Elementary school bars transgendered

Posted in the Carmel Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Elementary school bars transgendered 1st-grader from using girls’ restroom

(CNN)— Just like she did during the first half of the school year, first grader Coy Mathis wants to use the girls’ restroom at her Colorado elementary school. But school officials won’t let her.

The reason? Coy is transgendered, born with male sex organs but a child who identifies herself as female.

She has dressed as a girl for most of last year. And her passport and state-issued identification recognize her as female.

Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/02/27/elementary-school...
Read more at http://fox59.com/2013/02/27/elementary-school...

What a world we live in. Maybe we should may all restrooms in schools co-ed.
Oh No

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The thing that amazes me is this,it's not that they're transgendered,I'm amazed that American elementary schools now have bars in them.

I knew schools were accepting subsidies from the likes of Coke and Pepsi for allowing vending machines. Now the breweries have gotten in on the action.

I'm speechless. This will only attract more adult Republican males to hang out at our elementary schools.

You'll know the transformation is complete when every public school in the nation will have their very own golf course.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

DavidM wrote:
Elementary school bars transgendered 1st-grader from using girls’ restroom
(CNN)— Just like she did during the first half of the school year, first grader Coy Mathis wants to use the girls’ restroom at her Colorado elementary school. But school officials won’t let her.
The reason? Coy is transgendered, born with male sex organs but a child who identifies herself as female.
She has dressed as a girl for most of last year. And her passport and state-issued identification recognize her as female.
Read more: http://fox59.com/2013/02/27/elementary-school...
Read more at http://fox59.com/2013/02/27/elementary-school...
What a world we live in. Maybe we should may all restrooms in schools co-ed.
If he has the junk, doe's that not make him a boy in girls clothes?

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Not today Ralph. It is how they feel. We must make everyone feel good about themselves. No matter what it does to society. Don't teach them what they have coming in the real world.
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>If he has the junk, doe's that not make him a boy in girls clothes?
Sure

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

DavidM wrote:
Not today Ralph. It is how they feel. We must make everyone feel good about themselves. <quoted text>
As long as it makes you feel good. To hell with rest. That is what you are really saying.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DavidM wrote:
Not today Ralph. It is how they feel. We must make everyone feel good about themselves. No matter what it does to society. Don't teach them what they have coming in the real world.
<quoted text>
Boys go to the boys room, girls go to the girls room, simple. And I am sure that boys won't make fun of a boy in a dress.
Michael

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

100% correct, Ralph. The parents just wanted publicity. HE should be using the boys bathroom.....because he's a boy.
Michael

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>As long as it makes you feel good. To hell with rest. That is what you are really saying.
You are %100 correct Sure. Whatever makes them feel good. To hell with what the rest think.
curious

Camby, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

gotta be a way to compromise, mabe show some compassion here?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 28, 2013
 
curious wrote:
gotta be a way to compromise, mabe show some compassion here?
Crompromise? Diapers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Carmel Forum right now

Search the Carmel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Three Massachusetts lesbians got hitched 23 min Lone Rider 83 2
racism republicans 2 hr DavidM 12
Republican Child Molesters 2 hr DavidM 89
Astronomers spot most Earth-like planet yet 4 hr Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
scooters , mopeds, minibikes 8 hr The Law Prophet 1
city free bikes to use lol 8 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 1
The truth about homicide in Indy 13 hr Starlett Miller 137
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carmel Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carmel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••