North Jersey Ukrainians join in histo...

North Jersey Ukrainians join in historic election for their homeland

There are 24 comments on the The Verona-Cedar Grove Times story from May 26, 2014, titled North Jersey Ukrainians join in historic election for their homeland. In it, The Verona-Cedar Grove Times reports that:

Oksana Golab, her sister, Olesya Semenyak, and mother, Halyna Semenyak, all of Clifton, outside the Ukrainian Consulate in New York City Sunday waiting to vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Verona-Cedar Grove Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#21 Jun 12, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
You're really boring me.
Waving the wolfsangel flag at Maidan must have meant the 'peaceful protesters' thought they were in the Third Reich.
Besides, the East seceded. That's sometimes what happens when unconstitutional coups negate their democratic will. Live with it.
Ukrainian flags were waved at Maidan not Russian ones. The East is still part of Ukraine, nobody recognises their independence, not even Putin.
Pro Ukraine

London, UK

#22 Jun 12, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
What do you do for a living anyway, Puke?
I've been having this persistent notion lately that you're a bagboy at the local supermarket.
Am I even close?
Nowhere near.
Live Free or Die

Brandon, VT

#23 Jun 13, 2014
Pro Ukraine wrote:
<quoted text>Ukrainian flags were waved at Maidan not Russian ones. The East is still part of Ukraine, nobody recognises their independence, not even Putin.
To hell with Putin. To hell with Obama. The majority of people there do and that's good enough for me.

That's what happens when fascist parties that can't win an election decide to overthrow an elected government through violence in order to gain influence in a new government.

You get demands for greater autonomy and if they're not addressed with substance, you get a civil war.

Live with it. Those in the East are willing to die with it. You should read the writing on the wall. Kiev will never manage to control the East again.
Pro Ukraine

UK

#24 Jun 13, 2014
Live Free or Die wrote:
<quoted text>
To hell with Putin. To hell with Obama. The majority of people there do and that's good enough for me.
That's what happens when fascist parties that can't win an election decide to overthrow an elected government through violence in order to gain influence in a new government.
You get demands for greater autonomy and if they're not addressed with substance, you get a civil war.
Live with it. Those in the East are willing to die with it. You should read the writing on the wall. Kiev will never manage to control the East again.
That's the thing though, the majority of people there don't, it's only the mass propaganda bombardment making it seem like they do and of course the "referendums" there were a complete sham, just like your arguments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlstadt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Passaic smells bad Jun 19 Passaicguy 1
News East Rutherford former lieutenant alleges gende... Jun 18 STATION 13 LOSER 2
$658 fine for walking near railroad tracks in P... (Oct '08) Jun 18 aaa 13
News FAA to answer Teterboro flight path questions Jun 16 Hackensack 1
News Video: Residents speak out at Teterboro flight ... Jun 16 Air 1
News Doomed jet made late, hard turn into Teterboro,... Jun 16 Air 1
News I was fired for not signing off on jet leaking ... Jun 16 Air 1

Carlstadt Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlstadt Mortgages