Really

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Why r all the women at WSI so dam rude? They do not know how too interview ppl. I think they r prejudice they r rude and hateful very unprofessional especially the old skinny one. Its a shame! The mines need to get other ppl that care and know how too interview they do not know how to present themselfs let alone how too interview. I hate going in there too look for work!. U get go too hell looks!
local

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Sep 1, 2012
Really wrote:
Why r all the women at WSI so dam rude? They do not know how too interview ppl. I think they r prejudice they r rude and hateful very unprofessional especially the old skinny one. Its a shame! The mines need to get other ppl that care and know how too interview they do not know how to present themselfs let alone how too interview. I hate going in there too look for work!. U get go too hell looks!
That's most places in Carlsbad...ignorant, rude staff/workers!
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Sep 1, 2012
carlsbad....land of the over-educated high school drop outs.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Really wrote:
what is WSI???
The Real Deal

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Really wrote:
Were they showing some prejudice towards your lack of spelling and grammar? You should better define what you feel was "unprofessional" during your interview. I am assuming that your vast experience in dealing with interviews has included every fast food place and wal-mart here in Carlsbad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlsbad was afraid to play hondo in 1973 10 hr frankenfool 1
High School Field Trip to Lubbock 10 hr frankenfool 10
None is local Hero in Carlsbad NM Topix with 14... 11 hr None 61
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Sat Smelly_Kat 12,346
who egged my ford pinto? Sat Hombre 19
bandidos mc (Feb '13) Fri el nope 175
I should have been qb in 1973 Fri frankenfool 28

Carlsbad Jobs

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages