Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7617 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Mike Albert

Concord, CA

#7573 Dec 18, 2013
I also beneitted from a cover-up. I killed a black motorist while he was handcuffed and not a threat to my person. I was tried in a court of law but it resulted in a mis-trial.

I can be reached at
1503 Langdon Terrace Drive
Indian Trai, NC 28079
PRELIM DEC ninteen

Wheeling, WV

#7574 Dec 18, 2013
scumbag is shakin in his boots tonight.He has his big prelim tomorrow. Guess Reed will be a sleepless crib tonight.Loads of neighbors have spoke up and everyone thinks its about time the $h!t hit the fan for the piece of dirt.Hes used to manipulating anyone and anything.MAYBE WPXI,WTAE,FOX needs to be called to give the head up that the creep has his prelim in Pittsburgh tomorrow at 1:30.Hope he gets more time for drugs than he did leaving a guy in the middle of Carson.RIP David Hall!Hopefully this forces Dikwad to face the time he deserves.
Pgh Five O

Pittsburgh, PA

#7575 Dec 19, 2013
Fourth Postponement, WTF, this dueche bag keeps getting by...Guarantee this azzhat is making a back door deal...This [email protected] up needs to be in jail were he belongs.
goof

United States

#7576 Dec 19, 2013
Pgh Five O wrote:
Fourth Postponement, WTF, this dueche bag keeps getting by...Guarantee this azzhat is making a back door deal...This [email protected] up needs to be in jail were he belongs.
no matter what dudes junk! That's what's up!
QUIT PASSING THE BUCK

Wheeling, WV

#7577 Dec 19, 2013
Postponing the inevitable isn't going to make this go away. Trying to pass the buck isn't going to make your troubles disappear.Dude face the music step it up stop playing the blame game and face the reality that $h!ts about to hit the fan. YOU had the sh$t in your house.You know what your lazy a4s was up to and so does a bunch of people from Crafton to Moon Twp and all the way up the parkway. We're sitting back and watching the reality show play out and enjoying the show fo sho.Hope you get more time for what you did to Hall. What comes around go around.
Y0 momma

Moundsville, WV

#7578 Dec 25, 2013
Run over drunk dave. Who cares.
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7580 Dec 27, 2013
Hear DB is on the run.
Try the Sunshine State.
you dont know zip

Wheeling, WV

#7581 Dec 28, 2013
Crapstink wrote:
Hear DB is on the run.
Try the Sunshine State.
Pretty obvious you don't know &h!t.lmfao!
continued four times

Wheeling, WV

#7582 Dec 29, 2013
Who gets continued four times?
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7583 Dec 30, 2013
continued four times wrote:
Someone who ain't in Pa.?
US CITIZEN

Perris, CA

#7584 Jan 2, 2014
Queen of Crafton wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously from Trafford PA. Where ever the hel! that is.How do you know what Breeden does with his time. You dont live around here.Maybe he and Wendi are still together. You know nothing!!
I think we all know what he was doing with his time now. Drugs and steroids. You picked a winner there.
Pgh Five O

Pittsburgh, PA

#7585 Jan 2, 2014
What is the English dictionary definition of BREEDEN ...Total waste of life or useless human being...followed with BREEDENS jail photo..just sayin
locals want to know

Wheeling, WV

#7586 Jan 2, 2014
what is the rat up to?
ltu5995

Pittsburgh, PA

#7587 Jan 3, 2014
locals want to know wrote:
what is the rat up to?
Wendy is hustling as usual. Money for charity?? Doubt it
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7588 Jan 3, 2014
locals want to know wrote:
what is the rat up to?
Ratti'n out cops who
purchased Roids from him to bulk up (fact).
doittoit

Camden, NJ

#7589 Jan 3, 2014
DB is such an azzhat, u dont states evidence for ratting out people below you......Don i guess u never were that smart you have to rat out people above you....shoulda paid more attention at school dbag
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7590 Jan 4, 2014
doittoit wrote:
DB is such an azzhat, u dont states evidence for ratting out people below you......Don i guess u never were that smart you have to rat out people above you....shoulda paid more attention at school dbag
A rat is a rat is a rat.
D BAG You must be his attorney.?
Like all others it's YOU that's the D BAG.
Jagoff

Wheeling, WV

#7591 Jan 4, 2014
You can run but you cant hide.Next premlim coming up in Feb.Maybe Hall will get his justice. Finally!!!!!!!!!
Justice for David

Wheeling, WV

#7592 Jan 5, 2014
It's touching to see the one supporter who is obviously clueless what Don's really about judge posts that are absolutely true 2 to 4 times.The reality is in that unless the DA's office asked for a continuance it's really unheard of to get four continuances. Upstanding folks then wonder what would constitute four?1.Dons a rat 2.the DA needed more time which is doubtful because they had enough to charge the scumbag in the first place 3.Don's trying to manipulate again which I must add is first nature for him. There's always an agenda to his madness. To leave a man in the middle of the road is inexcusable. Folks were listening to his family whine about how he got a raw deal.Listen goofs a man was laying in the middle of Carson street and your family left him there.Upstanding honest folks don't behave like that.Time passes after a minimal sentence and boom! WPXI informs the world that again Don was selling drugs out of his house. I'd put money up that Don blamed his actions and/or getting busted on someone else.It's in his nature. Was it that he got a bum deal on David Hall because someone did the right thing and turned him in? He ran his mouth down at a bar in Crafton that the rat turned him in. Fittest of the fittest. Feb is fast approaching and the world will once again see his ugly insecure manipulating azz on the news.Hopefully he doesn't squirm his way out of selling roids, coke and weed. Hopefully justice is served.He got a slap on the wrist for Hall.The reality is Don will always do hard labor and getting older as the days pass.Dons previous friends have kicked him to the curb and he knows that to be reality.No one who lives upstanding in their ways would want or need any association with a man who lives like Don. Don the real you has been apparent to the world since you were in middle school. It's nice to see your ignorance and self centered selfish azz is catching up to you.JUSTICE FOR DAVID!
Justice for David

Wheeling, WV

#7593 Jan 5, 2014
continued four times wrote:
That's a great question. February is fast approaching and the world will see the outcome of Dons current charges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charlie Moffat May 27 Tony 1
News Cathedral Prep tennis players advance to Altoon... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 so you know 1
Hiring 3 Sales Associates Feb '16 Faith Malutich 1
Public works interviews today (Nov '15) Nov '15 Old folk looking 1
Crafton borough public works (Nov '15) Nov '15 Old folk looking 1
Montour school teacher selling hroin (Jan '15) Jul '15 RocksGirl4life 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carnegie Mortgages