Former OHP and family being sued by PSO?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#63 Oct 1, 2012
To follow up with this ordeal
PSO has filed a lien on the home of Kim and Randy and just recently filed in Caddo County District Court against them for the money they have not paid.
The noose could be tightening.

Location hidden

#64 Oct 2, 2012
I found the file in Caddo County District Court.
http://www1.odcr.com/detail...
curious

Mustang, OK

#65 Oct 3, 2012
Why do you all care so much about this family? Focus your energy on the changes you wish to see in other people and Anadarko would be a better place to live. Blessings to you all.

Location hidden

#66 Oct 4, 2012
For some reason when a people admit to taking over 600K illegally from a company which receives federal funding (meaning if you pay taxes, it's your money as well)the public should be aware.

Location hidden

#67 Oct 22, 2012
Another interesting note- Apparently Kim Stone is working part time at the Anadarko Schools. Is this a good idea for this type of person to be around children of any ages? Mrs. Hackney may want to investigate or perform a more stronger background check.

Location hidden

#68 Nov 16, 2012
With a court date looming for early next year, this should be interesting to follow the outcome.
Texas Tornado

Oklahoma City, OK

#69 Nov 28, 2012
Hey DirtyJob11 you seriously need to get a life and quit worrying about other people.

Location hidden

#70 Nov 29, 2012
Hey Tex Tornado- It's not everyday that people in the local community illegally acquire 500k. This should be a common interest for everyone locally to see justice is served.

Location hidden

#71 Dec 19, 2012
Today a hearing is schedule @ 1:15 to determine assets for Kim and Randy.
http://www1.odcr.com/detail...
MissGuided

Chickasha, OK

#72 Dec 23, 2012
I agree that they deserve to be punished in some way if they are proven guilty. We do need to remember "innocent until proven guilty" though. I think they did something wrong/immoral/illegal, but it's not my place to determine or judge that.

Location hidden

#73 Dec 27, 2012
The Federal Courts have already ruled the Stone's owe back the money to PSO. The District Court is to determine assets for restitution.
down deep

Tulsa, OK

#74 Jan 1, 2013
pepper wrote:
Randy stone from anadarko
everybody knows its Randy stone and inlaws Duane Williams. That's probably why Duane doesn't work at gold river anymore
down deep

Tulsa, OK

#75 Jan 1, 2013
dirtyjob11 wrote:
Hey Tex Tornado- It's not everyday that people in the local community illegally acquire 500k. This should be a common interest for everyone locally to see justice is served.
well dirty11and Tex tornahole this is down deep and if he was brown like many of my people. He would be in jail and it would be all over the news. Glad he wasn't brown. Haw

Location hidden

#76 Jun 7, 2013
Things finally caught up to him! He plead guilty in Federal Court on the 5th!!!!!
garmaita

Elk City, OK

#77 Jun 15, 2013
It's all tied in...ask Arvo Mikannen why he didn't get his nomination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carnegie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anadarko is a good town. (Mar '08) Dec 9 Ms hastings 200
Gold river (Oct '15) Dec 9 Ms hastings 35
News OSBI: Investigating the Investigators (Apr '10) Dec 7 his wife 95
Wtf, really? (Apr '14) Dec 5 Jesse Andrews 7
Election Who do you support for District Judge in Oklaho... (Oct '10) Dec 3 pitiful june 19
Caddo Mennonite Brethren Cemetery Nov 27 LaDona Hunt 1
Old Pictures Oct '17 Jacquelyn Ford 1

Carnegie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carnegie Mortgages