New Chef from California

New Chef from California

Posted in the Carlsbad Forum

betty boop

Hobbs, NM

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Was picking up a to go order yesterday at Calloways. Was totally shocked when I found out that she brought in a chef from California. The owner as introducing him to some of the customers and one of them commented on him being the new cook. He as quick to point out that he is NOT a cook but a CHEF. Hope he like Carlsbad and hope he does well at Calloways. Congrats to Calloways
haw haw

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
A chef at calloways? I bet!
betty boop

Canjilon, NM

#4 Nov 23, 2012
haw haw wrote:
A chef at calloways? I bet!
I say it's true so it is! You can bet on my boop boop a doop that there's a chef, and he can cook my boops any time. tee hee
LOL

Hobbs, NM

#5 Nov 23, 2012
Hope he knows how to deep fry and make gravy
Billy the squib

Lynchburg, VA

#6 Nov 23, 2012
California? That sounds exotic! Where is that? I'll bet the people are so much better than us. They brought us StarSearch and...Oprah and...Gameshows.

Can I touch someone from California? Just once?
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Nov 26, 2012
i heard he has secret ingredients like pepper and salt. wow! california must be on another planet more advanced than us!
experienced cook

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Nov 30, 2012
He is a JERK!!!! worked with him for a couple of days. I will work for Dennys before I go back. He thinks he is the only one that can flip an egg or mash potates. Tries to make everything look fancy. he just wants to change everything
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Nov 30, 2012
is it chef wolfgang puck?
Whogivesafudge

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Anyone know who the guy is or what his name is?

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Dec 9, 2012
smaller portions....on a smaller plate....not as good tasting as it was before....the idea of calloways was good poor mans okie cooking.....something we can only get there....and the customers arent likely to be frequenting the stevens restaurant....when we feel high classed after church we go to stevens....when we feel like just some real down to earth meat and potatoes we go to calloways....
Wanda

Tucumcari, NM

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Elivis, you are a dipshit. Get off topix before we all puke.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Wanda wrote:
Elivis, you are a dipshit. Get off topix before we all puke.
stfu....yu stupi biatch....if you would frequent restuarants like i do...then you would have a clue....but you are to broke to get mcdonalds except for at the first of the month....i eat at calloways at least three times a month....and i eat out every dammm day....so stfu you broke okie....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 1 hr Spider 8,887
new study shows..... 4 hr Myrna the Mermaid 8
" Given Nothing But Lip Service " 16 hr Carlsbad NM 3
News Police warn of new Craigslist scam (May '11) Feb 20 Local 15
News Carlsbad car museum slow to catch on with locals (Aug '13) Feb 19 Local 43
Facebook is 100% controlled Feb 16 Sassy 2
brotherhood of the 74 (Jul '12) Feb 16 DDMC 1percent 39

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance