Spencer "car-killer" Beasley should l...

Spencer "car-killer" Beasley should leave Carmel

Posted in the Carmel Forum

Tami

Concord, NH

#4 Nov 1, 2010
NOW the TRUTH. Spencer BEASLEY was DRUNK
and it killed two of his friends.
your all ignorant

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 17, 2010
your all going to hell
Carmel Hope

Milliken, CO

#6 Dec 18, 2010
So sad, especially during Christmas
and the Holidays.

The hurt and pain only get worse!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#7 Dec 18, 2010
It is sad but totally avoidable!!!Spoiled brats should have stopped and taken the punishment.
ACCIDENTS HAPPEN

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 14, 2011
You all disgust me. Spencer is an awesome
Young man, it was an accident! He was NOT drunk you ignorant son of a bitch. The
Pole that was hit violated city laws on how close a pole should be to a road, especially one as windy and dark as the one the accident occurred on. Many accidents have occurred In the same spot before, just not as severe. Spencer has to live with the pain of losing two best friends. If either of the boys who lost their lives, Jordan Poirer or Jordan Moss, read some of these comments, they would be DISGUSTED at how you are treating Spencer. SPENCER IS HURTING, HE IS NOT A KILLER, A MURDERER, he is just a boy who got caught up in a terrible accident. granite he was the driver, but do you honestly believe Spencer fled from the police against the will of both Jordans? I know for a fact not. Karma is a bitch, watch what you say/put on the Internet, before you know it this shit could be happening to you or a loved one. GROW UP
CARMEL
Carmel

Carmel, IN

#9 Jan 14, 2011
Tami wrote:
NOW the TRUTH. Spencer BEASLEY was DRUNK
and it killed two of his friends.
HE WAS NOT DRUNK, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT YOU IDIOT
Carmel 269

Milliken, CO

#10 Jan 15, 2011
SADLY, Spencer is a CAR-KILLER!!
Carmel 269

Milliken, CO

#11 Jan 15, 2011
Spencer "car-killer" Beasley should leave Carmel Indiana
for his own good, like now!!

Booze, and a 120-mph car, do not fit in Carmel
Indiana.

So should be CARMEL FOUR.
your all ignorant

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Mar 23, 2011
i will hunt everyone of you down and teach you too mind your own fucking business. i'm sorry you're parents didn't love you enough to teach you anything. But don't you think you should probably bring into account that he is 16 years old and his both Jordans got in the car knowing what they were doing. Quit acting like he purposely killed two of his friends
Carmel Clay Man

Milliken, CO

#15 Mar 24, 2011
"your all ignorant" is a ranting MANIAC!!

Spencer Beasley is GUILTY!!

Frankly speaking, Spencer should GET OUT of
Carmel Indiana!!

Much blood is on Spencer's hands!!

Bye, Bye, Spencer!!
Crmel Lover

Milliken, CO

#16 Aug 14, 2011
RE-OPEN the SPENCER "the car killer" BEASLEY
case!!

Spencer "loved those boys"?
In what way??

Just "too sweet", for OUR Carmel Indiana!
David

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Dec 15, 2011
I am one of Spencer's students at Bishop Chatard, you guys are trippin. Spencer is seriously a great person, such a nice guy, and the fact that he has made such a mental recovery after feeling at guilt of the death of his two best friends shows how strong of a person he is. People make mistakes all the time, I know many kids who have stolen their parents car and did not have the intention of killing their friends, and didn't. What's the difference between them and Spencer? Nothing. Put yourself in the kids shoes and stop being so close minded. It's people like you that give Carmel a "snobby" "stuck up" stereotype.
American Patriot

Troy, ID

#21 Dec 17, 2011
Good bye Spencer.
American Patriot

Troy, ID

#22 Dec 17, 2011
Good riddance, Spencer.
brian wallace

Troy, ID

#23 Dec 24, 2011
get out of carmel, you car killer.
Connor church

United States

#24 Dec 30, 2011
Carmel 269 wrote:
Spencer "car-killer" Beasley should leave Carmel Indiana
for his own good, like now!!
Booze, and a 120-mph car, do not fit in Carmel
Indiana.
So should be CARMEL FOUR.
You have got it all wrong they weren't going that fast and there was no booze I love all there of those boys like they are my own blood and I would never like to see spencer leave Carmel for what happened I still love him and I look at him as a brother
Fact Binder

Troy, ID

#25 Dec 31, 2011
Two kids are DEAD!
So--,
Do you love them too??
Brian

Indianapolis, IN

#26 Mar 30, 2013
I wish that you all could know Spencer. HE is such a sweet hearted kid and he means nothing but good. Everyone makes mistakes and that is the only way we will learn. unfortunately this mistake had to take two boys from many of our lives and this world. I pray that God may forgive you all for such hatred towards this kid because it truly was an accident. I also would like to thank God for giving this kid a second chance. HE is so strong for fighting through such a painful time and I know he couldn't do it without you God. God bless Spencer Beasley. and I hope you all you haters realize that mistakes are meant to be made and also that we are suppose to wish greatness upon our neighbors not hatred or disbelief.
Chatard Student

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Apr 8, 2013
I hope you guys realize all the negative posts about spencer on this thread are most likely coming from one person. In fact, I believe every thread I've read about this case are mostly from the same person. You can tell by the way he types and repeats everything he says using different names. Most of us know spencer is a good person and this was a horrid accident. God bless Spencer and god bless the kids who died too young.
cmon people

Muncie, IN

#28 Jun 24, 2015
As someone who has been around Spencer since OLMC days most people will tell you the fact is that he is a spoiled brat, a class clown, bully, and the perfect stereotype of a Carmel kid. He has always been constantly disrespectful to authority. Even after the incident he returned to Carmel and continued abusing not only alcohol, marijuana, but also prescription drugs. The only reason he has any friends is because he is funny. That is his one redeeming quality. Well, before he killed his friends. Now he is just a sack of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doc Rivers who 2 hr Truth Rules 1
Seattle shooter not Hispanic 5 hr Truth Rules 1
Hillary has 6 mos to live Sat cpeter1313 18
Hillary the Hologram Debate Sat Truth Rules 3
Culver's is Hiring Fri Culverized 2
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Thu dan 148
News City considers issuing $75M in debt to pay for ... Thu Hmph 1

Carmel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance