Former OHP and family being sued by PSO?

Posted in the Carnegie Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

Anyone have knowledge of this former OHP and his family being sued in Federal Court by PSO for violation of the "RICO ACT"?
scary stuff

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

Yeah...so what's the deal? This guy, a former Oklahoma State Trooper is being sued for over half a million dollars (racketeering?), for allegedly submitting bogus invoices to PSO (while he was an Oklahoma State Trooper, but yet, we've yet to read anything about it in any newspaper, it hasn't made the local television news. It's okay to chase a fallen preacher all over the State to try and get a story, but when a man, sworn to uphold the law does something like this, it's not newsworthy? Give me a freaking break! If I was to steal a loaf of bread from the grocery store, my picture would probably make the front page of the local paper. I suppose the old saying "you can't break the law if you are the law" still holds true after all these years. Lovely...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

Apparently one of the local banks (Anadarko) and his in-laws are now named in the law suit....
It would be nice to see one of the TV stations let the people know of this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2011

Judged:

i found the link to the Fed Doc if interested.
http://dockets.justia.com/docket/oklahoma/okw...
taxpayer

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

I also heard he was in trouble over a fire.
just me

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

dirtyjob11 wrote:
Anyone have knowledge of this former OHP and his family being sued in Federal Court by PSO for violation of the "RICO ACT"?
I just wonder if channel 4 new have heard of this case, shame how the police force all protect each other, hell there all nothing but a bunch of thieves anyway, he is just one of them that got caught.
just me

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

dirtyjob11 wrote:
Apparently one of the local banks (Anadarko) and his in-laws are now named in the law suit....
It would be nice to see one of the TV stations let the people know of this.
call channel 4 news, bet they will get to the bottom of it. Maybe Burns would help contact them lol
Grimm

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

Oh you know Bret Burns has Ch 4 News on his speed-dial. That's funny right there
Dipwad

Enid, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

What former trooper? It would be nice to know who it is you are talking about.
Roadrunner

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

Dipwad, it is the one that BB charged on his last day in office. The story was on the news back when it happened.
pepper

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Judged:

Randy stone from anadarko
Bewildered

Anadarko, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

taxpayer wrote:
I also heard he was in trouble over a fire.
..and a bogus insurance claim (or so I heard)

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Judged:

i don't understand why none of the news outlets have had nothing to say regarding this case. i have heard from a couple of the news orgs that the feds are keeping a tight lid on this.

what i DO know is that a rico charge involves more than one person.....so, it kinda sounds like pressure is being applied for a confession before charges are filed against others who might be involved.

i would SO love to know the rest of this story.

have heard the thing with PSO has something to do with the fact that he had contracts with them to spray their grounds for weeds and such.....all he had in his sprayer was water. also, heard something about the ice storm, transformers, being paid by caddo electric to pick them up and getting paid per transformer....some kind of stealing from their own yard and selling them back to them or something like that.

the fire thing was the fire that took the last furniture store here in anadarko.

really is time that law enforcement figured out that just b/c you have a badge doesn't mean the laws don't apply to you.
Cleanupok

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

He should be setting in prison. But he goes free while some kid goes to prison for drugs. I think any time a Cop does a crime they sould do double the time..
Roadrunner

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Judged:

Cleanupok wrote:
He should be setting in prison. But he goes free while some kid goes to prison for drugs. I think any time a Cop does a crime they sould do double the time..
He hasn't even been convicted! Last time I checked everyone is innocent until proven guilty. As I said in my first post, if he is convicted he should go to prison. I suppose we can hold YOU to the same standard.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

i understand and agree that he hasn't been convicted and being innocent until proven guilty, roadrunner.

i think the outrage comes more from the fact that he was doing his 'alleged' crimes while working for the oklahoma highway patrol as a trooper. some feel that those in authority should be held as accountable as anyone else...and some believe they should be held to an even higher standard.

none of the news station carrying the story is a concern. do you believe that you or i would be able to keep a lid on this story, or our names out of the paper? doubtful.

with the track record and reputation of the ohp, osbi, and other law enforcement in oklahoma, it certainly understandable that folks are questioning this case.

it COULD smack of that 'good ole boys' network. it could be protectionism of a fellow officer....who knows.

bottom line is this...WE want to know. nothing wrong with folks wanting to stay informed about things going on in their state as well as their community.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

this is set for a Jury Trial on June 13, 2011 at the Oklahoma Federal Courthouse. Randy,Kim,1st State Bank and Kim's parent's are all named. For more information see this link
For more information you can access all of the court dockets via a website "PACER" it has a small fee for viewing but all the evidence is there.
$500,000.000 fraudulently taken from PSO!!!! Now that will buy you a nice home, cars and toys for the kids!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

Judged:

Reading the records on the website, Randy and Kim were converting the checks from PSO to Cashier Checks through Pat Williams at the Bank in amounts under 10K so this wouldn't trigger a report to Uncle Sam. This should make for some interesting viewing when court begins in June!!!!
To dirtyjob

Carnegie, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Judged:

dirtyjob11 wrote:
this is set for a Jury Trial on June 13, 2011 at the Oklahoma Federal Courthouse. Randy,Kim,1st State Bank and Kim's parent's are all named. For more information see this link
For more information you can access all of the court dockets via a website "PACER" it has a small fee for viewing but all the evidence is there.
$500,000.000 fraudulently taken from PSO!!!! Now that will buy you a nice home, cars and toys for the kids!
Thanks for the update and web site.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2011

Judged:

how much longer before the IRS gets involved?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carnegie Discussions

Search the Carnegie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 31 min Edgar P Longstreet 62,187
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 19 hr Maddy 2,361
Anadarko is a good town. (Mar '08) Fri If The Shoe Fits 196
Anadarko Daily News (Apr '11) Fri If The Shoe Fits 41
Leaving so soon City Manager? (Feb '12) Thu Proud Warrior 64
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Apr 16 JAG 11,263
Crime Expert Analyzes Clues From Anadarko Pasto... (Aug '09) Apr 15 Wolfscratch Glenn Adams 82
•••
•••
•••
Carnegie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carnegie Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carnegie People Search