|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because I have seen chilo n Maria's daughter Analia wit a boyfriend at the movies
Maybe chilo was the strict parent because since he's not in the picture. Analia gets to drive around now n she even colored her hair n got extensions n has a boyfriend and gets to stay out late and gets to go out of town with friends while maria stays home witn the other two kids so whoever you are you really don't know chilo that good it's obvious that no parent is going to be telling their kids what drug business they are into
So I think we should leave chilo and Marias kids out of all the bs I think hey have enough with knowing their dad won't be in their life's for 10 years
Bahahahahahaha

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Word wrote:
I am a sinner and I have sinned and I will sin again!!!!!!!!
So now that we got that out of the way.. It looks like all these ppl are defending the drug dealers the ones that are giving the drugs to our youth . I know chilo made a mistake by being caught but if he had not got caught he would've still been on the streets selling drugs. But I also went and got the right info before I post
And yes it is true he was sentenced to 121 months in federal prison and 8 years supervised probation after he serves the 10 years and since it is federal he will have to serve that much time .. And the charge was conspiracy to process with intend to distribute and it was in febuary 2012 but he was not sentenced til January 2013
So all of you'll out here should get all the facts before you talk
Amen!!
Left cbad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

ellvis wrote:
<quoted text>agree....but the job isnt finished.....the rewards of years of dealing are still there.....the feds need to step in and do audits of their taxes etc and seize anything that they cant prove the worked for....meaning it was illgotten by drug money....i mean on all dealers.....especially eddy villa.....because the only deterrent is not jail time..thats just a time out....but to take everything away....if you deal and get caught you will get it all taken away that is the only way it doesnt seem tempting....because really ....when you see what these guys get....scott branson and the like then you wonder if you can get away with it...and just like anyplace else......when one dealer goes down another takes his place....i just hope lionel olivas stays out of hit...he is a decent guy with great family and kids.....his wife the most precious lady tha could be...
I so agree with you. But. Most of these guys have the properties in some one else's name and the FEDS. Don't bother and look into it ...., there should be more ppl willing to do something about all the drugs in Carlsbad and as for someone taking over chilos place I'm sure there is someone all ready there. I don't know Lionel personally but I did see him with chilo and he did everything chilo asked he was there to ask how high when chilo spoke.
Tata

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Left cbad wrote:
<quoted text>
I so agree with you. But. Most of these guys have the properties in some one else's name and the FEDS. Don't bother and look into it ...., there should be more ppl willing to do something about all the drugs in Carlsbad and as for someone taking over chilos place I'm sure there is someone all ready there. I don't know Lionel personally but I did see him with chilo and he did everything chilo asked he was there to ask how high when chilo spoke.
As for Lionel olivas I know he is the one in charge of cortez trucking he is now. Maria's right hand man. She relies on him for everything and he most awkward thing is Rosie olivas Lionel's wife hates Maria with the passion but the money coming from Maria and chilo is so good that she just keeps her mouth shut

And as for chilos property he's smarter than the FEDS. Nothing was taken away from him and his company is still running so they to chilo off the streets but Maria and kids are still enjoying the money
Sal

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Maria stayed wit chilo for the money
That's right :). Because he was always going out with all different whores and even got his first wife's (lupe bojorquez) sister pregnant like 3 years ago and Maria just sat there and acted like nothing was going on. How else could she afford all the stuff she has she only works cutting hair 4days a week and u no that doesn't pay that good . But all in all its all good she will have to find someone to replace chilo forte next ten years so she can keep on living the drug dealers lifestyle
truth

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

COMMON SENSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not laughing at anyone?? Ur name is HAHA.
What my Belief is, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. Or, if you cant speak like a mature adult, then don't speak. End of story!
Plus, I'm smart enough to see that as u write you are laughing. So don't talk all kinds of smack then try and act innocent. I believe that is hypocritical.
You participate in these sessions like everyone on here, so keep your holier than thou attitude to yourself. You are no different than one person on here.
carter

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Please everyone i'm Chilo & Maria closest relative and it's BS that their daughter Analia didn't know what was going on. She use tell everyone that she had more money than everyone because her dad took over when domingo And Jose Olivas got caught ten years ago and Chilo took over for them now he got caught by El Paso not the Task Force here in Carlsbad like Daniel Vasquez because they are a joke and being paid off by Chilo. Now that he is in jail is Domingo or Jose gonna take care of his wife? I'm sure she's already being taken care of. Lionel Olivas, Chilo's brother is Maria's right hand man and they are right Rosie Olivas who works at the hospital hates Maria but keeps her mouth shut because she loves the money. The only kids he has besides Maria's is his son that yes he drugged Leticia Bernard and they did a train on her but later they did a DNA test and he is the father and then there is the other kid that he just had about a year ago with his firs wife sister Annbel Bojorquez Gonzalez. Even Annabel told Maria that the little girl is Chilo's but Maria acts stupid. Maria is a pieace of S#*$ too because she knows where the money comes from and that Chilo messed around on her with coke whores and even gave her a couple of STD's but yet she flaunts around town with her nose in the air and yes has Cheryl's School of Dance wrapped around her finger. For Chilo's Parents that knew what he was doing and Chilo always gave them money and rebuilt their house, they are hypocrits as well. His parents would only babysit his kids and not any of the other grandkids because they were always kissing his butt! And to "Common Sense" we are all sinners but who are you to Judge when you are participating as well so interested in Gossip instead of God's word! Maybe you defend drug Dealers because they donate to your Church or some organization your kid is in....pathetic! Yes i feel sorry for the two younger kids of Chilo because they don't know what's going on but I'm sure they will understand as they get older as to why they get to go visit daddy in La Tuna in El Paso on Sundays.
not you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

carter wrote:
Please everyone i'm Chilo & Maria closest relative and it's BS that their daughter Analia didn't know what was going on. She use tell everyone that she had more money than everyone because her dad took over when domingo And Jose Olivas got caught ten years ago and Chilo took over for them now he got caught by El Paso not the Task Force here in Carlsbad like Daniel Vasquez because they are a joke and being paid off by Chilo. Now that he is in jail is Domingo or Jose gonna take care of his wife? I'm sure she's already being taken care of. Lionel Olivas, Chilo's brother is Maria's right hand man and they are right Rosie Olivas who works at the hospital hates Maria but keeps her mouth shut because she loves the money. The only kids he has besides Maria's is his son that yes he drugged Leticia Bernard and they did a train on her but later they did a DNA test and he is the father and then there is the other kid that he just had about a year ago with his firs wife sister Annbel Bojorquez Gonzalez. Even Annabel told Maria that the little girl is Chilo's but Maria acts stupid. Maria is a pieace of S#*$ too because she knows where the money comes from and that Chilo messed around on her with coke whores and even gave her a couple of STD's but yet she flaunts around town with her nose in the air and yes has Cheryl's School of Dance wrapped around her finger. For Chilo's Parents that knew what he was doing and Chilo always gave them money and rebuilt their house, they are hypocrits as well. His parents would only babysit his kids and not any of the other grandkids because they were always kissing his butt! And to "Common Sense" we are all sinners but who are you to Judge when you are participating as well so interested in Gossip instead of God's word! Maybe you defend drug Dealers because they donate to your Church or some organization your kid is in....pathetic! Yes i feel sorry for the two younger kids of Chilo because they don't know what's going on but I'm sure they will understand as they get older as to why they get to go visit daddy in La Tuna in El Paso on Sundays.
B**** no one took over the olivas biz ill shut you up with the FACTS just like i did "joe"
Joe

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

not you wrote:
<quoted text> B**** no one took over the olivas biz ill shut you up with the FACTS just like i did "joe"
Excuse me what facts did you state !!!!!!!!!!
Mira

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

carter wrote:
This is so true Maria and chilos parents are both hypocrites chilo gave all of them lots licha and angel parra
And cirilo and nena cortez wouldn't be where they are now if it wasn't for chilos money and now they are all saying OH POOR MARIA. How is she going to do it and that he family's never knew what chilo was doing
That bull .....
As for Analia. She knew what her dad was doing because boh times the FEDS stopped and arrested chilo. Analia was with him
As for Jose and Domingo taking care of Maria I'm sure they will pay back the favor......since chilo kept rosemary and Tommie company when Jose and Domingo were locked up that is if Lionel don't get there to keep Maria company first since he has became Maria's right hand man now... I'm sure Rosie is not a happy person with Lionel spending so much time with Maria Analia Angelique and Alejandro now ..
not you

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me what facts did you state !!!!!!!!!!
You ran your mouth saying domingo and Jose where saling again how do you know do you buy from them?
They work there ass off to have why they do now its ppl like you starting rumors opening you mouth and if you keep it up don't worry ik who you are already it won't be running for much longer
Joe

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

not you wrote:
<quoted text>
You ran your mouth saying domingo and Jose where saling again how do you know do you buy from them?
They work there ass off to have why they do now its ppl like you starting rumors opening you mouth and if you keep it up don't worry ik who you are already it won't be running for much longer
Wooow. That says lot
use 2

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

not you wrote:
<quoted text>You ran your mouth saying domingo and Jose where saling again how do you know do you buy from them?
Stop hiding behind your name
Joe

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

use 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop hiding behind your name
Once a drug dealer always a drug dealer.!!!!!!!!
Super quote

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Loving wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all chilos daughter Analleigh didn't now what her dad was doing because I know for a fact chilo n Maria
Keep their kids in the dark about the drug business and I'm sure your son didn't go out with chilos daughter
Because chilo would never let her have a boyfriend
All this is bullshit because Analia was with chilo when the FEDS stopped chilo both times and whenu got arrested both times.... Maybe Angelique (she's 5) and Alejandro (hes4) don't know why their dad is not at home
But Analia she knows why Maria can buy her all that expensive clothes and shoes and pay all her dance classes and private extra classes at Cheryl's school of dance. IT'S ALL DRUG MONEY
For shure with Maria working as a beautician and only working 2-3days a week she can not afford everything hey have .
Super quote

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

not you wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny how this started being about Eddie villa and it has chilo cortez ( well it is said that CHILO was THE RAT that ratted eddie out ). And it even has Jose and Domingo olivas into it now
S Truth

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

this whole thread is just disgusting nothing but a bunch of gossipers.......JUST PLAIN UGLY BEHAVIOR!

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

S Truth wrote:
this whole thread is just disgusting nothing but a bunch of gossipers.......JUST PLAIN UGLY BEHAVIOR!
true....but lots of peeps have gotten fed up with the drugs ruining peoples lives...many we know...and then when it gets brought on us like these druggies that ride bicycles around town and break into our cars and costing us the few hundred for windows that our insurance doesnt cover then most on here get a little ugly...if you had something to be taken by these druggies then you might get uggylier yourself....so dont worry about it and these people will keep on venting...and then get our butts to work....
chicano power

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Chilo is my cousin foo. He ride with sureno dog. He has a jeep that thing can climb. Anyway if Chilo wants to sell drugs than chilo sells drug. Just deal with it eh. Vatos locos por vida foo
chicano power

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

i hate white people to. brown pride taking over the 575

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Carlsbad Forum right now

Search the Carlsbad Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 9 hr Richies Cool Man Diary 8,443
217 undocumented immigrants now held at FLETC i... 12 hr Forum 117
Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador 12 hr Forum 5
Coach allegedly molested teen 19 hr As well 48
exam Thu Yep 2
Carlsbad named 7th best city in New Mexico Thu Brother 17
mosaic Wed _Aristotle_ 3
•••
•••