Inmate bites off officer's finger in Carlsbad courthouse scuffle

Sep 11, 2012 Full story: Carlsbad Current-Argus 8

An Eddy County Detention Center inmate, who was on trial in the Fifth Judicial District Court Friday on a charge of criminal sexual contact of a minor, has found himself in even more serious trouble.

Full Story
walter

Hobbs, NM

#1 Sep 12, 2012
I wonder if our govt had done their job and secure our borders would this have happened? When we we realize we don't have the govt protection that they have sworn to provide?
walter

Hobbs, NM

#2 Sep 12, 2012
I saw the inmates photo in the paper and I thought he was kind of hot...at least he got me hot! Good looking Latino dude, and I don't mind saying I wouldn't mind him "biting" me!
uh huh

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Sep 12, 2012
i wonder if he put any salt and pepper, before he went a chumpin??
Anastasia

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Sep 12, 2012
walter wrote:
I saw the inmates photo in the paper and I thought he was kind of hot...at least he got me hot! Good looking Latino dude, and I don't mind saying I wouldn't mind him "biting" me!
He'll bite it off.....
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#6 Sep 13, 2012
Scumbag Mexican illegals they will do everything they can to keep it secret there over here illegally, come over here being a pedophile drug dealer a theaf and bite someone's finger off, then they can't wait to get back over into Mexico and put in jail there, that's where they will be treated as a Mexican hero by the other inmates, and then be released shortly a few weeks later back in United States doing the very same things.

American Mexican cannot see anything wrong with that, just by looking at this guy he is up to no good.
And I guarantee you a lot of Mexican-Americans knew what he was up to but did nothing Because he is Mexican related to them in some way.

next door neighbor

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Sep 13, 2012
Carlsbad Resident wrote:
Scumbag Mexican illegals they will do everything they can to keep it secret there over here illegally, come over here being a pedophile drug dealer a theaf and bite someone's finger off, then they can't wait to get back over into Mexico and put in jail there, that's where they will be treated as a Mexican hero by the other inmates, and then be released shortly a few weeks later back in United States doing the very same things.
American Mexican cannot see anything wrong with that, just by looking at this guy he is up to no good.
And I guarantee you a lot of Mexican-Americans knew what he was up to but did nothing Because he is Mexican related to them in some way.
i know this dude, he was my next door neighbor, he was dating this young nice white chick, that was on welfare, with 3 kids that look 1/2 mexican,drawing welfare checks, and EBT card, and the girl looks like she got pregnant, from him, you can see it on her, they were also driving a fairly new toyota tacoma truck, and she was paying for it also, some people have all the luck.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Sep 13, 2012
"he wrestled for my firearm as he was trying to escape. i was forced to shoot him."

yup. i would buy that story, just make it happen.
2nd amendment rights

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Richard Nixon wrote:
"he wrestled for my firearm as he was trying to escape. i was forced to shoot him."
yup. i would buy that story, just make it happen.
REVEREND JESSE JACKSON AND REVEREND AL SHARPTON, WOULD BE HERE IN A NEW YORK SECOND, AND SAY IT WAS A HATE CRIME, AND WOULD WANT THAT DEPUTY ARRESTED, DIDNT YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED WITH ZIMMERMAN, AND HE WAS ONLY PROTECTING HIMSELF, NOW THATS ONE JURY I WOULD LIKE TO BE ON AND FIND ZIMMERMAN [NOT GUILTY] and award him a big box of AMMO,, and turn him loose, back to the same place to get some more,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlsbad is a dirty nasty hole (Sep '13) 1 hr Colt 52
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 23 hr Richies Cool Man ... 8,578
Debate: Gay Marriage - Carlsbad, NM (Aug '10) Nov 22 Susan G 56
Black Man Cuts off Head of White Woman in Oklahoma Nov 22 Wow 13
brian runnels Nov 22 Wow 13
Gangs will never die. Only people. (Mar '09) Nov 22 Carlsbad Resident 51
New Lake Carlsbad and Cascades Sign!!!! Nov 21 Nancy 3
Carlsbad Dating
Find my Match

Carlsbad People Search