you start and lose. Nothing.
Less people are uninsured today than were before the ACA.
No one has been sentenced to die by a death panel.
Unemployment has fallen since the ACA.
Healthcare cost inflation is the lowest it's ever been in history.
Americans can no longer be forced into bankruptcy or homelessness from medical bills.
Grandma is still alive, and her medicine is cheaper.
There haven't been riots in ERs because of all the poor people using up all the doctors.
The ACA had no effect whatsoever on 80 percent of Americans.
Republicans have cost us $24 billion - more than has been spent on the ACA - to destroy it, despite it being impossible to destroy, along with over 50 failed votes to repeal at a cost of about 2 million taxpayer dollars each.
Sorry. Just facts. I know you hate them.

Take the energy that you use to defend the insurance salesman and get a job. Once you work and pay taxes..you won't be so quick to defend the loser. You'll understand how he's robbing the middle class and you'll think differently when you see what they take out of our paychecks for losers like you. Get a job crone
Democrat Fred Phelps Dead

Scranton, PA

#56539 Mar 20, 2014
Fred Phelps, anti-gay Westboro Baptist founder, dies
March 20, 2014

Fred Phelps Sr., a fierce opponent of homosexuality whose protests at military funerals prompted two federal laws, died early Thursday, his daughter Margie Phelps says. She didn't give the cause of death or the condition that recently put him in hospice care. He was 84.
Phelps was himself an occasional candidate. In the Kansas Democratic U.S. Senate primary in 1992, Phelps got 31% of the vote against Gloria O'Dell, who got 69%. She eventually lost to Republican Sen. Bob Dole.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
BO STINKS STINKS

Baltimore, MD

#56540 Mar 20, 2014
Bobby Teabag wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply is, well lets just say you must be borderline retarded. I see you're back to using the nut juice crap again, bobby6464? You really do need to come up with another different ID and IP address. Try using spell check, it's FREE and we all know you love free stuff.
Wow, your must be the Wizard of Dull Street...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#56541 Mar 20, 2014
Truth wrote:
Bacon hater posts under numerous names. If you would put as much energy into getting a job as you do defending that pos insurance salesman pres....you wouldn't need welfare.
Teabag delusions and paranoia. You've gotta laugh. Seriously, go back to your bunker. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.
Meg Kelly

West Mifflin, PA

#56542 Mar 20, 2014
Fox news discusses "War On Women" but no women are on the panel ??????? LMAO

http://www.reallyfoxnews.com/image/7503366579...
father n son

West Mifflin, PA

#56543 Mar 20, 2014
Older Paul, Younger Paul Take Different Approach to Ukraine

The apple falls sorta kinda far from the tree...

In a piece for Politico, Tal Kopan highlights the different approaches to the Eurasian debacle being taken by libertarian icons Ron Paul and son Rand. Whereas the elder Paul is asking "So what?" vis-a-vis America, Ukraine, and Russia, the younger Paul has engaged in tough talk™ in recent days aimed squarely at Putin. Writes Ron Paul:

Why does the U.S. care which flag will be hoisted on a small piece of land thousands of miles away? Critics point to the Russian 'occupation' of Crimea as evidence that no fair vote could have taken place. Where were these people when an election held in an Iraq occupied by U.S. troops was called a 'triumph of democracy'?

U.S. officials who supported the unconstitutional overthrow of Ukraine's government should refocus their energies on learning our own Constitution.
Meanwhile, son Rand has been taking a more belligerent stance toward Putin and Co., even advocating for the use of sanctions in a March 9th TIME piece:
It is important that Russia become economically isolated until all its forces are removed from Crimea and Putin pledges to act in accordance with the international standards of behavior that respect the rights of free people everywhere.

But as Forbes' David Adesnik points out, Rand Paul's take on the Crimean situation has been all over the, er, map, in a "confusing series of twists and turns" Asneck believes to be the result of a shallow knowledge of foreign policy coupled with a "desperate" search for some framework or ideology with which to buttress it.

Read more here:

http://politix.topix.com/story/11026-older-pa...
Tommy C

Pennsburg, PA

#56544 Mar 20, 2014
I been a great guv really I have.
Tommy C

Pennsburg, PA

#56545 Mar 20, 2014
You do too right ??
Truth

Erie, PA

#56546 Mar 20, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabag delusions and paranoia. You've gotta laugh. Seriously, go back to your bunker. We'll let you know when it's safe to come out.
Baaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa! You are so funny! Get a job loser...it's safe to come out of your basement and work
Hispanic Uninsured Say No

Wilkes Barre, PA

#56547 Mar 20, 2014
Latinos and Obamacare: Not Buying It
March 19, 2014

Here’s a poll the White House doesn’t want you to see: In the state of Colorado, 57 percent of Hispanics disapprove of Obamacare. This development is significant for a number of reasons.

First, Hispanics constitute a disproportionate amount of America’s uninsured population, and, thus the intended audience of this grand experiment in government-run health care.

Second, Hispanics are also a young demographic, making up about 65 percent of U.S. millennials, according to Heartland Draws Hispanics. Again, this number is important because, in order to contain costs and premium rates, Obamacare needs young people to sign up in droves.

Finally, the poll may also help explain why Obamcare enrollment numbers have failed to meet enrollment projections. In states with a sizable Hispanic population like California, fewer than 20 percent of applicants identified themselves as Hispanic, according to the latest exchange numbers as reported by CNN.com

Put it all together and these numbers spell trouble for the White House.

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/19/latinos-o...
Cancer Cntrs Off Limits

Wilkes Barre, PA

#56548 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 19, 1:46 PM EDT

Health law concerns for cancer centers

WASHINGTON (AP)-- Cancer patients relieved that they can get insurance coverage because of the new health care law may be disappointed to learn that some the nation's best cancer hospitals are off-limits.

An Associated Press survey found examples coast to coast. Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is excluded by five out of eight insurers in Washington state's insurance exchange. MD Anderson Cancer Center says it's in less than half of the plans in the Houston area. Memorial Sloan-Kettering is included by two of nine insurers in New York City and has out-of-network agreements with two more.

Doctors and administrators say they're concerned. So are some state insurance regulators.

In all, only four of 19 nationally recognized comprehensive cancer centers that responded to AP's survey said patients have access through all the insurance companies in their state exchange.
Obamacare Facebook Hate

Wilkes Barre, PA

#56549 Mar 20, 2014
Facebook Users Bash Obamacare on Healthcare.gov Page
March 20, 2014
Commenters aren’t buying the administration happy talk.
“Against my better judgment, I’ve been trying to sign up for the last 3 weeks [on Healthcare.gov ] and I’ve reentered my info 20 times and it keeps telling me an error has occurred,” Jacie Walker wrote on the comments thread of a Lebron James video urging enrollment.“I can’t afford to call the help desk over and over and i definitely cant afford $200+ bucks a month when i usually spend less than $200 a year when i pay everything on my own. Nothing about this is free or affordable for young adults.”

Her comment received 74 “likes” and counting.
Then there is Krystal Dickinson who says,“This whole affordable health care is insane. None of the plans are affordable for people like me. I’m a single mom with 2 kids and I work part time at almost minimum wage. My cheapest plan would cost over half my paycheck a month. This is ridiculous.”

Under a promotional post claiming that treatment for a sprained ankle absent health insurance costs, on average, over $2,000, Donna Sandello writes that her premiums will double under the law, adding,“Oh, and thank you President Obama, for making sure that I have maternity benefits and pediatric coverage since I’m beyond child bearing years and my children have children of their own.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/373855/...
Tommy C

Philadelphia, PA

#56550 Mar 20, 2014
Lol

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56551 Mar 20, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa!
Dude, let go of that goat.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56552 Mar 20, 2014
Hispanic Uninsured Say No wrote:
Latinos and Obamacare: Not Buying It
March 19, 2014
Here’s a poll the White House doesn’t want you to see: In the state of Colorado, 57 percent of Hispanics disapprove of Obamacare. This development is significant for a number of reasons.
First, Hispanics constitute a disproportionate amount of America’s uninsured population, and, thus the intended audience of this grand experiment in government-run health care.
Second, Hispanics are also a young demographic, making up about 65 percent of U.S. millennials, according to Heartland Draws Hispanics. Again, this number is important because, in order to contain costs and premium rates, Obamacare needs young people to sign up in droves.
Finally, the poll may also help explain why Obamcare enrollment numbers have failed to meet enrollment projections. In states with a sizable Hispanic population like California, fewer than 20 percent of applicants identified themselves as Hispanic, according to the latest exchange numbers as reported by CNN.com
Put it all together and these numbers spell trouble for the White House.
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/03/19/latinos-o...
Heritage Foundation? Koch Brothers. Stop being so duped when it's so obvious.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56553 Mar 20, 2014
Cancer Cntrs Off Limits wrote:
In all, only four of 19 nationally recognized comprehensive cancer centers that responded to AP's survey said patients have access through all the insurance companies in their state exchange.
Is this where you pretend that hospitals previously accepted all insurer's plans? Kinda like the imaginary death panels? Or the dead grandmothers? You guys love to pretend. Like when you pretend that our healthcare system wasn't a failure in both quality and cost? And like when you pretend that Republicans have an "alternative" plan? And when you pretended that Sarah Palin was smart?

Someday you guys are going to have to get back to reality if you want to stop being the laughingstock of the planet.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#56554 Mar 20, 2014
Obamacare Facebook Hate wrote:
Facebook Users Bash Obamacare on Healthcare.gov Page
March 20, 2014
Commenters aren’t buying the administration happy talk.
“Against my better judgment, I’ve been trying to sign up for the last 3 weeks [on Healthcare.gov ] and I’ve reentered my info 20 times and it keeps telling me an error has occurred,” Jacie Walker wrote on the comments thread of a Lebron James video urging enrollment.“I can’t afford to call the help desk over and over and i definitely cant afford $200+ bucks a month when i usually spend less than $200 a year when i pay everything on my own. Nothing about this is free or affordable for young adults.”
Her comment received 74 “likes” and counting.
Then there is Krystal Dickinson who says,“This whole affordable health care is insane. None of the plans are affordable for people like me. I’m a single mom with 2 kids and I work part time at almost minimum wage. My cheapest plan would cost over half my paycheck a month. This is ridiculous.”
Under a promotional post claiming that treatment for a sprained ankle absent health insurance costs, on average, over $2,000, Donna Sandello writes that her premiums will double under the law, adding,“Oh, and thank you President Obama, for making sure that I have maternity benefits and pediatric coverage since I’m beyond child bearing years and my children have children of their own.”
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/373855/...
Haven't you learned that your ignorant Obamacare lies have all been debunked?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/02/24/1279...
Pittsburgh pat

Philadelphia, PA

#56555 Mar 20, 2014
Love this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) 37 min Po Po 1995 7,553
Deer Slaughter Mar 24 Inflate These Balls 9
Montour school teacher selling hroin Mar 11 Roxboy 4 life 24
News Governor praises high scores of nine Mt. Lebano... (Jan '14) Mar 10 YaYa 3
Coraopolis Police Chief Charged Feb '15 RocksGirl4life 5
is Darren meyers still in town? Jan '15 curious2 2
A good Thanksgiving thank you story Nov '14 Sedgren 1
Carnegie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carnegie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance