Patrick Drum: Vigilante who killed two sex offenders sentenced to life in prison

Sep 18, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail

'They deserved to die': Vigilante who gunned down two registered sex offenders is unrepentant as judge sentences him to life in prison A vigilante who gunned down two registered sex offenders in Washington state was unrepentant as he was sentenced to life in prison on Tuesday.

Full Story
oncefallendotcom

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 19, 2012
http://youtu.be/1eb9trzuBuY

This is an upcoming film project on this tragedy. Too bad people are judging the victims while calling a career criminal with a violent past a "hero."

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#2 Sep 22, 2012
In the end, I wouldn't doubt the guy gets what Ghadaffi got...no pun intended.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsborg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption in Clallam County. (Feb '09) Wed ronirogers 28
Joe Soucheray: The mind of the winter bicyclist (Jan '11) Oct 24 BoHawg 104
Fire in recycling area at Port Townsend Paper mill (May '13) Oct 10 Have A Koch And A... 2
Yes, riders should pay more to use Washington f... (Aug '13) Oct 10 Ghost of Jeb 3
Want a woman Sep '14 Batmanforlife 1
Review: Montevista Medicinal Herb Farm Inc Sep '14 rachel 1
Deputies trying to identify man tangled in wire... (Jan '13) Aug '14 walkerwilliam91 3

Carlsborg News Video

Carlsborg Dating
Find my Match

Carlsborg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Carlsborg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carlsborg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]