Leader Newspapers- Man arrested for m...

Leader Newspapers- Man arrested for motorcycle crash with police officer

There are 6 comments on the Leader Free Press story from Jun 12, 2009, titled Leader Newspapers- Man arrested for motorcycle crash with police officer. In it, Leader Free Press reports that:

Blood work results show that 40-year-old Raymond Ippolito, of Carlstadt, was under the influence of drugs after running over a East Rutherford police sergeant in April, Carlstadt Police Detective John Cleary said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Leader Free Press.

student from HPS

Sayreville, NJ

#1 Jun 15, 2009
omg .. he was like the coolest teacher. well i hope tht he learns a lesson. drugs dont effect on ur vision though. aclcohol will effect ur driving. well , ill probably find everything out in school tomorrow !
ariel delgado

Elizabeth, NJ

#2 Jun 15, 2009
wow! why would he do something so stupid ! he was th best teacherr ! he was my soccer coach !we better not hav a lame teacher .. but i was shockd.. i didnt beleive it .. i thought it was fake rumor .. i calld him nd ths dude pikd up but i didnt now it was him .. thn i found out more nd i didnt want to face it ... i was bout to cry when i heardf this .. but maby he was going threw alot .. yuh never now th truth till yuh hear it from there mouth
student from hps 123

West Babylon, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2009
damm man ... why would he do dat. wat a great example just onlii last week he told us not to do drugs n he does it wow and he was duhh best teacuer if he ever reads this he would be ashamed of doin dat but then again........... maybe he was goin throw alot... but still dam :(
CATHY AND HENRY

West Orange, NJ

#4 Jul 21, 2009
we are all supporting you we all really miss you i (cathy)was looking forward to your classes next year but i dont think it will happen anymore. i justed wanted you to know that were supporting you.
WE MISS YOU!!!!!!*STAY STRONG!!!
Len

New York, NY

#5 Jul 21, 2009
"Ippolito, a teacher in Haledon, took a blood test at the time of the accident. The results indicated he was under the influence of cocaine, marijuana and a prescription drug, police said."

Unless they smelled it on him, there's no way they could tell that he was under the influence of
marijuana at the time of the crash. He could have smoked it days before and it would still show up in his tests.
Still an idiot for driving under the influence of ANY drug and hitting a cop in a funeral procession to boot. His life is going to suck for awhile !!!!
Gene Dermody

San Jose, CA

#6 Jun 26, 2014
Carlstadt man to be honored with the Tom Waddell Award:

C:\Users\usgeder\FTP\Dermodyna mics\TWA2014.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parking ticket hypocrisy Aug 13 Dskzz 1
Harry's Corner (Nov '08) Aug 13 Rowman 36
News A journey to the Holy Land: Part One Aug 6 NELSON MANDELA fan 1
Wallington NJ Rent Leveling Board, Mount Pleasa... (Apr '08) Jul '16 Mad tentant 12
News Michael J. Fox, Coldplay go 'Back to the Future... Jul '16 rcu0610 1
News Lyndhurst woman indicted on sex charges involvi... Jun '16 anoer 1
News Are There Atheists in the Foxholes? Jun '16 emperorjohn 68

Carlstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlstadt Mortgages