Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

Jul 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Comments
7,241 - 7,260 of 7,387 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 18
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7590 Jan 4, 2014
doittoit wrote:
DB is such an azzhat, u dont states evidence for ratting out people below you......Don i guess u never were that smart you have to rat out people above you....shoulda paid more attention at school dbag
A rat is a rat is a rat.
D BAG You must be his attorney.?
Like all others it's YOU that's the D BAG.
Jagoff

Carnegie, PA

#7591 Jan 4, 2014
You can run but you cant hide.Next premlim coming up in Feb.Maybe Hall will get his justice. Finally!!!!!!!!!
Justice for David

Carnegie, PA

#7592 Jan 5, 2014
It's touching to see the one supporter who is obviously clueless what Don's really about judge posts that are absolutely true 2 to 4 times.The reality is in that unless the DA's office asked for a continuance it's really unheard of to get four continuances. Upstanding folks then wonder what would constitute four?1.Dons a rat 2.the DA needed more time which is doubtful because they had enough to charge the scumbag in the first place 3.Don's trying to manipulate again which I must add is first nature for him. There's always an agenda to his madness. To leave a man in the middle of the road is inexcusable. Folks were listening to his family whine about how he got a raw deal.Listen goofs a man was laying in the middle of Carson street and your family left him there.Upstanding honest folks don't behave like that.Time passes after a minimal sentence and boom! WPXI informs the world that again Don was selling drugs out of his house. I'd put money up that Don blamed his actions and/or getting busted on someone else.It's in his nature. Was it that he got a bum deal on David Hall because someone did the right thing and turned him in? He ran his mouth down at a bar in Crafton that the rat turned him in. Fittest of the fittest. Feb is fast approaching and the world will once again see his ugly insecure manipulating azz on the news.Hopefully he doesn't squirm his way out of selling roids, coke and weed. Hopefully justice is served.He got a slap on the wrist for Hall.The reality is Don will always do hard labor and getting older as the days pass.Dons previous friends have kicked him to the curb and he knows that to be reality.No one who lives upstanding in their ways would want or need any association with a man who lives like Don. Don the real you has been apparent to the world since you were in middle school. It's nice to see your ignorance and self centered selfish azz is catching up to you.JUSTICE FOR DAVID!
Justice for David

Carnegie, PA

#7593 Jan 5, 2014
continued four times wrote:
Who gets continued four times?
That's a great question. February is fast approaching and the world will see the outcome of Dons current charges.
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7594 Jan 7, 2014
Justice for David wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great question. February is fast approaching and the world will see the outcome of Dons current charges.
Yea IF they can find him Lol.
Jus sayin

Pittsburgh, PA

#7595 Jan 10, 2014
It's not in his nature to rat on someone. Listen to what your saying. He's not that type to talk. I'd watch to see what happens to the rat that did him? Will he disappear or no show? Jus saying
Pgh Five O

Pittsburgh, PA

#7596 Jan 11, 2014
Jus sayin wrote:
It's not in his nature to rat on someone. Listen to what your saying. He's not that type to talk. I'd watch to see what happens to the rat that did him? Will he disappear or no show? Jus saying
If you think that the DA needs the person who ratted out Breeden, then you are wrong. The county did a search warrant and caught him red handed with the evidence. End of Story.
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7597 Jan 11, 2014
Jus sayin wrote:
Word is that another Cop ratted him out cos he WAS dealin Roids to Cops in the area. Look at how BIG they are in Viddyville.
Bitterstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7598 Jan 11, 2014
As usual--Crapstink--you are full of it (good name for you, Crap) and totally off base! Let go of the hate you have for the good cops of our townships--you lost your job as a "cop" because of YOUR actions (depraved violations of young girls)....Move on and keep this thread on topic - the heinous actions of one man, DB.
Keep us laughing

Carnegie, PA

#7599 Jan 12, 2014
Bitterstink wrote:
As usual--Crapstink--you are full of it (good name for you, Crap) and totally off base! Let go of the hate you have for the good cops of our townships--you lost your job as a "cop" because of YOUR actions (depraved violations of young girls)....Move on and keep this thread on topic - the heinous actions of one man, DB.
Absolutely! Donnie's is a f^$@ up time and time again. HIS own actions PROVE who he is as a person. Nobody or nothing will change the reality of who he REALLY is. He jumps from girl to girl hoping someone will believe his bs.He moves one in and when she realizes he ain't nothing special she moves on and he manipulates until he can land someone to help pay bills in his house.Psst...the cake make-up looking hoe who doesn't wear a bra looks as trashy as a working night lady at the hotel next to Kings.lmao! Donnie's ONE supporter can make all excuses.Now why wouldn't the "rat" show up as the previous poster stated.Maybe the "rat" doesn't need to.Donnie had the drugs in HIS house.Donnie's house got raided.NOT the rats.Donnie you can pretend all you want to the world.Your life is a reflection of the absolute loser YOU ARE!Play pretend all you want.LMAO!Folks in Crafton know what's up.Keep us laughing goof!
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7600 Jan 14, 2014
Bitterstink wrote:
Confused to who you THINK I am?? btw I am a Female.
So unless YOU want a face to face to prove what I say IS true
just stay off here and protect the Glass house YOU live in.
I would have NO problem going to the media on camera to reveal
ALL the S&*@ I know is FACT.
Sure it would make the Mayor & Police Chief incidents look mild
in comparison to what lies ahead for a certain few.?
no career db

Carnegie, PA

#7601 Jan 15, 2014
Crapstink wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused to who you THINK I am?? btw I am a Female.
So unless YOU want a face to face to prove what I say IS true
just stay off here and protect the Glass house YOU live in.
I would have NO problem going to the media on camera to reveal
ALL the S&*@ I know is FACT.
Sure it would make the Mayor & Police Chief incidents look mild
in comparison to what lies ahead for a certain few.?
Come on chicken %h!t go ahead and get on camera.The facts are the facts! DB is a convicted felon! Blahahahahaha!!!!!! DB struggles and that's exactly why he was selling coke, roids and marijuana. Another fact is he got cold busted in his own house with the sh&t.Now what? Blahahahah! He's squirming in his pants! No matter what he's a constant joke and his life isn't anything to brag about. The upstanding men his age have solid careers. DB will do hard labor forever.Won't be fun when he's in his 60's. But then again he was always good at taking from the hunnies so it lightens his load.He's a goof! Face the facts!
doittoit

Monroeville, PA

#7602 Jan 16, 2014
so with the bust at donnies house and the Crafton PD equipment (scales, bins, etc) that were found in his house maybe there is more to this than meets the eye. all the rumors of DB trying to live a real life training day of taking drugs and get Richie to sell them might be true if he stole from the CPD.......anyone?
High school buddy

Pittsburgh, PA

#7603 Jan 18, 2014
Crapstink wrote:
<quoted text> A rat is a rat is a rat.
D BAG You must be his attorney.?
Like all others it's YOU that's the D BAG.
So, anyone is wrong but Donnie, huh? Ony Donnie or his his wast of life mom could think that. Which one might you be. You know, if it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, its probably a turd. Maybe, instead of lashing out at your critics, you should meditate on their words and change yourself Donnie. You obviously have lived a meaningless, wasted life up to this point. But you can change if you choose.
Y0 momma

Pittsburgh, PA

#7604 Jan 20, 2014
Dennys old lady needs a bump.
Goof

United States

#7605 Jan 27, 2014
Donnie needs to quit hitting on the young girl down crafton.Her bro aint too happy about it. Its a good thing she isnt falling for his lines.
YO DBAG

Pittsburgh, PA

#7607 Feb 1, 2014
Whats the spread????
Sunny Florida

Orlando, FL

#7609 Feb 5, 2014
YO DBAG wrote:
Whats the spread????
His chick for one. Four continued prelim hearings tells me one thing. Everyone who knows the system knows whaz up.
dog

Pittsburgh, PA

#7610 Feb 5, 2014
Gang bang Dennys old lady!! Couple lines and she as good to go. Little to skinny for me. That's what blow does to ya.
YO DBAG

Pittsburgh, PA

#7611 Feb 6, 2014
Sunny Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
His chick for one. Four continued prelim hearings tells me one thing. Everyone who knows the system knows whaz up.
Whaz up.?
Hear HE Loves FLA.?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 9 hr sammy 159
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 15 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 15 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Raymond Durkalski Junior (Not Sr. This Time) (Feb '13) Jul '14 A Mom 12
kristopher stack (Sep '13) Jun '14 glade 6
Public works Mar '14 Crafton man 19
US home sales down 5.1 pct. in January because ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 3 Months USA Oil ... 1
•••
•••
•••

Carnegie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carnegie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carnegie News, Events & Info