Republican Bailout

Sheridan, IN

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Boehner pronounced Boner. All you hear him crying about if we give you Tax increases we want tax cuts. Well you got tax cuts and you are still whining Boner. So what do they do. They do a Pat Bauer walk out. But where are all these whiny repugs that complained about tax cuts and walkouts at now. They are whining about it. To funny. Repugs have really screwed this country up. BADLY!
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Borden, IN

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Obama got his hugte tax increase Try about 650 billion you idiot lol sounds like bialout is a bonehead now. I guess bonehead bailout Obama is kool with you to put another 650 billion tax hike on the middle class/ I guess you are okay with Obama going on extravagant vacations along with his wifey bangs michelle Obama. I guess you like paying much more for a regular gallon of gas , now whose the real idiot , Those like you bailout who bailed out Obama and his huge spending spree with blame and whine and moan against the rich . whine on boomerange baby lefty I'm sure momma and daddy enjoy you being back home using them up.
Bill

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 1, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
Obama got his hugte tax increase Try about 650 billion you idiot lol sounds like bialout is a bonehead now. I guess bonehead bailout Obama is kool with you to put another 650 billion tax hike on the middle class/ I guess you are okay with Obama going on extravagant vacations along with his wifey bangs michelle Obama. I guess you like paying much more for a regular gallon of gas , now whose the real idiot , Those like you bailout who bailed out Obama and his huge spending spree with blame and whine and moan against the rich . whine on boomerange baby lefty I'm sure momma and daddy enjoy you being back home using them up.
Hey you got your tax cuts Big Baby!
Ex Republican

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Republican Bailout wrote:
Boehner pronounced Boner. All you hear him crying about if we give you Tax increases we want tax cuts. Well you got tax cuts and you are still whining Boner. So what do they do. They do a Pat Bauer walk out. But where are all these whiny repugs that complained about tax cuts and walkouts at now. They are whining about it. To funny. Repugs have really screwed this country up. BADLY!
I would laugh if it was not true.
Republican Voter

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Mar 2, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
Yea we got our tax cut. Quit whining.
The ULTIMATE KAPTOZ

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 2, 2013
WOO HOO Now welfare food stamp families have to submit to a drug test in order to get food stamps or welfare yeah baby about time. Maybe they stop them from also rolling over cash on their EBT cards as they drive around in new Lexus and Mercedes benz and take out home loans on new homes.Let's end all voting rights for anyone whose been on welfare for more than 4 years, They can't vote until off any govt assistance as in welfare and foodstamps for four years after.=) COME on people call your legislators Let's get this bill I'm proposing added to the new no drugs allowed to get welfare and food stamps bill, we can stop these bottom feeders like Moe and his leftist pals from living off our hard work and earnings for good!!!
Shanon

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Mar 2, 2013
AllAmerican1 wrote:
WOO HOO Now welfare food stamp families have to submit to a drug test in order to get food stamps or welfare yeah baby about time. Maybe they stop them from also rolling over cash on their EBT cards as they drive around in new Lexus and Mercedes benz and take out home loans on new homes.Let's end all voting rights for anyone whose been on welfare for more than 4 years, They can't vote until off any govt assistance as in welfare and foodstamps for four years after.=) COME on people call your legislators Let's get this bill I'm proposing added to the new no drugs allowed to get welfare and food stamps bill, we can stop these bottom feeders like Moe and his leftist pals from living off our hard work and earnings for good!!!
You lost a few marbles. Go find them and come back.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 2, 2013
I believe Shannon is one of those welfare food stamp black queen's Obama created in the past four years, 50 million more on welfare and food stamps under Obama reign of terror of waste, blame, and whine everyday . I guess having two full years of total power wasn't good enough for Obama, He now gets four more years to blame while he spends and breaks the bank wide open and hands money to the welfare queens and thugs of his black side of the family. I think Shannon is worried about that drug testing for welfare queens that passed in Indiana =). She might have to lose her welfare checks and food stamp EBT card. IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY NOW SHANNON? I think my idea for those who have been on welfare and food stamps for 4 years can't vote might catch on fast.=) They can't vote until off welfare for four years either =), That means they have to hold down a real job liek those shannon gets her freebies from who work hard and earn it.
Shanon

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Mar 2, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I believe Shannon is one of those welfare food stamp black queen's Obama created in the past four years, 50 million more on welfare and food stamps under Obama reign of terror of waste, blame, and whine everyday . I guess having two full years of total power wasn't good enough for Obama, He now gets four more years to blame while he spends and breaks the bank wide open and hands money to the welfare queens and thugs of his black side of the family. I think Shannon is worried about that drug testing for welfare queens that passed in Indiana =). She might have to lose her welfare checks and food stamp EBT card. IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO ANGRY NOW SHANNON? I think my idea for those who have been on welfare and food stamps for 4 years can't vote might catch on fast.=) They can't vote until off welfare for four years either =), That means they have to hold down a real job liek those shannon gets her freebies from who work hard and earn it.
Shanon is not as worried as you are since Obama is President. Bush...Yes. Obama No!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Brown screams Mr Wilson 2 hr BlackGhettoThug 2
K-mart's shutting down 5 hr jack 20
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 5 hr Learn to Read 305
jack cottey deceased 6 hr Blackology 8
Could Terry Curry Be 1st Democratic 2-Term Pros... 6 hr Blackology 1
William montez 7 hr Mr Wu 4
Cop arrested on third DUI (Mar '07) Fri advocate in IL 136
Carmel Dating
Find my Match

Carmel Jobs