Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

Are the citizens of Carnegie some idots that just tolerate a worthless Police Chief that breaks a shitload of laws himself. Why are you people sitting on your asses complaining and not grabbing your nuts and going to your town council. All they need is a for you PEOPLE to let them know how much confidence you have in him and how he morals and beleifs are just unethical!!!!
clean up carnegie

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Yes Frank Martin needs to be gone. The so called leaders of Carnegie know what kind of Police dept we have and that is what they want for Carnegie.
Lives here now

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

Used to live here wrote:
Are the citizens of Carnegie some idots that just tolerate a worthless Police Chief that breaks a shitload of laws himself. Why are you people sitting on your asses complaining and not grabbing your nuts and going to your town council. All they need is a for you PEOPLE to let them know how much confidence you have in him and how he morals and beleifs are just unethical!!!!
Well. Here is an idea for you. Since you Used to live here, BUT DON'T NOW, how about you worry about the town you do live in. Frank Martin may be a lot of things, but he is also a good Police Officer, one hell of a police Chief. Yea, his wife may not be the freshest french fry in the happy meal, but he has always done his job to the best of his ability. In closing, worry about you own damn town, and leave the CPD alone.
METALLIC

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

Lives here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Well. Here is an idea for you. Since you Used to live here, BUT DON'T NOW, how about you worry about the town you do live in. Frank Martin may be a lot of things, but he is also a good Police Officer, one hell of a police Chief. Yea, his wife may not be the freshest french fry in the happy meal, but he has always done his job to the best of his ability. In closing, worry about you own damn town, and leave the CPD alone.
Well then you might want to start packing your shit because I have a feeling with all this BEAUTIFUL PUBLICITY your chief is getting you might have to move to keep you head up his ass. I guarnatee you that if there would be a vote for chief he would be gone without a doubt!!!!!!! Brother open your eyes and smell the shit coming for miles!!!
clean up carnegie

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Judged:

Lives here now wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the best of his ability isn't much ability. His wife having 2 warrants for her arrest over the last four years and he did nothing... That says alot about the man. I would think most people that enforce the law would take care of problems in their family before a warrant is issued. But I am a person that pays my bills with good checks.
resident of carnegie

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2010

METALLIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you might want to start packing your shit because I have a feeling with all this BEAUTIFUL PUBLICITY your chief is getting you might have to move to keep you head up his ass. I guarnatee you that if there would be a vote for chief he would be gone without a doubt!!!!!!! Brother open your eyes and smell the shit coming for miles!!!
WAY to GO!!!!!!!!!!
waiting

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Judged:

Lives here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I have been waiting and I give up. What is with "Chief Martin's wife is not the freshest frence fry in the happy meal"?
Just Tired

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Judged:

Uhhh, do you have eyes or are you blind. She has some nice eyes, but brother the grill in her damn mouth tells alot!!!!
Carnegie Guy

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Just Tired wrote:
Uhhh, do you have eyes or are you blind. She has some nice eyes, but brother the grill in her damn mouth tells alot!!!!
Sorry I don't know the woman. But thanks for the info
woowhooo

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2010

Judged:

what else is so bad about the chief? atleast he isn't like some from the past that sleep around. or am i missing something?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carnegie Discussions

Search the Carnegie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 15 min Maddy 69,511
brittny and bari 12 hr jenny 2
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr Erin 2,581
Caddo County inmate dies Jul 7 lol 5
Mylessa m Jun 30 Fischer 3
New City Manager Jun 30 Hot under the collar 2
"Suck Up " Jun 30 If The Shoe Fits 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carnegie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••