Letters: Computers 'choose' judges

Letters: Computers 'choose' judges

There are 3 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Letters: Computers 'choose' judges. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Dick Lewis bemoans the fact that Arizona's immigration law and California's "gay marriage law" have been overturned.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Amused

Monterey, CA

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Looks like Jeffrey Weekley and Elizabeth Golden didn't take their meds when writing their letters. Gotta take those pills EVERY day, people!
I approve this comment

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2010
You sound like someone who self-medicates on a regular basis. You might wanna try sobriety.
Amused wrote:
Looks like Jeffrey Weekley and Elizabeth Golden didn't take their meds when writing their letters. Gotta take those pills EVERY day, people!
Snoop Dawg

Monterey, CA

#4 Aug 15, 2010
Amused wrote:
So you got rid of crayons but still with the meds... you need to get out more. A lot more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Mar 18 Fhhvc 97
More Mexican Gang Bangers Off to Prison (Jul '11) Mar 15 Fred 5
News Do Re Mi Music & Video goes way beyond basics (Jun '09) Mar 10 cinema1895 3
Lyft in Monterey free ride! Mar 10 Faucet 1
Looking to buy... (May '16) Mar 8 Anonymous 2
Discount Tickets - Monterey Bay Aquarium Feb '17 howefortunate 1
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Feb '17 Mikey 11

Carmel Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carmel Valley Mortgages