Former Mahopac teacher: Chili pepper ...

Former Mahopac teacher: Chili pepper fueled my firing

There are 1 comment on the The Journal News story from Jan 5, 2013, titled Former Mahopac teacher: Chili pepper fueled my firing. In it, The Journal News reports that:

It was a firing that started with a chili pepper. Adam Pease, then an assistant principal at Mahopac High School, was evaluating the chemistry class taught by Maura Ann Brown in October 2009 when Brown gave students an example of the heat produced by a chili pepper to illustrate the concept of exothermic reaction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal News.

Texas Chili

Grand Prairie, TX

#1 Jan 10, 2013
I would send them some chili pepper gifts - http://www.texastreats.com/chili-pepper-gift-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cruz & Kasich Plan Huge Cuts to S.S. & Medicare Apr 9 Vote For Trump 1
Old Wildwood Dude Ranch Brewster, NY on Millto... (Apr '10) Mar '16 Gail Granelli Quirin 27
Clay Tiffany Being Evicted (Aug '10) Mar '16 sfgnskgjngskjkj 35
News Sex offender charged with molesting boy in Mohe... (Sep '08) Mar '16 Polar Air Cargo 6
News Wanted Purdys man 'violently' resists arrest, t... (Jul '14) Feb '16 Tony 18
Looking to Move! Feb '16 mjb1985dot 1
st.josephes home (Nov '06) Jan '16 sugsrk57 200
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carmel Mortgages