Suspended IMPD officer David Bisard arrested, faces drunken-driving charge

Apr 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indianapolis Star

David M. Bisard, the suspended Indianapolis police officer already facing charges from a fatal 2010 crash involving alcohol, was arrested again Saturday in Lawrence for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 29, 2013
STOP

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Stop me if you've heard this one before...
Mogen David

Matthews, IN

#2 Apr 27, 2013
David Bisard needs to be locked away in a cage. He needs to be away from alcohol and automobiles. He has killed. He doesn't seem to think the laws apply to himself. He seems to believe he can do whatever he wants---no matter who he hurts. Hopefully,behind bars,he can spend his days in prison blowing more than just the occasional breathalyzer.

What a waste of money the F.O.P. has spent defending this loser.
Laurie

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Wake up, Indy!

This cop needs to be held accountable, just like anyone else. He should not be above the law. Why did he still have a drivers license, when he killed and injured people?? I am certain that if the circumstances involved a citizen that was not a cop, they would not have a license, and they would be in jail.
Send Bisard To Prison

Matthews, IN

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Yep. His recent mugshot tells it all. He looks like an inebriated and angry inbred/redneck. He probably has that sh*t breath most alcoholics invariably seem to possess.
He has been afforded an extraordinary series of opportunities to skirt his responsibility for his crimes.....It's time to take away his license to kill. He needs a lengthy amount of prison time. The miscreant doesn't seem to care about the victims of August 2010.....Because in his twisted and alcohol absorbed mind.....it's only about him.
Bisard is criminal scum.
Jeff

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 29, 2013
It's about time the Wells Family, Mary Mills and Kurt Weekly has justice. It shouldn't have taken this incident to make it happen, but it did. The only one's I feel sorry for in this situation (as far as the Bisard's) is his children. They will suffer most.
ima hoosier

Greenfield, IN

#6 Apr 29, 2013
is it not a shame that he is and has ruined so many lives? and ballard and other admins in the system in marion co in all have helped by looking the other way re his ill gotten gains? yes the children suffer for the sins of the parent. how many people has this idiot arrested for being intoxed whilst he had imbibed before he pulled them over? the victoms of his hypocracy should have justice before the judges who helped look the other way re the bisard fracases.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig the bully 3 hr agent 86 4
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 4 hr Georgie 253
Karen Dehut 6 hr abcdefghijkl 4
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 8 hr jeppy 106
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 10 hr Current Employee 8
What are your expectations for Funeral Director's 10 hr Cory Trevor 6
Search intensifies for missing Indianapolis baby 10 hr James 6
•••
•••
•••