Violence Against Women Act Renewed

Posted in the Carmel Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Idiots

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 14, 2013
 
Why isn't their a law about crazy psycho women who create their own problems than get men put in jail just because they feel like it. I personally know a woman who put herself purposely in harms way just to spite someone else. Why isn't their a law against that?

All you need is a statement and a red mark and bam he goes to jail!
Quadrotriticale

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 14, 2013
 
Idiots wrote:
Why isn't their a law about crazy psycho women who create their own problems than get men put in jail just because they feel like it. I personally know a woman who put herself purposely in harms way just to spite someone else. Why isn't their a law against that?

All you need is a statement and a red mark and bam he goes to jail!
See postings 3 & 9
STOPIT

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 14, 2013
 
Idiots wrote:
Why isn't their a law about crazy psycho women who create their own problems than get men put in jail just because they feel like it. I personally know a woman who put herself purposely in harms way just to spite someone else. Why isn't their a law against that?

All you need is a statement and a red mark and bam he goes to jail!
I've seen a lot of posts on here that are just plain dumb but this is the worst kind of trolling! You need serious help if you really believe that any woman deserves to be beaten for any reason.

Why isn't there a law against stupid people like you walking the earth is the real question here.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Clem wrote:
<quoted text>This law was made for people like you who don't have a moral compass. You are older but you have not figured out what is right yet. You are a disgrace to the older generation.
You got that right. The guy has no morals at all. Ralphs mom must have had an abortion that went bad.
Grandma Edna

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Real men don't hit women.

Ralph is a p*ss poor excuse for a man. As is that miscreant known as the Ultimate Kaptoz.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 15, 2013
 
Grandma Edna wrote:
Real men don't hit women.
Ralph is a p*ss poor excuse for a man. As is that miscreant known as the Ultimate Kaptoz.
Thanks Gram, se you again Sunday. How bout a apple cobbler this time?
Justicenow

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 16, 2013
 
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>It is a shame that laws like this are needed. It would seem that the "moral compass" has swung 180 degrees from north. Laws do not prevent crime. Those that do as they desire, have no regard of laws. Dear God how many "laws" that tell you to do right do we need?
Partially true in abstract, but laws can prevent crime if there is a system of justice that follows. Take a felon such as a burglar who gets caught breaking into your home. If your lucky, he gets 6mos in jail and a suspended sentence for the rest. Rule of thumb is 10 or more serious charges/convictions before action from the court. ITs a constant slap in the face to the average citizen. Sad and very irresponsible, yet I don't see picketing in front of court houses or serious media followups into these cases which occur daily.
Hmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 20, 2013
 
Most of you don't realize that there are those innocent ones who get victimized themselves when falsely accused of abusing men/women. There are crazy people out there who hurt themselves and will blame the other party. All being just to spite someone else, I have witnessed it first hand. The poor guy loved the woman and she threw herself down a flight of stairs to make it look like he beat the shit out of her. Police didn't even question him they just arrested him. I personally saw that!!!! Where is the justice in the falsely charged? He has to have a domestic violence charge on his record all because he pissed her off.

So does he still deserve to be beaten outback by some hillbilly retard named bubba in jail because she didn't get her way? I think it's very unfair for men in the justice system. All the same there are cowards who really do beat women just not everyone is the victim like they play themselves out to be.
Lesson

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 20, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
Most of you don't realize that there are those innocent ones who get victimized themselves when falsely accused of abusing men/women. There are crazy people out there who hurt themselves and will blame the other party. All being just to spite someone else, I have witnessed it first hand. The poor guy loved the woman and she threw herself down a flight of stairs to make it look like he beat the shit out of her. Police didn't even question him they just arrested him. I personally saw that!!!! Where is the justice in the falsely charged? He has to have a domestic violence charge on his record all because he pissed her off.

So does he still deserve to be beaten outback by some hillbilly retard named bubba in jail because she didn't get her way? I think it's very unfair for men in the justice system. All the same there are cowards who really do beat women just not everyone is the victim like they play themselves out to be.
Sounds like you believe his line of sh!!. Be careful, in case you find you have to hurl yourself down a flight of stairs to keep from getting killed.
Joseph1

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 21, 2013
 
Hmmm wrote:
Most of you don't realize that there are those innocent ones who get victimized themselves when falsely accused of abusing men/women. There are crazy people out there who hurt themselves and will blame the other party. All being just to spite someone else, I have witnessed it first hand. The poor guy loved the woman and she threw herself down a flight of stairs to make it look like he beat the shit out of her. Police didn't even question him they just arrested him. I personally saw that!!!! Where is the justice in the falsely charged? He has to have a domestic violence charge on his record all because he pissed her off.
So does he still deserve to be beaten outback by some hillbilly retard named bubba in jail because she didn't get her way? I think it's very unfair for men in the justice system. All the same there are cowards who really do beat women just not everyone is the victim like they play themselves out to be.
True, it does happen, but then the obvious question. What was he doing with that type of woman anyway? Poor judgement? My experience dictates that leaches prey on leaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Carmel Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carmel Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carmel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••