Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2009

Judged:

Are the police still as crooked as they were 10 years ago? A while back i saw a program on tv that stated the Clallam County was the most corrupt county in the US. How many people agree. and Why
Yes

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Basketball Widow wrote:
Are the police still as crooked as they were 10 years ago? A while back i saw a program on tv that stated the Clallam County was the most corrupt county in the US. How many people agree. and Why
They sure are. What show was that? I had heard about that before but I have not been able to locate that episode.
MommysHere

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

Judged:

I have never seen anything like it. Don't go there,I barely got out alive. It's not just the cops but also several public officials. CPS are baby snatchers and They have a racket for child rapists so if you have kids STAY AWAY from that sick hell hole or you will lose everything you love. I personally hope that ungodly place burns to the ground.... On a happy not....gee,it sure is purty to look at. Sigh. No one ever does anything about the corruption in clallam and that's too bad. I thought that's what the FBI was for but maybe the whole damn world is corrupt and we've all gone to pot,or maybe I'm just bitter.
becky

Port Angeles, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

you know , there are alway's going to be some creep's out there hideing behind the Badge, geting away with murder, GO to utube, cop's out of control, cps worker's getting high, and makeing decission's about our live's, Hang in there ,
vxnltsrd

Enumclaw, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

I grew up in Port Angeles/Clallam County/ Olympic Peninsula, while I have to agree that there are definitely some officials (will not mention the one who threatened to put me in jail for 20 years when I was in HS he was on a power trip) who are out of control the entire force/officials are not all bad. I had dealings with several officers over the 20 or so years I lived there and do not believe for even one moment that the entire force is bad. I am sure a few are but that is true of most of the places I have lived in my life.
Clallam Victim

Port Angeles, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

Yes, This is an incredibly corrupt area! I have a unique ability to help people and it is remarkable the abuse I have witnessed and received! Millions have been spent on abusing my household alone!
Because of my helping people that suffer I have been profiled and branded to trash my name by law enforcement!(maybe there should be a list of who can have help or not?!)
They have gone to the point of dragging my children and I around our home repeatedly at gun point! There was not even a ticket- just trauma requiring medical help for PTS inflicted upon my family!
They have even planted drugs on me in a road stop and threw me in jail!
This is what you get when you are a clinicly gifted person that wants to help others with their capasity! I was offered a free ride to med school more than once and would rather just help people than get rich off their suffering! HA!! mistake there!! attorneys are not cheap!
Sequim Squealer

Sequim, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

Basketball Widow wrote:
My therapist told me Clallam County is the most corrupt county in the state! My experience reinforces this. I hope sooner than later the people in this area will stop standing for the police and sheriff corruption which allows the correction facility to beat women charged with not having sufficient insurance. To withhold food and doctor-ordered medicine and to deny people their first and possibly only phone call. Yes, I've been beat up in the Clallam County Jail. I've been denied phone calls and visitors. I've had medication which was doctored ordered not been given and I've had serious diet-restrictions ignored to the detriment of my health. Not to mention, jailed for weeks on just heresay. This is the truth of Clallam County Jail.
Sequim Squealer

Sequim, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

Judged:

Basketball Widow wrote:
I know for fact this is true. My own psychologist told me and it mirrors my own experiences. Beautiful area with many rotten apples! I write this in Jan. 2012.

Since: Feb 12

Port Angeles, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Judged:

The police and the lawyers are and have been corrupt for years... It is only getting worse... I was born and raised here, moved away several times, always come back and every time it is just worse...
Firm Believer

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

Yes, Clallam County police and sheriffs dept. are corrupt, I used to live there also and have witnessed some pretty crazy things. Not only some of them corrupt, but some of them are certified nuts also, and we allow them to carry guns? Whats up with that? Where does their mental health evaluations come it to play? They must of been over looked, just like what ever else it is that they have decieded to hide or set someone up for that they don't like up.
There are also some good officials there and I tip my hat to you for being decient human beings and not being suckered into their evil and god-like attitudes. Discusting! Totally discusting, a few of them need their pants pulled down, laid over the knee, and a good spanking!Just my opinion which won't matter one bit or will it change a thing. Like any other city there is good and bad, Clallam County's bad is just so overpoweringly bad it's hard to see the good. That is said from the bottom of my heart.
Right

Port Angeles, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

Sequim Squealer wrote:
<quoted text>
My therapist told me Clallam County is the most corrupt county in the state! My experience reinforces this. I hope sooner than later the people in this area will stop standing for the police and sheriff corruption which allows the correction facility to beat women charged with not having sufficient insurance. To withhold food and doctor-ordered medicine and to deny people their first and possibly only phone call. Yes, I've been beat up in the Clallam County Jail. I've been denied phone calls and visitors. I've had medication which was doctored ordered not been given and I've had serious diet-restrictions ignored to the detriment of my health. Not to mention, jailed for weeks on just heresay. This is the truth of Clallam County Jail.
So if this is the "truth" why haven't you reported it instead of anonymously posting this crap?
Scary Place

Wilsonville, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

Your chance of getting forcibly raped and ripped off in that area is up to 500% higher than national average:

http://www.homefacts.com/crime/Washington/Cla...

The crimes statistics are so high they manipulate them and they are still some of the highest that exist. Tweakers are everywhere and they don't do anything about it. Innocent people are framed in their joke of a legal system and there are many cases of officials being involved with evil such as pedophilia.

http://www.komonews.com/news/problemsolvers/9...

Stay very far away from that horrible place. People hate each other and act like enemies and never help each other.
overexagerated

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Scary Place wrote:
Your chance of getting forcibly raped and ripped off in that area is up to 500% higher than national average:
http://www.homefacts.com/crime/Washington/Cla...
The crimes statistics are so high they manipulate them and they are still some of the highest that exist. Tweakers are everywhere and they don't do anything about it. Innocent people are framed in their joke of a legal system and there are many cases of officials being involved with evil such as pedophilia.
http://www.komonews.com/news/problemsolvers/9...
Stay very far away from that horrible place. People hate each other and act like enemies and never help each other.
There are also many good things about the area. Our community is improving and city and people are beginning to work together. That lawyer no longer works for the city and the police are working on getting the tweakers taken care of but its tough. Port Angeles can improve and become an awesome place but you're right that the city, police, community and people need to work together by helping each other. The negativity will change as younger people realize this and take responsibility to make it better.
Clint Caldwell

Sequim, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

I have been a building contractor in the Sequim Port Angeles area since 1969. I have always been a law abiding citizen. I have attended many court hearings to listen into how our court system works.I have acted as a pro se litigant most of my life. I am going to give you the honest to god truth. First off, it is the prosecuting attorney office that runs everything, including the court, the judges and public defenders. Deborah Kelly has to be one of the worst, most corrupt prosecuting attorney there ever was. Bar none, this county has the most corrupt judicial system in the United States. None of the servants of law obide by their oath of office. It is all a sick game they play. No one is held accountable to anyone. This is just a good indication of how our once proud government has fallen into the pits of hell...
marcomania

Sequim, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

amen evil servants....can you say rick rudd
D boy

Port Angeles, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Yes need to know what show for law suit against Clallam county who can help
Genelle DeSanto

Port Angeles, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Basketball Widow wrote:
I guess the most recent post concerning this matter of corrupt county, it's 2013 and yes, big time, has gotten worse, and scary for me, I've been a resident, and not a criminal and this county does corrupt to me on a regular bases by creating isolated bogus arrest warrants, getting money from me, and dismissing the case without returning the money, entrapment, this morning I found out they created a bogus failure to appear bench warrant was issued. The police said they could come out and arrest me but I should get in front of a judge to clear the bogus up, oh yeah, they will after they entrap me for more money and after 3 or 4 days cut me lose, mess up my entire life, for nothing and keep the money. Yes, this city is struggling to survive, its gone corrupt big time. So what can small people of this county do to make it stop. If you have learned how someone getting involved in this matter and have been able to make it stop, please respond, I'd like very much to communicate with someone about this. This county justice system will do everything they can to leave you totally defenseless right to the point of estimating and creating even the reason to need police protection to get me to call and be threatened by an officer, that's how corrupt it is. Trust me, what is hard for me to understand is that they do this to their own countrymen, that's scary.
PortScandelous

Libby, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Genelle DeSanto wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the most recent post concerning this matter of corrupt county, it's 2013 and yes, big time, has gotten worse, and scary for me, I've been a resident, and not a criminal and this county does corrupt to me on a regular bases by creating isolated bogus arrest warrants, getting money from me, and dismissing the case without returning the money, entrapment, this morning I found out they created a bogus failure to appear bench warrant was issued. The police said they could come out and arrest me but I should get in front of a judge to clear the bogus up, oh yeah, they will after they entrap me for more money and after 3 or 4 days cut me lose, mess up my entire life, for nothing and keep the money. Yes, this city is struggling to survive, its gone corrupt big time. So what can small people of this county do to make it stop. If you have learned how someone getting involved in this matter and have been able to make it stop, please respond, I'd like very much to communicate with someone about this. This county justice system will do everything they can to leave you totally defenseless right to the point of estimating and creating even the reason to need police protection to get me to call and be threatened by an officer, that's how corrupt it is. Trust me, what is hard for me to understand is that they do this to their own countrymen, that's scary.
Im sorry....I couldn't make it stop. Im not sure they are even human...
Niceperon

Port Angeles, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I've never read so much bullshit in my life.
Anonymous

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Clint Caldwell wrote:
I have been a building contractor in the Sequim Port Angeles area since 1969. I have always been a law abiding citizen. I have attended many court hearings to listen into how our court system works.I have acted as a pro se litigant most of my life. I am going to give you the honest to god truth. First off, it is the prosecuting attorney office that runs everything, including the court, the judges and public defenders. Deborah Kelly has to be one of the worst, most corrupt prosecuting attorney there ever was. Bar none, this county has the most corrupt judicial system in the United States. None of the servants of law obide by their oath of office. It is all a sick game they play. No one is held accountable to anyone. This is just a good indication of how our once proud government has fallen into the pits of hell...
Re: Clint Caldwell, a contributor to the Clallam County Corruption, don't believe a word this man says.
To Clallam County and society everywhere, stay away from this man!!. Clint Caldwell is a conman, thief and lier, you all need to stay away from him. He has two mentally diagnosed conditions that make his natural evil intentions even worse. All Clallam County residents and society everywhere, PLEASE protect yourselves and your families and stay away from this awful man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Carlsborg News Video

•••
Carlsborg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carlsborg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••