Carrick Man Sought In Connection With Carnegie Shooting

Apr 15, 2012 Full story: CBS Local 8

Allegheny County Police , Arrest Warrant , Arrests , Bob Allen , Byron Hall , Carnegie , Carnegie Police Department , Carnegie Towers , Chief Jeff Harbin , James Edmonds , Rashad Watson , Shooting PITTSBURGH - The search continues for a third suspect wanted in connection with a shooting that left two people and an infant wounded in Carnegie.

Full Story

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 16, 2012
If Obama had a son, he would probably look just like this guy.
Old Fool Foibles

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Apr 19, 2012
If you had a son, old fool, he'd hang his head in shame at the thought of having been sired by such an angry, old bigot.

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Old Fool Foibles wrote:
If you had a son, old fool, he'd hang his head in shame at the thought of having been sired by such an angry, old bigot.
I have two sons.
Old Fool Foibles

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Apr 20, 2012
And do you believe that fact in any way chastens me for the comments made above? You're still a blatant bigot, old man, but I hope you haven't raised two bigots... for their sakes, and the community as a whole.

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Apr 20, 2012
Old Fool Foibles wrote:
And do you believe that fact in any way chastens me for the comments made above? You're still a blatant bigot, old man, but I hope you haven't raised two bigots... for their sakes, and the community as a whole.
My religion is guaranteed to be free. I am permitted to be a bigot. Me thinks you protesth too much? I wonder why? Hmmmmmm

Could we have a closet bigot, perhaps against women, or animals or minerals? One will never knbow.
Old Fool Foibles

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Apr 22, 2012
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
My religion is guaranteed to be free. I am permitted to be a bigot.
Bigotry as an expression of religuous freedom? Nothing new there, unfortunately. But I think your bigotry is a straightforward and simple, garden variety. Your fears lead to anger, anger lead to hate, and hate to bigotry. And that bigotry breeds even more fear... it is a vicious cycle that has poisoned race relations in this country for centuries.

True freedom is the absence of fear; for in that state all we can imagine is possible.

“Obama is a Liar, Period!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 23, 2012
Old Fool Foibles wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigotry as an expression of religuous freedom? Nothing new there, unfortunately. But I think your bigotry is a straightforward and simple, garden variety. Your fears lead to anger, anger lead to hate, and hate to bigotry. And that bigotry breeds even more fear... it is a vicious cycle that has poisoned race relations in this country for centuries.
True freedom is the absence of fear; for in that state all we can imagine is possible.
My position on race is very simple. Separate but equal. And I think the last 75 years has shown that this was, and continues to be, the best way to live. Our neighbors of color prove this every day by their neighborhoods, their activities and their family preferences.
Old Fool Foibles

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 24, 2012
Sorry, old man, but the “Separate but Equal” doctrine was overturned by the Linda Brown v. Board of Education Supreme Court Case in 1954 as the total bullsh*t is was and is. And that was 58 years ago, old fool!

And, further, you really don't need to present your "bona fides" as a true bigot, old man... you've already done it so many, many, many times before on this site.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run (Jul '09) 21 hr Homo Erectus 7,416
Couples, firms take sides in gay marriage debate Sep '14 Christsharia Law 1
Investigation finds poverty rate tied to test s... Sep '14 Old Cynic 1
Raymond Durkalski Junior (Not Sr. This Time) (Feb '13) Jul '14 A Mom 12
kristopher stack (Sep '13) Jun '14 glade 6
Public works (Mar '14) Mar '14 Crafton man 19
US home sales down 5.1 pct. in January because ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 3 Months USA Oil ... 1
Carnegie Dating
Find my Match

Carnegie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carnegie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carnegie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]