Mexi Gang Banger Off to Prison

Mexi Gang Banger Off to Prison

Posted in the Carmel Valley Forum

Don Camilo

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2011
An 18-year-old Salinas resident was sentenced to 24 years in prison Wednesday for his part in a shooting last year, the Monterey County District Attorney’s Office said.

Richard Gonzales had pleaded no contest to one count of attempted murder and admitted to personally causing great bodily injury, personal use of a firearm and committing the crime for the benefit of his criminal street gang, the District Attorney’s Office said. He was facing a possibility of life in prison, they said
Ocean View

Pebble Beach, CA

#2 Jul 4, 2011
Don Camilo wrote:
An 18-year-old Salinas resident was sentenced to 24 years in prison Wednesday for his part in a shooting last year, the Monterey County District Attorney’s Office said.
Richard Gonzales had pleaded no contest to one count of attempted murder and admitted to personally causing great bodily injury, personal use of a firearm and committing the crime for the benefit of his criminal street gang, the District Attorney’s Office said. He was facing a possibility of life in prison, they said
I see no mention of Gonzales being a Mexican national. The FBI identifies Latino gangs of almost exclusively consisting of Americans of Latino descent, not Mexicans.
MrHappz

Greenfield, CA

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Free the homie Troubles!. 1 Love 1 Cause

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Apr 22 Zappacrappa42 101
News Seaside closes access to makeshift toy car trac... Apr 22 Jsherratt831 1
News Brown names Laird as Resource Agency chief (Jan '11) Apr 18 wmcnatt 8
the music thread (Apr '12) Apr 10 Musikologist 22
News Pentagon memo: Syria has a ridiculously hugea s... Apr 7 Bless our prez 1
News Police briefs: Beaten body found on Old Stage Road (Dec '09) Apr 3 replying to idiots 15
News Seaside becomes the Monterey Peninsula's first ... Apr 2 prophet 1

Carmel Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carmel Valley Mortgages