Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72042 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

former res

Broomall, PA

#36071 May 24, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
The highest knowledge is the knowledge of the self.
You'd know your nether regions better if you.......you know.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#36072 May 24, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd know your nether regions better if you.......you know.
nether or never?
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36073 May 24, 2012
(smiles).
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36074 May 24, 2012
KEYNOTE:

Let us stop being enamored of petty scriptural personalities like Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, YHVH, Allah, Buddha, Rama and others. They have much to learn and so do we. The aim should be on directly experiencing the truth in all its dimensions and manifesting that in being and surroundings.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36078 May 24, 2012

Our complete allegiance should be only to the absolute and the truth of being that IT stands for.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36079 May 24, 2012
HIGHLIGHT:

The last word has still to be spoken.

What has been revealed till today through scripture and science are partial truths and surface phenomena, nothing more.

Keep an open mind, learn from diverse sources to enrich personality and go for synthesis by placing everything in its proper place to get the whole picture without bias or distortion.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36085 May 24, 2012
DOES A SUCCEEDING PROPHET FULFILL OR COMPLEMENT THE PREVIOUS PROPHETS?

Anukul Chandra Thakur said that a prophet is the fulfillment of the earlier ones who went before him and that his teachings and behavior are adjusted to the time, place and circumstances of his advent but that at core they're one in teachings.

This is true in a way since all prophets promote being and becoming.

It may be said that a prophet, despite the differences in time, place and circumstances of advent, is the fulfillment of the earlier prophets if and only if he continues with the same traditions, teaches exactly the same truths and adds a few more dimensions to the existing truths.

However, a prophet may both fulfill and complement the earlier ones if he does all that that has been described above and provided he opens up a new line of truth that was missing in the consciousness and revelations of the earlier prophets.

A prophet who opens up a new line of consciousness and truth is more a complement or to put it more accurately an advance on the earlier ones.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36087 May 24, 2012
Growth of personality mean growth of consciousness.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36088 May 24, 2012
Bye, kids.

(smiles)
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36089 May 25, 2012

Growth of personality MEANS growth of consciousness.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36090 May 25, 2012
Can You Pass The Israel Palestinian test? Part 20

By Jeffrey Rudolph

Q20. Who said the following in 1998? "If I were a young Palestinian, it is possible I would join a terrorist organization."

(CONTD.)
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#36091 May 25, 2012
Revisiting 9/11/2001 --Applying the Scientific Method, Dr. Steven E. Jones Part-14

Was the Molten Metal from Aircraft:?

69. NIST in a fact sheet in August 2006 stated:

“NIST concluded that the source of the molten material [observed flowing out of WTC2 before its collapse] was aluminum alloys from the aircraft, since these are known to melt between 475 °C and 640 °C (depending on the particular alloy), well below the expected temperatures (about 1,000 °C) in the vicinity of the fires.

“Aluminum is not expected to ignite at normal fire temperatures and there is no visual indication that the material flowing from the tower was burning.“Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silvery.”

“However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace. The apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface.”

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_20...

70. I read the word “can” in the NIST report and as a scientist wanted to perform experiments. Why didn’t NIST do the experiments before making that statement (or did they)? Did they even try to mix aluminum with organics and pour the mixture out (like the flowing material at the South Tower) to show that it not only “can” but “will” emit an “orange glow”? We decided to perform the experiment ourselves.

The very next day after reading the NIST fact sheet in August 2006, a colleague and I performed experiments with aluminum mixed with organic materials, mostly wood chips. The flow was silvery and simply did not resemble the orange liquid which poured from the south tower. The organics burned quickly when added to the molten aluminum. The ash floated on top of the aluminum liquid.

71. A young physics professor told me that he couldn’t believe NIST would not have done the experiment to see if this worked – that one “can” get an “orange glow” by adding organic ash to aluminum. So we did another set of experiments and he joined the effort. This time we used wood ash from my wood-burning stove, pieces of carpet, plastic chips, later glass, and melted it all together with molten aluminum.[By the way, my wood-burning stove is made of steel and I don’t worry a bit that it
will melt!]

72. The young physicist doggedly stirred and stirred the mix with a long-bladed screwdriver. He tried to mix the organics in with the molten aluminum, but they would not mix in! It’s like oil and water, the organics tend to float and separate from the molten aluminum. And then in the end we poured the concoction out and the flow still looked silvery.

He agreed with that because he saw it. Silvery, not orange. So much for the NIST Fact Sheet30 which states that “the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow.” If NIST can tell us how to do this trick, we will do the experiment again to test their suggestion. Meanwhile, we have observed that the organics float to the surface but do not make a uniform orange glow.

73. Conclusion: poured out molten aluminum looks silvery (even if heated to the point where iron glows yellow/orange) and does not give the orange glow seen at the South Tower in the flowing material (even when mixed with organic materials). We’ve ruled out molten structural steel and molten aluminum even with organics as the source of the orange-glowing matter seen flowing out in large quantities of the South Tower.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200... (Contd.)
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#36092 May 25, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Growth of personality MEANS growth of consciousness.
Interesting point.

I water my brain every time I shower.
former res

Broomall, PA

#36093 May 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
nether or never?
Not to be confusted with the Netherlands (Holland).

Joels needs to more fully explore his manhood, IMHO.

He needs to grow a pair.(Not to be confused with Pear. Which of course can also be grown, and in fact are.)

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#36094 May 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to grow a pair.(Not to be confused with Pear. Which of course can also be grown, and in fact are.)
Bit of a low blow never happening thus...

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#36095 May 25, 2012
Seriously Former res, he has brass balls the size of mountains.
Any other pair would go pear-shaped.

Or squash probably.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#36096 May 25, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

And hopefully not to be confused with Michael Jackson's Den of Iniquity

I hope that if he does decide to explore, he keeps the account offline.

I think he had a pair but they shriveled from disuse, by his own admission. I seem to recollect a post on that topic.
former res

Broomall, PA

#36097 May 25, 2012
MAAT wrote:
Seriously Former res, he has brass balls the size of mountains.
Any other pair would go pear-shaped.
Or squash probably.
Ouch! My knees knocked together.
former res

Broomall, PA

#36098 May 25, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And hopefully not to be confused with Michael Jackson's Den of Iniquity
I hope that if he does decide to explore, he keeps the account offline.
I think he had a pair but they shriveled from disuse, by his own admission. I seem to recollect a post on that topic.
Poor fella.

Use em or lose em.

I agree though. We don't need any details of his exploration.

(I personally believe MJ was innocent of all that - just guilty of bad judgment.)
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#36099 May 25, 2012
HAPPINESS, SORROW & BLISS:

Happiness is an aspect of the dualistic state of consciousness.

Where happiness exists, there exists sorrow with both these contradictory aspects tussling with each other for control and supremacy in the life of an individual.

So, your "total happiness" will be opposed and contradicted by "total sorrow".

We have to go through happiness and sorrow to know the essence of both in order to gain a complete picture of the lower dualistic state of existence; then, we have to rise in consciousness to a state of existence that is the unity of both happiness as well as sorrow; and, finally, in and through this undifferentiated unified mechanism, we have to consciously rise into a state of blissful existence in which one degree of bliss is juxtaposed or positioned beside a higher degree of bliss in so compact and harmonious a way that there's no place for division and struggle and neither can division or struggle exist in this supramental poise since it is a unified state of consciousness-force and furthermore it's based on the principle of complements and not of opposites.

Now, did you understand?

Neither Abraham nor Moses nor Elijah nor YHVH nor Allah nor Rama Buddha nor Muhammad could attain to this supramental state of consciousness.

These inferior entities didn't even know that such a superior plane of consciousness exists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) 7 hr Zappacrappa42 107
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May 5 RichAndrewd 1,553
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) May 5 NorteXIVgang 18
Lying Cheat Curtis Kipling "Kip" Myers May 2 Bonnie 8
News Seaside closes access to makeshift toy car trac... Apr '17 Jsherratt831 1
News Brown names Laird as Resource Agency chief (Jan '11) Apr '17 wmcnatt 8
the music thread (Apr '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 22

Carmel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance