hostage situation carlstadt industria...

hostage situation carlstadt industrial area last night?

Posted in the Carlstadt Forum

jerrycizz

Old Bridge, NJ

#1 Feb 10, 2010
i heard this on the news, then they never went back to it, and I can't find anything on here. The crazy part was I was dropping some samples from my company to this company in this industrial area in carlstadt last night and 3 guys would not let me in the building. They said they were about to raid the place. It was really weird, and then I heard about a hostage situation in an industrial area last night on the news but can't find anything.
kaybaby

Union City, NJ

#2 Feb 10, 2010
what company was it. i live about 2blocks away from gotham parkway n was kept up for hours by all the sirens
lazyboy725

Maplewood, NJ

#3 Feb 10, 2010
I work in the industrial area.. off gotham parkway
on veterans blvd.. my husband was also looking at the news last night and he heard the same..
but they never came back to it.. strange..I hope no one got hurt.. Gosh I hope it wasn't at my place... I left at 6:00 all looked good..
cpdle

Lodi, NJ

#4 Feb 10, 2010
there was a huge hostage situation there last night for hours... they caught 7 men with guns but there are still more out there. the people were held up for hours while they loaded trucks with items from the warehouse... nobody was shot thank god
jerrycizz

Old Bridge, NJ

#5 Feb 10, 2010
The company was In Style USA
jerrycizz

Old Bridge, NJ

#6 Feb 10, 2010
THATS NUTS.... YES IT WAS ON GOTHAM PKWY. IN STYLE. I WAS THERE RIGHT BEFORE IT HAPPENED AND WAS TALKING TO THE ROBBERS I THINK
jerrycizz

Old Bridge, NJ

#7 Feb 10, 2010
yea i was there about 7:00-7-:15ish
jerrycizz

Old Bridge, NJ

#8 Feb 10, 2010
lazyboy725

Maplewood, NJ

#9 Feb 10, 2010
read about it on the northjersey.com
Confidential

Paterson, NJ

#10 Feb 10, 2010
Yes this is true. the owners were my uncles and there arms were tied and they were held hostage. we are at their homes right now asking more about what happend. it was crazy, the gunmen pretended to be NYPD police officials. They were held hostage from 6:00-10:00 while then 20 gunmen took all of their merchandise into truck. It was crazy. Thank god theywere not harmed.
jerrycizz

Old Bridge, NJ

#11 Feb 10, 2010
exactly thats what they told me.. they said they were raiding the place for selling illegal stuff. Damn thats nuts.. I was there while it was happening
mint jelly enema

North Bergen, NJ

#12 Feb 11, 2010
holy moly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Are There Atheists in the Foxholes? 13 hr emperorjohn 68
Wallington NJ Rent Leveling Board, Mount Pleasa... (Apr '08) Jun 16 Mad tentant 11
News DUI arrest is second for Hudson County s... (Mar '09) May 31 Jerzeegrl 8
News Haley Chiropractic celebrates 16 years (Apr '10) May '16 Jordan 6
News $451,000 Jersey Cash 5 Lottery Ticket Sold In P... Apr '16 mohd rizal azwan 1
News New Jersey Assembly Speaker Vincent PrietoState... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
News Could she be New Jersey's next governor? | The ... Feb '16 JANE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlstadt Mortgages