Review: Sunrise Taekwondo

Posted in the Carlstadt Forum

Sue K

Rutherford, NJ

#1 Apr 9, 2012
I've been going to Sunrise Taekwondo since October 2011 and started out in the fitness kickboxing program. When I signed up, Master Chris Smith made me feel comfortable and was very helpful in teaching this then out-of-shape body. I was able to go at my own pace, learned proper technique and even self-defense moves in class. Now, 5 months later I'm one strong, healthy, and toned individual. This is better then a gym or the many "fitness stores" out there because you actually learn how to get in shape and stay in shape plus keep off the weight. Thanks to Chris and his program, I've lost 23 pounds in 5 months!!!

I have so much energy, I also signed up for the adult Taekwondo program, which is another great way to stay in shape, learn a traditional martial art and learn how to defend yourself if your ever in a bad situation. I would definitely recommend both the Kickboxing and TKD programs for any age, no matter your gender, weight, and body type. Good pricing plans and specials are available.
Theresa DiRocco

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Oct 17, 2012
I signed up for kickboxing felt comfortable with the family like atmosphere Master smith is very patient and knowledgeable with technique and the passion of the art of kicking and punching. I also signed on as a Taekwondo student after looking for a martial art to get into I tried karate,and muay thia lessons but when I tried TKD I just took to it like second nature its a beautiful art to watch. Master smith is very helpful and devotes all his time to TKD
and teaching his students to become blackbelts and tells us to never give up and you don't get that from most schools so if you want to find the right teacher then come into sunrise taekwondo and take lesson you will feel at home, Thank you Master Smith for all you do to help us be the best we can be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Oct 9 Deepika 40
Review: Tirepool LLC Oct 7 Mihel M Lasorda 8
Happy 65th birthday, Bruce Springsteen! Born to... Oct 1 amw 3
Male student wins fight to wear skirt (Jan '06) Sep 25 DILF 108
Former Carlstadt man to be honored Jun '14 gdermody 1
Obituary: Sylvester P. "Syl" Marron (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jay Sallinger 1
Obituary: Marie Louise "Sis" Damiani (Aug '13) Aug '13 Phil Bancale 1

Carlstadt News Video

Carlstadt Dating
Find my Match