United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2010

Judged:

Although I agree with some of the peoples comment about him being arrogant and thinks highly of himself. I mean seriously what judge doesn't have tht arrogance. It is testament how he raised his two fine sons. I feel that most of these comments are out of anger and personal hatred for a man who I know to be a good father and husband. I also think we're all human and make mistakes. Although, maybe now he will become more sympathetic the the alcoholics that stand before him being judged. Alcoholism is a disease! I believe the people need to be put in a rehab center and not jail. I am by no means saying that he has this horrible disease.
sad and disturbed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Judged:

I agree that he has no right to sit and judge now "like a god." So are you speaking from being in front of him and being sentence, or just observers in his courtroom? Because what I know about his family they are really decent people and the beginning of his career his was a really good judge, trying to help single mothers whose husbands were deliquent payers. Has he changed or are people just angry about their sentences. Maybe I have just been out of the loop. If this is all true it makes me really sad about what humans become with power.
godly man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

I heard he was a godly man. I need to check my hearing.Why on earth would somebody tell me that.
Smart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

sad and disturbed wrote:
I agree that he has no right to sit and judge now "like a god." So are you speaking from being in front of him and being sentence, or just observers in his courtroom? Because what I know about his family they are really decent people and the beginning of his career his was a really good judge, trying to help single mothers whose husbands were deliquent payers. Has he changed or are people just angry about their sentences. Maybe I have just been out of the loop. If this is all true it makes me really sad about what humans become with power.
When a person drinks all the time it changes the person's mind. People commit crimes while on substance abuse. The judge should have to sit in house arrest and attend treatments centers. Off the bench, no excuses.
Becky

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Where is the apology to the people of North Carolina?
He and his ego that will not fit through a door, and his rolling eyes. Well, all eyes will be upon you there, I hope someone informs the people of North Carolina of his better than thou attitude.
Casey

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Why would we as tax payer's support this judge. I personally feel we deserve better, my family and community deserve better. Don't we deserve the best. Yes people make mistakes even judges and police officers. I question the punishment he received. I personally would not have any respect for his judgement and decisions if I appeared in his court. Personally feel his integrity and good judgement is lacking. Don't feel he should be reelected. How many citizens of Hamilton County truly know this. As a law abiding tax payer, not sure how to campaign against his re election, but plan to do so and make citizens aware of this. He must not be re elected.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carmel Discussions

Search the Carmel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
They're Here 1 hr single smoking n looking 2
Parc Bordeaux Apts Awful 1 hr single smoking n looking 3
Knockout Game in Broad-Robbers 6 hr Ralph 3
Rebecca Driscoll 8 hr Curious 4
Carmel's Mohawk Hills Apts a CRIME SCENE (Mar '11) 11 hr WOW 10
Ineptness 15 hr Big Phony Cop 1
Frontenac Street Lawrence Indiana 9600 block BU... 18 hr The Ultimate Kaptoz 2
•••
•••