Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7585 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

DIP

Latrobe, PA

#7507 Sep 27, 2013
Well that's no surprise ! Dope dealing lawn boy getting his drug case continued. WOW when he murdered Dave Hall he had that case continued for a year. At this rate the case will not hit the court until 2015. That's Breeden's defense always delay going to prison. 6 oz of pure coke, your history druggy
EX CUSTOMER

Latrobe, PA

#7508 Sep 27, 2013
I shell not permit Mr Breeden on my property anymore. I do not want drug dealers on my block, Cutting my lawn. Shame shame on you Mr. Breeden.
what up

Carnegie, PA

#7509 Sep 27, 2013
DIP wrote:
Well that's no surprise ! Dope dealing lawn boy getting his drug case continued. WOW when he murdered Dave Hall he had that case continued for a year. At this rate the case will not hit the court until 2015. That's Breeden's defense always delay going to prison. 6 oz of pure coke, your history druggy
Any word on the amount he had?What'll that do as far as sentencing.He got to be tired of wasting the cash on attorneys for being the deadbeat you are.
The Law

Pittsburgh, PA

#7510 Sep 27, 2013
EX CUSTOMER wrote:
I shell not permit Mr Breeden on my property anymore. I do not want drug dealers on my block, Cutting my lawn. Shame shame on you Mr. Breeden.
In a nutshell, nobody likes him.
Not even the lady who's grass he cuts!
HSR

Pittsburgh, PA

#7512 Sep 29, 2013
who got some blow.
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7513 Sep 30, 2013
Hear Don is ready to make a deal already.
Is his attorney BD.?
Pgh Five O

Pittsburgh, PA

#7514 Oct 1, 2013
Crapstink wrote:
Hear Don is ready to make a deal already.
Is his attorney BD.?
His attorney is Jimmy Wymerd (not sure how to spell it).
Crafton Circle

Carnegie, PA

#7515 Oct 1, 2013
Pgh Five O wrote:
<quoted text>
James Wymard is his attorney according to big Linda. Wondering how the 1st poster who posted about this drug bust knew this was coming down the pike before it hit the news stations.Must be another of his fans that he thinks is a true boy.lmao!Interesting shiznit!Go sell some more blow to your so called buds Don.Maybe the new chick and her drug abusing ways have an influence but then again Don was into this sh$! for so many years.Dude finally got busted.Well deserved!!
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7516 Oct 2, 2013
Pgh Five O wrote:
<quoted text>
DB has the same attorney as FC had.
Another Pittsburgh attorney loading his pockets with Gold.
Wonder if DB gave up the cops names that were buying the shizz.
The Rocks

Carnegie, PA

#7517 Oct 2, 2013
Crapstink wrote:
<quoted text>
DB has the same attorney as FC had.
Another Pittsburgh attorney loading his pockets with Gold.
Wonder if DB gave up the cops names that were buying the shizz.
Donnie's too busy hitting the strip club down in the Rocks.He's a fool always trying to get a piece from whoever he can score with.Donnie your gross.No one's interested.The girls take your cash and you look like the fool.You look like a fool trying to get the girls to keep your game quiet.Trying to get the babes to drop their panties might happen with the nasty babes but not the classy babes.Seems to everyone that your game's folding right in front of your own eyes.
Jerk Off

Latrobe, PA

#7518 Oct 3, 2013
So Mr. Smart ass Donnie. Why did you sell your drugs to a undercover cop? Your going down hard on this one Breeden. Funny how your brother refuses to come back to Crafton now that you got BUSTED AGAIN. Hay Linda, tired of bailing these kids out yet?
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7519 Oct 3, 2013
Jerk Off wrote:
So Mr. Smart ass Donnie. Why did you sell your drugs to a undercover cop? Your going down hard on this one Breeden. Funny how your brother refuses to come back to Crafton now that you got BUSTED AGAIN. Hay Linda, tired of bailing these kids out yet?
All true but is Don really gonna be a Big Rat and sell out a couple of his cop buds who were buyin from him.
They can all share a cell maybe lol.
Here comes da cover ups.?
tic toc

Carnegie, PA

#7520 Oct 3, 2013
Crapstink wrote:
<quoted text> All true but is Don really gonna be a Big Rat and sell out a couple of his cop buds who were buyin from him.
They can all share a cell maybe lol.
Here comes da cover ups.?
Everyone's your bud until you rat on them to save your own ugly face.Tic toc Tic Toc! Time will tell.
My Real Job PAL

Mcdonald, PA

#7522 Oct 7, 2013
Hopefully he is done landscaping! more $$ for CC Gardens!!
Straight up

Carnegie, PA

#7523 Oct 8, 2013
A dude that makes duck lips in his fb profile pic is straight up junk!Get a grip on reality DB you're not in your twenties or thirties for that matter!Goof!!!!!!Hanging with girls with no future makes you feel important because you have a house.LMFAO!Ever wonder why you make stupid choices over and over again?You have nothing in reality and you revolve around nothing good.You're a straight up loser!!!!!!!!!!
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7524 Oct 8, 2013
tic toc wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's your bud until you rat on them to save your own ugly face.Tic toc Tic Toc! Time will tell.
Hear a few of his buds are getting scared
that he may start talkin to save his Rat tail.
FJM

Mcdonald, PA

#7525 Oct 8, 2013
I understand all of this , but does anyone have landscaping work needed?
Y0 momma

Pittsburgh, PA

#7526 Oct 8, 2013
D on is not a rat. Don is a con.
Crapstink

Pittsburgh, PA

#7527 Oct 9, 2013
Maybe Don can sue chanel 2 for showing his house
of drug deals.?
143 was it Don.??
How u spell survielance lol.??
funny dude

Latrobe, PA

#7529 Oct 12, 2013
I only have one question. If my brother just got BUSTED for dealing dope. And I lived in Florida. Would I come up to help him out? Oh I forgot, I am his DEALER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Allegheny workshops to explain smoking ban (Aug '08) May 18 Donato 4 Mayor 17
Montour school teacher selling hroin May 5 MidnightSleeper 30
Deer Slaughter Mar '15 Inflate These Balls 9
News Governor praises high scores of nine Mt. Lebano... (Jan '14) Mar '15 YaYa 3
Coraopolis Police Chief Charged Feb '15 RocksGirl4life 5
is Darren meyers still in town? Jan '15 curious2 2
A good Thanksgiving thank you story Nov '14 Sedgren 1
More from around the web

Carnegie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]