Crafton police officer charged in hit...

Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run

There are 7598 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Jul 3, 2009, titled Crafton police officer charged in hit-and-run. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Pittsburgh Police arrested a Crafton Police officer this morning on charges he struck and killed a 24-year-old man with his vehicle, then fled from the scene, two years ago in the South Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

wrong facts

Carnegie, PA

#7356 Jun 2, 2013
Shovels for all wrote:
What about FJM? is it true he punched a guy who was telling everyone about the BJ he got from FJM? AWKWARD!
FMJ? You my dear are clueless. Does that stand for f my job? FMJ is a made up name. Get a clue.LOOOOOOOSER!!!!!!!!!!
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7357 Jun 8, 2013
Word at the local township bar
is that two of DBs buds in blue
are under investigation.?
Big time.
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7359 Jun 10, 2013
Hey Don
heard one of your cop buds
turned your ass in after two years.
He should have been doin a year in
the same cell wit you.
Nice side business you made illegal $$$$
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7361 Jun 12, 2013
Face facts Don
You were screwed by cop buddy
we know even though he knew about
the homicide for two years.
God will deal with him just the way
he did YOU.
btw STOP! judging nuts clueless disagree
when all is true about who knew and
what id going on now.?
Jus sayin

Bethel Park, PA

#7362 Jun 17, 2013
Grim Reaper wrote:
Face facts Don
You were screwed by cop buddy
we know even though he knew about
the homicide for two years.
God will deal with him just the way
he did YOU.
btw STOP! judging nuts clueless disagree
when all is true about who knew and
what id going on now.?
This is only how many years old now? Like five. Lol get with the program. What good information you got. Lol
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7363 Jun 22, 2013
Dirty dealings
deserve dirty paybacks.

Since: Jun 13

Youngwood, PA

#7364 Jun 22, 2013
Krakus wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? It most certianly should have affected what happened... he knows the law, and that what he did was wrong. And it should most certianly affect whether or not he remains a police officer.
He should get double the penalty too!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Youngwood, PA

#7365 Jun 22, 2013
That piece of crap only got 1 - 2 years for it. What a justice system. Is that justice for his family? Hell no... And then he tried to keep his pension!!! WTF!
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7366 Jun 24, 2013
RTbuilds wrote:
That piece of crap only got 1 - 2 years for it. What a justice system. Is that justice for his family? Hell no... And then he tried to keep his pension!!! WTF!
Agree but You are missing the point.
I know the shit bag cop friend of his who knew
about his crime for over two years.
He should also go to jail not just for that
but for all the other shit he and DB were involved in
and I am told still are involved in.
God

Tampa, FL

#7368 Jun 29, 2013
Wendi Harding is not a good person. According to her dating profile on plenty of fish, she first explains that she is indeed a good person in the "about me" section. Lets face it - if you have to say your a good person - your really not. Good luck Wendi.
Breeden needs God

Carnegie, PA

#7369 Jun 29, 2013
God wrote:
Wendi Harding is not a good person. According to her dating profile on plenty of fish, she first explains that she is indeed a good person in the "about me" section. Lets face it - if you have to say your a good person - your really not. Good luck Wendi.
Looks like your boy Breeden has proven to the world that he's a sh!tbag.Breeden's the 1st to try to convince everyone that's he's an upstanding dude which we all know is a joke.Who cares what Wendis profile says.Who cares what she does with her life.All I got to say is kudos to her for putting herself out there and hopefully not associating with the bum of a dude Breeden.Keep on keeping on WH.Cheers!
Fred

United States

#7370 Jun 30, 2013
God wrote:
Doofus has it ever occurred to you that maybe Wendy is hoping to meet a good man as Im sure Mr Loser better known as Donnie Breeden was a complete let down.Ive met Wendy several times and was introduced to her from Donnie.She stands for good.Instead of showing your jealousy toward her you might want to focus your energy on doing something good for someone else.You're clearly as pathetic as he is.Thanks for keeping us laughing at him and his supporters which means you.PS we find it absolutely entertaining that Donnie definitely lost his pension.Easy enough to get that information as he scrambles for a customer.
Mugshot

Carnegie, PA

#7371 Jul 1, 2013
Word down Crafton Park this weekend is DB ain't doing too great in the personal business sector. He puts on a funny face trying to play like his life is smooth sailing when in fact he's in a whirlwind of a storm.
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7372 Jul 2, 2013
Mugshot wrote:
Word down Crafton Park this weekend is DB ain't doing too great in the personal business sector. He puts on a funny face trying to play like his life is smooth sailing when in fact he's in a whirlwind of a storm.
Has it got anything to do with OTHER SHIT
he was and is involved in with other cops still
on the job.?
Bahaha

Carnegie, PA

#7373 Jul 3, 2013
Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it got anything to do with OTHER SHIT
he was and is involved in with other cops still
on the job.?
Donnies a loser no matter how you cut it.
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7374 Jul 5, 2013
True.
Hope more shit's coming to them.
NVH

Pittsburgh, PA

#7375 Jul 8, 2013
Stop trying to stir the pot with other cops - it has nothing to do with them- esp the Robinson PD.
Yes - Don is a dirtbag and he surely needed further punishment than the slap on the wrist he received for his crime.

However- you, Grim Reaper, Mug Shot, or whatever other name you are using are trying to act important and "in the know" are just repeating the same crap you have been saying for years because you are so bitter from being rightfully fired from the RPD.(for criminal charges, btw). Face it, you know nothing, no one speaks to you let alone lets you in on any important happenings and investigations - your name is mud all over Robinson and surrounding areas - you are a joke with no "in the know" friends -so just stop. Go flip a burger or apply for more jobs that no one will hire you for because of your sick criminal record! Lose your hard on for all the good cops that do exsist - the only reason you feel the way you do is because you are not one of them any longer!(Thank God for that)
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7376 Jul 9, 2013
NVH wrote:
Stop trying to stir the pot with other cops - it has nothing to do with them- esp the Robinson PD.
Yes - Don is a dirtbag and he surely needed further punishment than the slap on the wrist he received for his crime.
However- you, Grim Reaper, Mug Shot, or whatever other name you are using are trying to act important and "in the know" are just repeating the same crap you have been saying for years because you are so bitter from being rightfully fired from the RPD.(for criminal charges, btw). Face it, you know nothing, no one speaks to you let alone lets you in on any important happenings and investigations - your name is mud all over Robinson and surrounding areas - you are a joke with no "in the know" friends -so just stop. Go flip a burger or apply for more jobs that no one will hire you for because of your sick criminal record! Lose your hard on for all the good cops that do exsist - the only reason you feel the way you do is because you are not one of them any longer!(Thank God for that)
I have no idea about all of the above.???? Sounds to me like something hit a nerve.?
Are You another one of those Corrupt boys (and I mean boys) in blew.? You are stupid but other people know the truth don't they.?
The real criminals are not the public but YOU.
poor me

Carnegie, PA

#7377 Jul 9, 2013
Grim Reaper wrote:
<quoted text> I have no idea about all of the above.???? Sounds to me like something hit a nerve.?
Are You another one of those Corrupt boys (and I mean boys) in blew.? You are stupid but other people know the truth don't they.?
The real criminals are not the public but YOU.
Pull the poor me card you loser bum. You're clearly not intelligent enough to be Breeden but may be an affiliate who makes a ton of excuses for the parties you chill with. You're a pathetic bum, just like your loser bum buddy Breeden who's onto another victim who he needs to foot money or food stamps to his crib. PATHETIC!! LMFAO!!!!!The last few were smart enough to RUN!
Grim Reaper

Pittsburgh, PA

#7378 Jul 10, 2013
DB did his time.
Wonder when the "others" will
start doing there's.?
Tongues are loose especially when
a small group of corrupt cops turn
on one another to save their own asses
and pensions (wink).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montour school teacher selling hroin (Jan '15) Jul 28 RocksGirl4life 31
News Residents Sound Off About Halfway House (Mar '10) Jun '15 Believer 17
News Allegheny workshops to explain smoking ban (Aug '08) May '15 Donato 4 Mayor 17
Deer Slaughter Mar '15 Inflate These Balls 9
News Governor praises high scores of nine Mt. Lebano... (Jan '14) Mar '15 YaYa 3
Coraopolis Police Chief Charged (Jan '15) Feb '15 RocksGirl4life 5
is Darren meyers still in town? (Jan '15) Jan '15 curious2 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carnegie Mortgages