Will Supreme Court BEND OVER FOR gAYS?

Posted in the Carmel Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 26, 2013
We will know if the supreme court kicks it back down to the lower courts or states to decide if marriage amongst gays is allowed. If they rule in gays favor based on because they pay taxes like everyone else, In that case so do rapist and child molesters pay taxes and can argue they were born the way they are and you can't deny them what they crave and love. If the court rules in favor to call a deviant chosen life style choice. Then we know we are closer to the end of this world as we know it.Like I said before Chief Justine John Roberts is a bisexual, More than likely he will be the deciding voice and allow gays to marry and call them normal. Ye alone they already have special hate crime protection status. Next they will demand affirmative action status as well.If this happens I call upon all straight real Christians and people who love God and obey his laws and commandments to remove all of your kids from any public schools, Teach them at home, yes homeschooling is the solution, Train them how to use all guns and weapons for the coming civil war that is on the horizon. It's the only way to defeat and extinguish the deviant unmoral disease in society now. Just get them all prepared now so they will be ready to defend what they believe and protect their kids from the homosexual deviants who will rule over them and try everything they can to convert them to the gay lifestyle choice. Force them to call it normal or else they will be jailed or fired from jobs and denied loans for not welcoming being gay as normal.
hank

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 26, 2013
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
We will know if the supreme court kicks it back down to the lower courts or states to decide if marriage amongst gays is allowed. If they rule in gays favor based on because they pay taxes like everyone else, In that case so do rapist and child molesters pay taxes and can argue they were born the way they are and you can't deny them what they crave and love. If the court rules in favor to call a deviant chosen life style choice. Then we know we are closer to the end of this world as we know it.Like I said before Chief Justine John Roberts is a bisexual, More than likely he will be the deciding voice and allow gays to marry and call them normal. Ye alone they already have special hate crime protection status. Next they will demand affirmative action status as well.If this happens I call upon all straight real Christians and people who love God and obey his laws and commandments to remove all of your kids from any public schools, Teach them at home, yes homeschooling is the solution, Train them how to use all guns and weapons for the coming civil war that is on the horizon. It's the only way to defeat and extinguish the deviant unmoral disease in society now. Just get them all prepared now so they will be ready to defend what they believe and protect their kids from the homosexual deviants who will rule over them and try everything they can to convert them to the gay lifestyle choice. Force them to call it normal or else they will be jailed or fired from jobs and denied loans for not welcoming being gay as normal.
A rapist is doing something violent to someone else against their will. A pederast is doing something to a minor who can't give legal consent. Are you so f'ing daft that you don't understand this difference?

On the other hand, I kinda love that you're so outspoken in your hatred. It makes the whole anti- side look a bit more distasteful to everyone with a sense of equality.
Harold

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Child molesters pray on the young, they are gay too. Gays like to stand next to you
at the public urinals.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Yes we do, because we love a good laugh.
Harold wrote:
Child molesters pray on the young, they are gay too. Gays like to stand next to you
at the public urinals.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jun 27, 2013
You say a rapist is doing a violent act, Is that saying a gay person who has sex with even a teenager at the age of say almost 16 years old is okay with you, That that's not rape if the little teen has sex with the much older gay man? NAMBLA says it doesn't rape it's lovers, NAMBLA STATES WHATS wrong with sharing the gift of love as long as you don't hurt the other person. You need to do your home worK HANky Panky BOY. hANKY pANKY bOY Then if people want to marry their pets or brother, sister,mother, or father, Then they also should be allowed to, Since Gays have stepped all over traditional marriage to get more rights for themselves and benefits.A rapist could argue he was only performing rough sex, many couples are into kinky rough sex, Hanky Panky you would dent a rapist they're rights and also say they weren't born that way> You would tell NAMBLA that they weren't born to be attracted and want young baby boys and boys? You quote laws now lol , Yet gays are telling straight people that the laws they have in place aren't fair denying gays the right to marry and be treated as normal people.Expalin that to me HANKY PANKY, How is it you gays can stomp on traditional marriage laws between man and women, Or how is it that a referendum was passed in California by the voters against gay marriage , Then the courts can say we don;t care how the people voted, I thought this country was we the people's voice based on ho9w we voted, The final votes add up in favor of we the people as in against gay marriage , How can the courts and highest court say how the people voted doesn't matter , The same goes for Obama care, They did any polls, The majority of the people in this country did not want Obama care at all. Yet once again , The will of the people was overruled , The voters were overruled by the highest court once again and the lower activist courts run by the Zionist evil Jews in control of causing strife, hatred and racism . I guess you never heard of statutory rape hey Hanky Panky. There are men and women being put on sex offenders list just for having sex with say a person almost 16 years of age, By all accounts BARNEY FRANKS SHOULD BE ROTTING IN PRISON FOR ALL OF THE GAY SEX HE HAD WITH TEEN BOYS LIVING IN HIS HOME, One even ran a gay male escort from BArneys pad.BARNEY franks said he took the teen in because he was homeless lol yeah right lol
hank

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 27, 2013
I was right - you are that f'in daft.

A couple methodical items in response to your incoherent word-salad:

1) The courts determined that the Prop 8 vote in CA and the distinction it carved out in law against same-sex couples specifically was unconstitutional. No matter how big a majority votes for something, it doesn't trump the consideration of constitutionality. This is to protect minorities' civil rights from the tyranny of the majority.

2) Since I explicitly addressed minors too young to give legal consent, it follows that I am aware of the concept of statutory rape. I hate using snide little observations like this in critique of someone else's post, since it often comes off as critical of the person rather than of the ideas they are putting forth,... but in your case I'll make an exception. Your reading comprehension could use some work.

3) Since my wording and use of the term 'violent' seems to have clouded your mind, I'll clarify that the main legal consideration in my point about rape is that it is against the victim's consent.

4) Following points 2 and 3, a minor cannot give consent, and a rape victim who is not a minor demonstrably has not given consent. Reasonable exceptions to carve out of these requirements, such as the so-called Romeo-and-Juliet cases where a couple within a few years of the same age - say, 17 and 15, in a state where the age of consent is 16, should simply apply the same to same-sex couples as opposite-sex couples.

None of these undermine firm and clear standards that keep rape and pederasty punishable and protect the rights of actual victims.

All the rest of your unhinged speculations fall flat since neither rape nor pedophilia are orientations and, that other old chestnut, animals are also unable to give legal consent and therefore cannot be a signatory to a legal contract.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#7 Jun 27, 2013
NAMBLA disbanded years ago, idiot. As for Franks--it was shown that his lover was the one who acted inappropriately.
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
You say a rapist is doing a violent act, Is that saying a gay person who has sex with even a teenager at the age of say almost 16 years old is okay with you, That that's not rape if the little teen has sex with the much older gay man? NAMBLA says it doesn't rape it's lovers, NAMBLA STATES WHATS wrong with sharing the gift of love as long as you don't hurt the other person. You need to do your home worK HANky Panky BOY. hANKY pANKY bOY Then if people want to marry their pets or brother, sister,mother, or father, Then they also should be allowed to, Since Gays have stepped all over traditional marriage to get more rights for themselves and benefits.A rapist could argue he was only performing rough sex, many couples are into kinky rough sex, Hanky Panky you would dent a rapist they're rights and also say they weren't born that way> You would tell NAMBLA that they weren't born to be attracted and want young baby boys and boys? You quote laws now lol , Yet gays are telling straight people that the laws they have in place aren't fair denying gays the right to marry and be treated as normal people.Expalin that to me HANKY PANKY, How is it you gays can stomp on traditional marriage laws between man and women, Or how is it that a referendum was passed in California by the voters against gay marriage , Then the courts can say we don;t care how the people voted, I thought this country was we the people's voice based on ho9w we voted, The final votes add up in favor of we the people as in against gay marriage , How can the courts and highest court say how the people voted doesn't matter , The same goes for Obama care, They did any polls, The majority of the people in this country did not want Obama care at all. Yet once again , The will of the people was overruled , The voters were overruled by the highest court once again and the lower activist courts run by the Zionist evil Jews in control of causing strife, hatred and racism . I guess you never heard of statutory rape hey Hanky Panky. There are men and women being put on sex offenders list just for having sex with say a person almost 16 years of age, By all accounts BARNEY FRANKS SHOULD BE ROTTING IN PRISON FOR ALL OF THE GAY SEX HE HAD WITH TEEN BOYS LIVING IN HIS HOME, One even ran a gay male escort from BArneys pad.BARNEY franks said he took the teen in because he was homeless lol yeah right lol
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#8 Jun 27, 2013
I see gay marriage as potentially a good thing economically. In theory, marriage will encourage monogomy within a demographic that historically struggles with the concept. This monogomy will yield less STD infections including HIV/AIDS, which are extremely costly. Because many homosexuals with HIV/AIDS are less educated, lower income, and uninsured, the unpaid costs of their treatments are often absorbed by premium increases to the masses.

Society as a whole will benefit from the avoidance of each and every AIDS patient. So, if this legislation assists in that regard, at least there is one positive.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Need to check my hormone levels when I agree with Linda.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Let's avoid all those kids with cancer, whose treatments costs insurance company a helluva lot more than AIDS patient.
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
I see gay marriage as potentially a good thing economically. In theory, marriage will encourage monogomy within a demographic that historically struggles with the concept. This monogomy will yield less STD infections including HIV/AIDS, which are extremely costly. Because many homosexuals with HIV/AIDS are less educated, lower income, and uninsured, the unpaid costs of their treatments are often absorbed by premium increases to the masses.
Society as a whole will benefit from the avoidance of each and every AIDS patient. So, if this legislation assists in that regard, at least there is one positive.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 27, 2013
I have a hot dirty potato at your back door!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 27, 2013
To answer the question. Since most are conservative.......YES!
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Let's avoid all those kids with cancer, whose treatments costs insurance company a helluva lot more than AIDS patient.
<quoted text>
Let's talk about them in the proper context. This is a topic about GAYS and the new legislation regarding marriage, so keep it on topic, princess. ;)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#15 Jun 28, 2013
Which makes gays with HIV off topic, mother of serpents.
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about them in the proper context. This is a topic about GAYS and the new legislation regarding marriage, so keep it on topic, princess. ;)
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#16 Jun 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Which makes gays with HIV off topic, mother of serpents.
<quoted text>
I understand that you are upset over the fact that gays are being decimated by AIDS, but it is something you are going to have to stand up to eventually. Don't be so scared to face it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Jun 28, 2013
This coming from a woman that runs the other way when a black man puts on a hoodie.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#18 Jun 28, 2013
Actually fucwit, I've dealt with more AIDS patients than you know exist. We are not being "decimated" by AIDS ,either by the actual definition (elimination of a tenth) or the illiterate a-hole usage (a whole big bunch.) HIV+ gay men comprise only about 5% of all gay men, and lesbians are 0%. On the plus side, you heteros are taking up the slack quite well for a group with very few cases BEFORE we knew how to prevent it.

And it's still irrelevant concerning SSM.
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you are upset over the fact that gays are being decimated by AIDS, but it is something you are going to have to stand up to eventually. Don't be so scared to face it.
Linda Bledsoe

Fishers, IN

#19 Jul 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Actually fucwit, I've dealt with more AIDS patients than you know exist. We are not being "decimated" by AIDS ,either by the actual definition (elimination of a tenth) or the illiterate a-hole usage (a whole big bunch.) HIV+ gay men comprise only about 5% of all gay men, and lesbians are 0%. On the plus side, you heteros are taking up the slack quite well for a group with very few cases BEFORE we knew how to prevent it.
And it's still irrelevant concerning SSM.
<quoted text>
First off, I am not at all surprised at the amount of gay AIDS patients you "deal with". After all, they are pretty common in your demographic. ;)

However, your denial of reality is amusing. You really want AIDS to wipe out the evil hetero population, but that simply isn't happening. Your bigoted fantasies are just that and they are not coming true. AIDS is, always has been, and always will be PRIMARILY a homosexual disease and destroyer. Good luck avoiding it. I wish you the best. LOL

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#20 Jul 1, 2013
My "bigoted fantasies?" You're the scumbag chortling over AIDS patients. Should I be happy women are getting cancer from HPV, which can be transmitted sexually? Because I dont have to worry about it, really?

BTW--for every gay HIV patient there are FOUR hetero ones worldwide--and YOUR side's increasing.
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I am not at all surprised at the amount of gay AIDS patients you "deal with". After all, they are pretty common in your demographic. ;)
However, your denial of reality is amusing. You really want AIDS to wipe out the evil hetero population, but that simply isn't happening. Your bigoted fantasies are just that and they are not coming true. AIDS is, always has been, and always will be PRIMARILY a homosexual disease and destroyer. Good luck avoiding it. I wish you the best. LOL
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#21 Jul 2, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
BTW--for every gay HIV patient there are FOUR hetero ones worldwide--and YOUR side's increasing.
<quoted text>
I just love it when you mental midgets with no mind for math make such claims. ;)

Let's make it apples to apples...put 1,000 heteros in one sample and 1,000 homos in another sample. In the hetero sample, there is probably one AIDS carrier. In the homo sample, there are probably 50. Now, there are certainly a lot more heteros in the world, so when you extrapolate the error rate out over the entire population, you might get to what you are saying.

Still, homosexuals are the most likely to get AIDS, are spreading it the fastest, and are dying of it with the most frequency. Your bigoted fantasies about it being a hetero disease are incorrect and far-reaching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... 3 hr NoZipCodeLeftBhind 7
Foundation to pay off mortgages of slain NYPD o... 6 hr Linda Bedsore 2
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Fri matt 52
Debate: Health Care - Noblesville, IN (Oct '09) Fri SSgt Matthew Amme... 10
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 448
Chuck should be gone Jim should be In Dec 25 bikerbob 1
white girls Dec 24 RZA 1
Carmel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carmel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carmel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carmel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Steelers' DB Health Could Swing AFC North Finale