Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anad...

Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anadarko Pastor's Murder - New...

There are 82 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anadarko Pastor's Murder - New.... In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

As new details emerge about the minister murdered in Anadarko, a crime expert gives insight into what the scene of the crime could possibly reveal about her killer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
DONNA NEWSOM

AOL

#1 Aug 28, 2009
Satan is a liar and a thief.........She rests with the Lord Jesus
Susie

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2009
This is such a bad murder. It is unreal to think that some one would do that to anyone. Everytime I read something about this it gives me the chills. May her family and church find the killer fast.
SDavis

Anadarko, OK

#5 Aug 29, 2009
The crime is very awful to hear. But glad to hear channel 9 reports the facts as true. There is going to be people in Anadarko who will be more aware of their surroundings and cautious about what is going on around them. People can't run around in fear and not come out of their houses. We have to move foreward and our lives continue on. We just have to keep praying and keep our faith up. I told a reporter they really need to report the facts. Try to go around town and talk to people who live in this community. They tried to portray us as hermits who are living fearful. Report the facts and tell the truth. Thank you channel 9 for the good job your doing and keeping it positive.
Kelly

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Aug 30, 2009
The poor lady was probably murdered by two atheists using long knives. One held her while the other man stabbed and slashed her to death. It's the only theory that makes sense and only atheists have been spewing hatred and violence against all Christians and Christian ministers online.
Yoda

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2009
Things may have changed, but when I first began ministering. I was verbally assaulted in Anadarko just for being a woman preacher. I don't know if there were more who felt that way are not. Not to worry though, two of those people are dead, the other moved away, and so did I.

“A witty saying proves nothing.”

Since: Sep 08

Bethany, OK

#8 Aug 31, 2009
The expert says he cant talk specifically about her case... then goes on to do so... real professional. Professional Criminal Experts would not have spoken about her case to channel 9 or any one else.. I think they should have left these clues to the investigators and not the public. Poor reporting in my opinion.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#9 Aug 31, 2009
Kelly wrote:
The poor lady was probably murdered by two atheists using long knives. One held her while the other man stabbed and slashed her to death. It's the only theory that makes sense and only atheists have been spewing hatred and violence against all Christians and Christian ministers online.
Where in the heck did you come up with that? Your assumption has no merit and your imagination is morbid.
JUSTICE1st

AOL

#10 Aug 31, 2009
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the heck did you come up with that? Your assumption has no merit and your imagination is morbid.
Absolutely. In addition, "Kelly" has been spamming the same message on at least two other boards. Why he/she has this bizarre compulsion to accuse only atheists of Rev. Daniels' horrific murder is beyond me.
Soon to be resident

Downey, CA

#11 Aug 31, 2009
Word is he turned himself in this morning.

“A witty saying proves nothing.”

Since: Sep 08

Bethany, OK

#12 Aug 31, 2009
I hope so soon to be resident. I have not heard anything about it yet....

Great State of Oklahoma!

#13 Aug 31, 2009
Soon to be resident wrote:
Really?? Where is that updated or is it just word on the street?

Great State of Oklahoma!

#14 Aug 31, 2009
Well, I'm calling your bluff! I have checked every news website and there is no mention of a suspect even being named. Quit playing games. Word is, you're a dum bass!
Shotgun Preacher

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Aug 31, 2009
A true story: An ATHEIST walked into the First Baptist Church of Maryville Illinois, pulled out a gun, and murdered the young pastor named Fred Winters. Another ATHEIST tried to do the same thing in Pastor Hagee's church in Texas, but his gun jammed. The ATHEISTS were arrested in both cases, but their actions show that they are getting out of control with their virulent hatred of all Christians.

All Christian ministers need to stock 12 gauge shotguns behind their pulpits to stop these violent and hate filled ATHEISTS from killing more Christians! These ATHEISTS have declared WAR against all Christians and especially Christian ministers!
pak31

Bolingbrook, IL

#17 Aug 31, 2009
Who cares who the murder might be, let's just get this person or people and let justice be served. People are allowed to have opinions but to act violently on them or to kill others is not acceptable in our society. A human being was murdered, plain and simple. Let's hope they find who did this and that they never get to see the light of day again.
wishing

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Aug 31, 2009
Don't think soon to be resident is stupid. I called around and this is what i found. Seems there was a guy who turned himself in, but the police don't feel he's the guy. I don't know...is all I got....information appears difficult to get from the authorities. All I know is if you leave a vacuum people will fill it up themselves.
starbaby

Blanchard, OK

#20 Aug 31, 2009
That is what was being said around the quick stop store near the church this afternoon.
wishing

Oklahoma City, OK

#21 Aug 31, 2009
...and at the drive through on Mission too! That said, when we called the Daily News they suggested that the Police weren't taking him too seriously.
Ocean56

AOL

#22 Aug 31, 2009
Shotgun Preacher wrote:
A true story: An ATHEIST walked into the First Baptist Church of Maryville Illinois, pulled out a gun, and murdered the young pastor named Fred Winters. Another ATHEIST tried to do the same thing in Pastor Hagee's church in Texas, but his gun jammed. The ATHEISTS were arrested in both cases, but their actions show that they are getting out of control with their virulent hatred of all Christians.
All Christian ministers need to stock 12 gauge shotguns behind their pulpits to stop these violent and hate filled ATHEISTS from killing more Christians! These ATHEISTS have declared WAR against all Christians and especially Christian ministers!
Provide links to actual NEWS STORIES reporting on these crimes. You're dreaming if you believe I'm going to take YOUR word for it.
Kirk

Tulsa, OK

#23 Aug 31, 2009
It sounds like the crime scene was sanitized by another "crime expert".

When the trail goes this cold, you have to start looking at people who know a lot about crime and investigative procedures.

Great State of Oklahoma!

#24 Sep 1, 2009
wishing wrote:
Don't think soon to be resident is stupid. I called around and this is what i found. Seems there was a guy who turned himself in, but the police don't feel he's the guy. I don't know...is all I got....information appears difficult to get from the authorities. All I know is if you leave a vacuum people will fill it up themselves.
I can understand there being word on the street, however, if the police don't find him credible and aren't releasing the information, then it's not the guy, right? If the real killer(s) had turned themselves in, it would be all over the media. I apologize to soon to be resident for going off like that. I have relatives in Anadarko so this story hits home for me. I may have overreacted just a tad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caddo County inmate dies (Apr '14) Jul 24 Throwback 27
Review: Pregnancy Support Center Of Caddo County Jul 9 Sherri Hawk 2
Tiffany Jun '15 Ashlyn 1
Brandon May '15 hop sack 4
Please put some varoom back in our town May '15 Darko man 2
Gene Cain (Feb '13) May '15 OPERATION GREYLORD 21
Apache Downs Training Track Opens for Race Day May '15 Mary Lou Branch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carnegie Mortgages