Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

Jul 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Comments (Page 354)

Showing posts 7,061 - 7,080 of7,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jail

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Just like he beat the David Hall case.
David Hall

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Free Donnie
SHAME

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

All the Glass House Sinners
WILL be dealt with accordingly.
Stay Strong DB.
Your NOT alone.
Keep it real

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

SHAME wrote:
All the Glass House Sinners
WILL be dealt with accordingly.
Stay Strong DB.
Your NOT alone.
FYI:When someone lives without any moral standing,is abusive to women and continues to be corrupt then they deal with the consequences they dealt to themselves.Everyone who know S knows the real story behind your loser bud.Keep making bum excuses.
Hmm

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

David Hall wrote:
Free Donnie
How does one free themselve from themself?
High School Buddy

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Hsw1546 wrote:
Who did he stalk? Probably nobody
Don is more inclined to threaten and intimidate than stalk. He is a loser with violent tendencies, always has been. Nothing but bully. He was out of jail for a week, and he threatened to kick a guys ass at the bar...because he posted shit about him on Facebook. Yeah...that seems like a smart move.

So, I wonder how wanted to dominate that got him into trouble again. This guy needs to disappear from public. What an assh*le!
SHAME

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

You all talk your shit on DB
and others but live in fear of
the corrupt things DB knows you did.
Paybacks are coming to the thin blue line.
Corruption is NOT a victim less crime.
God

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

And still ... Wendi Harding is not a person of good character
Get a clue

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

God wrote:
And still ... Wendi Harding is not a person of good character
Psst..Wendy has nothing to do with why Don Breeden is a complete loser.He's been a dead beat since high school.Face the facts jack azs Don made his bed and that's why he lost friends,struggles for customers,and manipulates anyone he can.Good character surely isn't your buddy Don Breeden.Pretty clever trying to pass the buck.Nice try but no cigar.
Circle

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Breeden getting kicked off CPD was the best thing for our community. Our kids look up to these officers.I couldn't be happier to see a corrupt officer get canned.I would never want my kids thinking you can be a cop and behave the way Breeden did.Breeden has continued to show his true colors which is now coming out in the wash, once again.Court date's right around the corner.
Circle

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one free themselve from themself?
Clever! He doesn't!
SHAME

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Circle JERK.
Fred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

SHAME wrote:
Circle JERK.
Appears anyone who supports the actions of Breeden is the JERK! Circle's a JERK because they call an ace an ace? Hasn't anyone ever told you that if it walks like a duck IT'S A DUCK? Come on' wake up, eh.
Jus sayin

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Who cares?????????? Get a life people!!!!!!
Losing friends

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

High School Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don is more inclined to threaten and intimidate than stalk. He is a loser with violent tendencies, always has been. Nothing but bully. He was out of jail for a week, and he threatened to kick a guys ass at the bar...because he posted shit about him on Facebook. Yeah...that seems like a smart move.
So, I wonder how wanted to dominate that got him into trouble again. This guy needs to disappear from public. What an assh*le!
Shut your trap. Your hoe of a friend wants to bang dudes and use DB. She gets pissed when she gets cold busted. That's the whole hearted truth. Once a whore always a whore! Cash for poo-tang equates to H.O.E.! She was hitting on another dude that DB knows well. She ain't getting away with all she thinks. More peeps talk than she thinks. Reputation was clear from jump start. BTW I doubt you're HIS High School Buddy. Most likely HERS although we all know she's losing friends left and right because of her trampy ways! First the chickys were talking dirt on her and now a dude she blew. You should know her story.LMFAO!
scumbag

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

This site isn't about the women that were manipulated by the Master of Manipulators it's about an ex-cop who left a man dying in the middle of Carson street because he has zero moral standing. It's about a man who continues to show the world what a complete turd he is. Anyone who supports his idea that what he's done in his life is acceptable is about as screwed up as him. He's a taker and he'll suck anyone dry for whatever he can get for free. He's a cheap dominating jerk. Karma Karma Karma. He's taken a big old dump on too many people that it's refreshing to see how his choices have come back to bite him in the a&sho!e. What comes around goes around Scum Bag!!
scumbag

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Jus sayin wrote:
Who cares?????????? Get a life people!!!!!!
CLEARLY YOU! Jus Sayin!
Trich

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Dude just because you work out doesn't mean your face is any good and your personality doesn't say much for how you were raised. YOU F'in BUM! Quit using whoever you can. Disgusting Piece of Crap!Trich and you seem to be buds according to the ladies! Gross!
High School Buddy

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Losing friends wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your trap. Your hoe of a friend wants to bang dudes and use DB. She gets pissed when she gets cold busted. That's the whole hearted truth. Once a whore always a whore! Cash for poo-tang equates to H.O.E.! She was hitting on another dude that DB knows well. She ain't getting away with all she thinks. More peeps talk than she thinks. Reputation was clear from jump start. BTW I doubt you're HIS High School Buddy. Most likely HERS although we all know she's losing friends left and right because of her trampy ways! First the chickys were talking dirt on her and now a dude she blew. You should know her story.LMFAO!
First off... I never mentioned a single female in my post. Reread it. I said Donnie threatened to kick some GUY'S ass because he posted the truth about him on FB. I then said he has a need to dominate others because he is high on his own shit. I most certainly did know Donnie in HS, but only a complete ass-clown would ever be his friend. So, I don't know who is blowing who, or who "she" is. But I hope that you just misread my post, and you are not really that challenged to insert a completely unrelated topic into a post.
Shut it

Carnegie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

High School Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
First off... I never mentioned a single female in my post. Reread it. I said Donnie threatened to kick some GUY'S ass because he posted the truth about him on FB. I then said he has a need to dominate others because he is high on his own shit. I most certainly did know Donnie in HS, but only a complete ass-clown would ever be his friend. So, I don't know who is blowing who, or who "she" is. But I hope that you just misread my post, and you are not really that challenged to insert a completely unrelated topic into a post.
I doubt some dude posted anything on FB about DB. You talk a little too much so just shut it huh! You don't jack about DB or his life goof!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,061 - 7,080 of7,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carnegie Discussions

Search the Carnegie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Slick Willie 51,412
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Public works Mar '14 Crafton man 19
US home sales down 5.1 pct. in January because ... Feb '14 3 Months USA Oil Glut 1
kristopher stack (Sep '13) Feb '14 Dan 5
Students to honor MLK on webcast Jan '14 Mike Anthony sux 4
Governor praises high scores of nine Mt. Lebano... Jan '14 Old Cynic 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carnegie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carnegie People Search