A victim

Hackensack, NJ

#1 Jul 18, 2013
We hired Anthony. He took our money. Then he continued to ask for money ahead of the schedule. He continued to ask for additional money for items already included in the contract and on the prints. He continually complained about how he was making no money. Once he was ahead on the money, he abandoned the job. When we would call him all he wanted to know about was how much more money we would give him. No money no show, even though he was thousands ahead on the money and the work he had done so far was all faulty. He finally abandoned the job for good. We were left with a structural mess and a financial disaster that was months and months behind schedule. The people that finished the work had to correct or redo everything they did. It was a mess. Anthony was never there to supervise and the people that would show up did not speak English. The construction site was a filthy pig sty. This man has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau (17 complaints). He is involved in lawsuits with clients, vendors and subcontractors. Thirty or more lawsuits or collection matters. He has managed to accumulate hundreds of thousands of dollars in judgments and liens. He has numerous complaints with NJ Consumer Affairs. It is all public record and I wish I would have done my homework before I trusted him with our home, our money and the welfare of my family. This was our experience with him. Good Luck!
Another victim

Kearny, NJ

#2 Jun 7, 2014
We had the same experience with A. Pizza Con Artist! He belongs in jail! We are one of many suing him and hoping to put him in jail for extortion! He is a criminal and doesn't belong on the street!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fumio gets new kosher supervising agency NEW 11 hr Peter Simmons 3
Review: Tirepool LLC Sep 16 Laura 6
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Sep 15 Gandhi 38
Former Carlstadt man to be honored Jun '14 gdermody 1
Obituary: Sylvester P. "Syl" Marron (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jay Sallinger 1
Obituary: Marie Louise "Sis" Damiani (Aug '13) Aug '13 Phil Bancale 1
Who is a reliable New Jersey courier delivery s... (Feb '13) Feb '13 symptomaticboug 1
•••

Carlstadt News Video

•••
•••

Carlstadt Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carlstadt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carlstadt News, Events & Info