Clyde Allan Tanner
Michele Putman

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Oct 13, 2009
My ex husband has walked off from the halfway house that was to be intense supervision and they do not know where he is or headed too. If you know him or any of the Tanner's that are the NOT GOOD people ones, please call the police. There is a warrant for his arrest. He is violent, he likes to steal, do drugs, and do whatever else. He is now off of his psyciatric, psychosis medications and therefore, this puts people in more danger when around him. Thank you, Michele Putman
Michele Putman

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Oct 13, 2009
Let me rephrase the NOT GOOD Tanners. I wasn't meaning to call the police if you know them, I meant if you know them and he is around them or if they know where he is and able to be picked up.
Chip

Letts, IA

#3 Oct 13, 2009
Michele Putman wrote:
My ex husband has walked off from the halfway house that was to be intense supervision and they do not know where he is or headed too. If you know him or any of the Tanner's that are the NOT GOOD people ones, please call the police. There is a warrant for his arrest. He is violent, he likes to steal, do drugs, and do whatever else. He is now off of his psyciatric, psychosis medications and therefore, this puts people in more danger when around him. Thank you, Michele Putman
Why not put a photo of him on your monikers?

Who are the good Tanners?
bdp

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 13, 2009
Michele Putman wrote:
Let me rephrase the NOT GOOD Tanners. I wasn't meaning to call the police if you know them, I meant if you know them and he is around them or if they know where he is and able to be picked up.
Are you related to Jared Putman?
Michele Putman

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Chip wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not put a photo of him on your monikers?
Who are the good Tanners?
He is 6'3", brown hair, hazel eyes, goes by the name cat for his initials. Why do I not put his picture? Because this is my account and I don't want it on there. Good Tanners there are David Tanner, and I am not sure, but I am not going to go down the line and name the worthless ones because many people already know who they are. I am simply putting this up here to keep someone from getting hurt, robbed, killed, raped, or ran over...oh, and their vehicle from being stolen because that is his favorite thing to do is steal them, do drugs, and rip restaurants off by saying they didn't give him the right amount of change and he likes to go to stores and take items off the shelf and return them at the service desk for whatever they will give him!
Michele Putman

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Oct 13, 2009
bdp wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to Jared Putman?
No, I am only related to my dad who is a Putman.
Sugarbritches

Tucumcari, NM

#7 Oct 13, 2009
Is he one of the Tanner boy's that lives out south of town off Old Cavern Hwy?
Michele Putman

Carlsbad, NM

#8 Oct 13, 2009
He has family that live that way, but he's been in prison and will come this way.
No drugs no how

Letts, IA

#9 Oct 15, 2009
Sugarbritches wrote:
Is he one of the Tanner boy's that lives out south of town off Old Cavern Hwy?
You talking about the guy on Russell? He used to have a good job, but..........you know.
No drugs no how

Letts, IA

#10 Oct 17, 2009
No drugs no how wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about the guy on Russell? He used to have a good job, but..........you know.
Reportedly, drugs, f-----up kids who like the same "stuff" their parents do, woman had 2 close-together heart attacks in her early 40's--crank induced?--very productive "at home" business, if you know what I mean..........Lots of 2 to 5 minute visitors making quick getaways.

It is said they feel very comfortable pursuing illegal activities because their neighbors have their backs.

Since: Jul 13

Ruidoso, NM

#11 Mar 7, 2014
Michele Putman wrote:
My ex husband has walked off from the halfway house that was to be intense supervision and they do not know where he is or headed too. If you know him or any of the Tanner's that are the NOT GOOD people ones, please call the police. There is a warrant for his arrest. He is violent, he likes to steal, do drugs, and do whatever else. He is now off of his psyciatric, psychosis medications and therefore, this puts people in more danger when around him. Thank you, Michele Putman
Apparently the State of New Mexico does not agree with you on the assessment of this person. They just keep letting him go and doing nothing about his behavior. We were recent victims of this dangerous man as he stole our vehicle and took it to Texas. He was arrested in Texas but released the same day. We don't know if he was extradited to New Mexico or just released but we do know that he is no longer incarcerated in Texas. Since all of these posts occurred in 2009, almost 4-1/2 years ago, it is apparent that the State has done nothing to modify his behavior since our incident happened in 2014. He also stole a vehicle last year from a car dealer here in Ruidoso.

When we received our vehicle in Lubbock on Tuesday, the condition was horrible. He not only wrecked it, but absolutely trashed the interior and the bed of the pickup. There were also ID's for two young women inside the vehicle and I can't seem to get the police to even care about this fact. I still have the ID's but have no idea what to do with them. Both of these women live in Carlsbad according to the ID's.

If anyone has information as to his whereabouts, please post so we can sleep at night. My husband and I are both retired and this has caused a great deal of stress in our lives. The costs to retrieve the vehicle alone were more than $800. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Since: Jul 13

Ruidoso, NM

#12 Mar 7, 2014
UPDATE: We have just found out that Tanner is still incarcerated in Texas. He was moved from Lubbock back to Lamesa, TX because that is where the offense in Texas started. They tell me that he will not be released anytime soon so people can rest a bit easier.

As for the identification of the two young women, the Lamesa PD wants this information mailed to them. Should also let you know that there was evidence that there was also a child and a dog in the vehicle prior to his arrest. Don't know what kind of mother would put her child in a vehicle with a convicted felon.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#13 Mar 7, 2014
Frustrated Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the State of New Mexico does not agree with you on the assessment of this person. They just keep letting him go and doing nothing about his behavior. We were recent victims of this dangerous man as he stole our vehicle and took it to Texas. He was arrested in Texas but released the same day. We don't know if he was extradited to New Mexico or just released but we do know that he is no longer incarcerated in Texas. Since all of these posts occurred in 2009, almost 4-1/2 years ago, it is apparent that the State has done nothing to modify his behavior since our incident happened in 2014. He also stole a vehicle last year from a car dealer here in Ruidoso.
When we received our vehicle in Lubbock on Tuesday, the condition was horrible. He not only wrecked it, but absolutely trashed the interior and the bed of the pickup. There were also ID's for two young women inside the vehicle and I can't seem to get the police to even care about this fact. I still have the ID's but have no idea what to do with them. Both of these women live in Carlsbad according to the ID's.
If anyone has information as to his whereabouts, please post so we can sleep at night. My husband and I are both retired and this has caused a great deal of stress in our lives. The costs to retrieve the vehicle alone were more than $800. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
I'm very sorry you have gone through hell. The reason those few years lapsed was for he was in prison. He did write me but I told him where to go. I have only kept in touch with some parole officers here and there in nm. You can google nm corrections offender search and his number is 46586. They provide a number to his parole officer. If I knew I would tell you. He is dangerous and it was the psychiatrist in grants that diagnosed him antisocial personality disorder.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Mar 7, 2014
Frustrated Resident wrote:
UPDATE: We have just found out that Tanner is still incarcerated in Texas. He was moved from Lubbock back to Lamesa, TX because that is where the offense in Texas started. They tell me that he will not be released anytime soon so people can rest a bit easier.
As for the identification of the two young women, the Lamesa PD wants this information mailed to them. Should also let you know that there was evidence that there was also a child and a dog in the vehicle prior to his arrest. Don't know what kind of mother would put her child in a vehicle with a convicted felon.
I'm sorry, I just read this one. I'm glad he is caught!! I don't know who he got a hold of. However he was talking to an ex corrections officer in Carlsbad that may know more about him but it isn't her for she doesn't have kids.

Thank you so much for telling me. My family and I have been concerned and couldn't figure out what was going on since it showed he is out on parole. He is crazy!!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Mar 7, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Thank you so much for saying something!!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2014
Frustrated Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the State of New Mexico does not agree with you on the assessment of this person. They just keep letting him go and doing nothing about his behavior. We were recent victims of this dangerous man as he stole our vehicle and took it to Texas. He was arrested in Texas but released the same day. We don't know if he was extradited to New Mexico or just released but we do know that he is no longer incarcerated in Texas. Since all of these posts occurred in 2009, almost 4-1/2 years ago, it is apparent that the State has done nothing to modify his behavior since our incident happened in 2014. He also stole a vehicle last year from a car dealer here in Ruidoso.
When we received our vehicle in Lubbock on Tuesday, the condition was horrible. He not only wrecked it, but absolutely trashed the interior and the bed of the pickup. There were also ID's for two young women inside the vehicle and I can't seem to get the police to even care about this fact. I still have the ID's but have no idea what to do with them. Both of these women live in Carlsbad according to the ID's.
If anyone has information as to his whereabouts, please post so we can sleep at night. My husband and I are both retired and this has caused a great deal of stress in our lives. The costs to retrieve the vehicle alone were more than $800. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.
I hate to say it but his behavior will never be modified. He doesn't want to change and never will. He had antisocial personality disorder.
Dana

Evansville, IN

#17 Jan 24, 2015
Michele Putman wrote:
My ex husband has walked off from the halfway house that was to be intense supervision and they do not know where he is or headed too. If you know him or any of the Tanner's that are the NOT GOOD people ones, please call the police. There is a warrant for his arrest. He is violent, he likes to steal, do drugs, and do whatever else. He is now off of his psyciatric, psychosis medications and therefore, this puts people in more danger when around him. Thank you, Michele Putman
I met him a long time ago. Our daughter is now 26. He has 3 granddaughters and one grandson from her. I wish things would've been different so that she could've got to know her father a little. But he disclaimed her before she was even born. To bad, she's beautiful.
Dana

Evansville, IN

#18 Jan 30, 2015
Can anyone put any pics of him up?
Nessaclemons88

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Jan 31, 2015
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
I met him a long time ago. Our daughter is now 26. He has 3 granddaughters and one grandson from her. I wish things would've been different so that she could've got to know her father a little. But he disclaimed her before she was even born. To bad, she's beautiful.
My name is Vanessa Analysia Clemons. I am also his daughter and he also disclaimed me. I have never had the "pleasure" of meeting him and due to these recent events, it's probably for the best. I have 3 beautiful children that he will never get to see. I'm not going to lie, I always wondered about him and his whereabouts, but apparently I was better off. Thankfully I look nothing like him and have gotten along just fine without him in my life. But there is always that part of me that is curious. Maybe if he would've stepped up and done his job, maybe a pos wouldn't have tried to take his place. Father figures......pft
Nessaclemons88

Jeffersonville, IN

#20 Jan 31, 2015
Nessaclemons88 wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Vanessa Analysia Clemons. I am also his daughter and he also disclaimed me. I have never had the "pleasure" of meeting him and due to these recent events, it's probably for the best. I have 3 beautiful children that he will never get to see. I'm not going to lie, I always wondered about him and his whereabouts, but apparently I was better off. Thankfully I look nothing like him and have gotten along just fine without him in my life. But there is always that part of me that is curious. Maybe if he would've stepped up and done his job, maybe a pos wouldn't have tried to take his place. Father figures......pft
Sorry mom, it took me a second to realize that was u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING NEWS: Intrepid Potash idling the West ... 1 hr Breaking News 1
News Railroad hopes to stop train bridge trespassing 23 hr just sayin 12
Mark Cage Wed The Info is Correct 26
Tent City in Carlsbad? Wed just sayin 2
Why Does aCity of Carlsbad Truck Go to WF Bank ... Wed Citizen 20
Habitat for Humanity May 3 Curious 1
jimmy cook? (Feb '15) May 1 JIMMY COOK-FRIEND 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages