Metallic

Asher, OK

#1 Jun 29, 2010
It's seems to be the public some of them just have no respect for anyone or anything anymore. Have you read the police blotter lately in the newspaper and notced al the crimes being comitted here in just a week. Burglaries are out of control honestly people get a freakin job and control your wild off breeds. All i have to say is u come in my damn house don't worry about me calling the police to get ur ass and take u to jail we will take care of it. As far as all the dman bullshit comments about the police department, they do their job to the best of their ability, if there were more people to be alert and inform the police dept of a crime then maybe they could do their jobs u can't tell me ur nosy ass isn't peaking through the curtains. Plain and simple Control ur damn kids and get a job and u wouldn't have to be a burden on us honest, hard working folks here in town.
superblackhawk

Asher, OK

#2 Jun 29, 2010
Metallic wrote:
It's seems to be the public some of them just have no respect for anyone or anything anymore. Have you read the police blotter lately in the newspaper and notced al the crimes being comitted here in just a week. Burglaries are out of control honestly people get a freakin job and control your wild off breeds. All i have to say is u come in my damn house don't worry about me calling the police to get ur ass and take u to jail we will take care of it. As far as all the dman bullshit comments about the police department, they do their job to the best of their ability, if there were more people to be alert and inform the police dept of a crime then maybe they could do their jobs u can't tell me ur nosy ass isn't peaking through the curtains. Plain and simple Control ur damn kids and get a job and u wouldn't have to be a burden on us honest, hard working folks here in town.
Tell it like it is!!
Bubba

Asher, OK

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Metallic wrote:
You damn skippy! 100% agreed!
DNTBAH8TR

Carnegie, OK

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Metallic wrote:
yep yep yep... well said!
Captn Stabbin

Asher, OK

#5 Jul 5, 2010
i agree. i think people have strayed away from their roots. old fashioned folks got it right. the way they raise their kids and their ways of dicipline.not saying to beat your kid but bust their ass when they need it. because if you dont do it when they are young. when they are teens you cant control them. any by then its to late. the hardest thing i ever had to do was punish one of my kids but if u dont your hurting them more than youself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wtf, really? (Apr '14) Sat Bob Up 8
Anadarko is a good town. (Mar '08) Sat Ms hastings 200
Gold river (Oct '15) Dec 9 Ms hastings 35
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Dec 7 his wife 95
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Dec 3 pitiful june 19
Caddo Mennonite Brethren Cemetery Nov 27 LaDona Hunt 1
Old Pictures Oct '17 Jacquelyn Ford 1

Carnegie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carnegie Mortgages