We Love President Obama

Posted in the Carlsbad Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carlsbad

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Sep 5, 2012
We love you! WIN, PRESIDENT OBAMA! Save our nation!
Carlsbad Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#2 Sep 5, 2012
Valerie Jarrett: senior advisor and assistant to the president of the United States Barack Obama.
Fact Valerie Jarrett was BORN IN IRAN , and her father was a communist this is a fact.
Facts Valerie Jarrett she is a Chicago lawyer and a communist, and she runs President Obama's White House, dealing in National and International policy and advice, and Valerie Jarrett is president Obama personal friend for several years Hmmm.
This is also a fact, Anita Dunn, and Van Jones both of them are confessed communist and good friends of the President of the United States Barack Obama.
I bet you did not know this !
Nobama

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Get him out of the White House as fast as can be.
Anastasia

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Nobama wrote:
Get him out of the White House as fast as can be.
Can't be fast enough.....
reality

Carlsbad, NM

#5 Sep 6, 2012
By Matt Patterson (columnist - Washington Post, New York Post, San Francisco Examiner)
Government & Society:

Years from now, historians may regard the 2008 election of Barack Obama as an inscrutable and disturbing phenomenon, the result of a baffling breed of mass hysteria akin perhaps to the witch craze of the Middle Ages.

How, they will wonder, did a man so devoid of professional accomplishment beguile so many into thinking he could manage the world's largest economy, direct the world's most powerful military, execute the world's most consequential job?
Carlsbad Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Obama is the best choice compared with Romney, so he'll get my vote! OBAMA 2012

“Carlsbad, NM”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 6, 2012
At least Barry is for Gays like me and he's easing his sanctions regarding offshore drilling. For someone like me, in the petroleum industry, that's our life blood.

Go Barry! No H8.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aha

S.A.D.(I know I do)

NEXT!!
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#8 Sep 6, 2012
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
Valerie Jarrett: senior advisor and assistant to the president of the United States Barack Obama.
Fact Valerie Jarrett was BORN IN IRAN , and her father was a communist this is a fact.
Facts Valerie Jarrett she is a Chicago lawyer and a communist, and she runs President Obama's White House, dealing in National and International policy and advice, and Valerie Jarrett is president Obama personal friend for several years Hmmm.
This is also a fact, Anita Dunn, and Van Jones both of them are confessed communist and good friends of the President of the United States Barack Obama.
I bet you did not know this !
I just do not understand how Obama thinks, YOU DID NOT BUILD THAT.
On the Constitution in big letters “”WE THE PEOPLE””, from day one WE Americans built everything with our sweat and our blood, not the government.

Remember 9-11 how those twin towers came down, We The People built those towers, also WE built the Pentagon which was destroyed that day, and WE lost thousands of American lives.
Our men and women in the military they are defending what WE built, with their blood and their lives. What Obama said is a slap to the face, to every branch of the U.S. military.
WE hire government WE are governments employer, not the other way around.
WE need to start firing certain government officials "" in both parties "" !
Obama and his White House staff and certain members of Congress they are showing their hand, anti-Constitution back door communist.
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#9 Sep 6, 2012
I have to make a reply to this comment I received.
Pres. Obama said YOU DID NOT BUILD THAT.

“”Only if you don't comprehend what he said.“”He was talking about the infrastructure””. The highways (which your truck carrying your business products are using) bridges that they go over, water systems that bring water to your business, sewer systems that you need in your businesses, the college that you went to, the teacher that taught you your skill, electricity, airports, ports, power grids, internet. Can you run your business without all of these? I suspect the answer is NO. That's what he meant””.

First of all everything you mentioned above, was “built by the people and for the people”, they used sweat, tears, blood, and their lives to build everything you mentioned above, paid for by the People’s hard earned taxes.

That is what our armed forces are doing fighting and dying to protect, what is rightfully ours we the people built , we also built the twin towers and the Pentagon which was destroyed 9-11.

What the president said was an insulting slap to the face all military branches, telling them they did not build what they are dying to defend.

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Carlsbad wrote:
We love you! WIN, PRESIDENT OBAMA! Save our nation!
Just to set you a little straight. Obama was obliterated in Eddy County in the 2008 Election by over %25....and if the current polls reflect where things were at 4 years ago you can expect for him to be beaten by even more here this time around. You would be better off putting that post in the counties of Santa Fe, Cibola, Bernalillo, Mora and Taos. Those are the county's most populated by liberal voting citizens (and on a side note most of those counties have the highest percentages of unemployed and welfare users, not saying there is necessarily a correlation,..maybe it is just a coincidence)
edward

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Sep 7, 2012
inance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/why-drop-unem...

obama has not created jobs in 4 years....

he is a do nothing
edward

Carlsbad, NM

#12 Sep 7, 2012
K0RNBACK RATTLER wrote:
At least Barry is for Gays like me and he's easing his sanctions regarding offshore drilling. For someone like me, in the petroleum industry, that's our life blood.
Go Barry! No H8.
Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha aha
S.A.D.(I know I do)
NEXT!!
obama plans to stop fracking.....

no more oil jobs
Carlsbad

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Sep 7, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to set you a little straight. Obama was obliterated in Eddy County in the 2008 Election by over %25....and if the current polls reflect where things were at 4 years ago you can expect for him to be beaten by even more here this time around. You would be better off putting that post in the counties of Santa Fe, Cibola, Bernalillo, Mora and Taos. Those are the county's most populated by liberal voting citizens (and on a side note most of those counties have the highest percentages of unemployed and welfare users, not saying there is necessarily a correlation,..maybe it is just a coincidence)
I know that Eddy count is populated by a high percentage of ignorant, uneducated people, but I can still reach out to them for the better.
I think you need to check out the percentage of people on welfare, unwed mothers, teen pregnancies, substance abusers, crime in Eddy county! Just a reality check!! lol
Carlsbad Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Carlsbad wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that Eddy count is populated by a high percentage of ignorant, uneducated people, but I can still reach out to them for the better.
I think you need to check out the percentage of people on welfare, unwed mothers, teen pregnancies, substance abusers, crime in Eddy county! Just a reality check!! lol
Well, I have to agree that Carlsbad is much worse off than any of the other New Mexico cities posted by Aristotle. I'm so tired of seeing dirty streets, homeless people that seem to be everywhere, empty business buildings just left falling down, drugs being sold it seems all over, our poor school system, and not good medical care which is important to older people like my husband and myself and so many others. We may have to leave Carlsbad to move to Lubbock just to be near our doctors because we cannot afford the travel every week. Eddy county is not better by a long shot!
Nope

Artesia, NM

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I have to agree that Carlsbad is much worse off than any of the other New Mexico cities posted by Aristotle. I'm so tired of seeing dirty streets, homeless people that seem to be everywhere, empty business buildings just left falling down, drugs being sold it seems all over, our poor school system, and not good medical care which is important to older people like my husband and myself and so many others. We may have to leave Carlsbad to move to Lubbock just to be near our doctors because we cannot afford the travel every week. Eddy county is not better by a long shot!
Our homeless population is miniscule compared to many other cities. Carlsbad has its problems but I have to laugh when people complain about relatively minor problems we have in some areas. You do have a point about health care. Municipal code enforcement seems lax but if it wasn't there would likely be more homeless people. Schools are tax-based and people who post here usually whine endlessly about taxes, such as getting the tax rates on rich people back where they were under, say, Reagan.
walter

Lovington, NM

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
I have to make a reply to this comment I received.
Pres. Obama said YOU DID NOT BUILD THAT.
“”Only if you don't comprehend what he said.“”He was talking about the infrastructure””. The highways (which your truck carrying your business products are using) bridges that they go over, water systems that bring water to your business, sewer systems that you need in your businesses, the college that you went to, the teacher that taught you your skill, electricity, airports, ports, power grids, internet. Can you run your business without all of these? I suspect the answer is NO. That's what he meant””.
First of all everything you mentioned above, was “built by the people and for the people”, they used sweat, tears, blood, and their lives to build everything you mentioned above, paid for by the People’s hard earned taxes.
That is what our armed forces are doing fighting and dying to protect, what is rightfully ours we the people built , we also built the twin towers and the Pentagon which was destroyed 9-11.
What the president said was an insulting slap to the face all military branches, telling them they did not build what they are dying to defend.
Our tax dollars paid for it,so if I pay more taxes than you should you get off of the road when I am driving in your vicinity? Or is it, we the tax payer built the govt? THEY DIDN'T BUILD IT,WE DID.
Carlsbad Resident

Carlsbad, NM

#17 Sep 8, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Our homeless population is miniscule compared to many other cities. Carlsbad has its problems but I have to laugh when people complain about relatively minor problems we have in some areas. You do have a point about health care. Municipal code enforcement seems lax but if it wasn't there would likely be more homeless people. Schools are tax-based and people who post here usually whine endlessly about taxes, such as getting the tax rates on rich people back where they were under, say, Reagan.
Our drug problems and lack of good medical care and education are not "relatively minor problems" to most people! Face the facts that Carlsbad is in trouble!

Since: Apr 12

Carlsbad, NM

#18 Sep 8, 2012
Carlsbad wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the percentages I posted are easy to find on various state agency reporting websites.

As for Eddy county residents be "uneducated" and "ignorant" you are free to your opinion. The economy of Eddy county is sustained through the oil, natural gas and potash industries. So if being a true working class American in one of these areas makes someone "uneducated" and "ignorant" in your book then please go get your handout from Obama,....just make sure to give these "uneducated" and "ignorant" people a thank you for paying for it.
Carlsbad Resident

Espanola, NM

#19 Sep 8, 2012
walter wrote:
<quoted text>Our tax dollars paid for it,so if I pay more taxes than you should you get off of the road when I am driving in your vicinity? Or is it, we the tax payer built the govt? THEY DIDN'T BUILD IT,WE DID.
The problem is there are a lot of crook “super rich 1% WE THE PEOPLE”, keeping their crooked puppets insiders politicians in Washington DC.

Obama had a do-nothing Congress and Senate, there are certain congressmen and senators ""from both parties"" from the deep South “Do not like OBAMA” if you know what I mean, they are determined they are going to get him out of office, so they Argue, Fight, and Block each other.
Now “ IF ” Mitt Romney he will have the same problem a do-nothing Congress and Senate, Argue, Fight, and Block each other, certain Congress and Senate ””in both parties"" they will do everything they can to get MITT out of office, because of his Religion and his Successful Business Profile.
So the real problem is Congress and Senate ""in both parties"" there are a bunch of smoke and mirrors narcissist that do not like each other.“”Say a lot but Say nothing Windbags””
Solution to the problem; vote these people out of office ""in both parties"", and then establish term limits two know more, put a stop to corrupt career politicians.
If the corrupt career politicians “”in both parties”” remain in office, it will be status quo, for the American people.
&#8195;
Larry

Hobbs, NM

#20 Sep 8, 2012
_Aristotle_ wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the percentages I posted are easy to find on various state agency reporting websites.
As for Eddy county residents be "uneducated" and "ignorant" you are free to your opinion. The economy of Eddy county is sustained through the oil, natural gas and potash industries. So if being a true working class American in one of these areas makes someone "uneducated" and "ignorant" in your book then please go get your handout from Obama,....just make sure to give these "uneducated" and "ignorant" people a thank you for paying for it.
Dude, you still don't post the sources of your information! Anyone can plainly see that Carlsbad is in bad shape!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fool and the Mermaid Sun Frankenfoolz 3
Carlsbad's backup water plan almost ready Sun Carlsbad Resident 5
News Shots fired during fast-food restaurant robbery (Jan '11) Sat Martinez 17
phill madron (Sep '13) Apr 22 weezer 25
There are two families Apr 20 Frankenfoolz 44
Stacy granger Apr 18 U kno who i am 41
Mr Doporto - Please Resign Apr 17 Myrna the Mermaid 49

Carlsbad Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance