Wal-Mart Carlsbad
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Nov 21, 2012
Jessie wrote:
I also had a problem with that little blonde girl. I was done shopping and she grabbed my shoulder saying they have suspion I took some items from the store and put it in my purse. They took me to their little office and searched my bag. Guess what ? Nothing, are they allowed to do this ? I didnt even get a sorry or a mistake they just looked at me like if i had something to hide.
im pretty sure thats illegal. how long ago did this happen?
Seriously

Union City, GA

#23 Nov 21, 2012
Walmart is a horrible corporation paying their employees minimum wage. With all the money they make they could at least pay their people right. Who can live off if 7.50 an hour? No one. Then Walmart only gives them part time hours so they don't have to provide any benefits. In turn the taxpayers end up supporting the workers because they can't make ends meet. Walmart owes its employees more. Quit being cheap!!
Jessie

United States

#24 Nov 21, 2012
It happend on the 8th of this month.
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#25 Nov 21, 2012
Jessie wrote:
you should talk to a lawyer....but not one in carlsbad.
loss prevention

Canjilon, NM

#26 Nov 21, 2012
Jessie wrote:
you can certainly do something about it. It takes more than suspicion to search you. Someone has to actually see you shoplifting. Teach them a lesson and do something about it.
Always

Carlsbad, NM

#27 Nov 21, 2012
Walk around in the nude, if you're hot that is. Carry a ziplock bag for a purse. Nothing to hide!
Richard Nixon

Phoenix, AZ

#29 Nov 22, 2012
Jakeco wrote:
I have often wondered what would happen if I was confronted outside the store for so called " shoplifting" and ordered back inside.
Fight would be on, no doubt.
it would be better to let them detain and search you. illegal imprisonment and invasion of privacy could be huge payoffs in a settlement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 26 min Richies Cool Man ... 12,068
None is local Hero in Carlsbad NM Topix with 14... 1 hr Frankenfool 15
Hey anyone here likes to give a hand job or ora... 12 hr Smelly_Kat 24
News Nuclear waste storage concerns expressed 14 hr Oasis 16
Dr. Frankenfool, Proctologist 15 hr Smelly_Kat 25
Frankenfool blast o rama 16 hr Smelly_Kat 23
I should have been qb in 1973 16 hr Smelly_Kat 14

Carlsbad Jobs

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages