Your Town: Carmel seeks volunteers fo...

Your Town: Carmel seeks volunteers for tree survey

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Your Town: Carmel seeks volunteers for tree survey. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Volunteers can help conduct the city's annual tree survey. The Friends of Carmel Forest will hold an orientation meeting for this year's survey at 3 p.m. Tuesday in the Vista Lobos meeting room on Torres Street between Third and Fourth avenues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Tree Survey

London, UK

#1 Nov 18, 2010
A Tree Survey and Tree Report are a requisite of UK planning applications.
This requirement relates specifically to the planning tree related policies and British Standard S5837:2005 'Trees in Relation to Construction - Recommendations' which is the latest version outlining the specific undertaking and formats for the Tree Survey.

As we are aware, arboricultural matters are merely one consideration in the planning process. Adherence with BS5837:2005 will ensure the correct utilisation of space and integration of suitable trees taking account of realistic arboricultural constraints.

http://www.IndigoSurveys.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun Barmsweb 72,037
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Fri gbeeves 64
News California wildfire becomes costliest ever to f... Sep 20 Anonymous 1
News Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Sep 16 Leong 31
News Weird State Laws that Affect Your Small Business Sep 4 Anita Bryant s Jihad 5
Chevy 2011 HD pick up 2500 Sep 3 Adice 2
Place to park my RV long term Aug 30 Chaoscoord 1

Carmel Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carmel Valley Mortgages