Women who lose hair struggle with identity

Sep 21, 2011 Full story: South Bend Tribune

Shirley Berger holds a photo of herself taken at Venice Beach, Calif., in 1960. She's about 20 in the picture and looks like Elizabeth Taylor: the same thick eyebrows and upturned nose.

Full Story
Steve Cook DrBrett Bolton

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Sep 27, 2011
Women more than men do struggle with their identity if they lose their hair. For men, losing one's hair is considered a part of aging and is almost expected from men, but not from women. My name is Steve Cook and I am a hair loss expert and I have been helping men and women get their hair back for over 25 years. The good news is that women can get their hair back with a hair transplant. For more information and to see how Dr. Brett Bolton, the industry's Magic Man, can help you go to www.greathairtransplants.com . And women you don't have to lose your identity, get it back with a simple transplant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmichael Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: MILLERS TOWING AUTO RECYCLING (Mar '14) Wed Redz 2
Keoncrest Circle Spruce Manor Foothill Farms (Apr '12) Tue Mcneely131 2
Should Chastain Street Be Renamed? (Jun '08) Nov 18 Malke 11
Young man bike accident today Nov 17 at 8am (Nov '09) Nov 17 Pam Elliot 9
Madison smoke shop Nov 16 OV-YO 1
Rio Linda pastor arrested for child molestation (Dec '10) Nov 11 Anonsaresecret 7
Gay sex stories Nov 10 Babyrmoney 1
Carmichael Dating
Find my Match

Carmichael People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carmichael News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carmichael

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:49 pm PST