Hobbs

Carlsbad, NM

#125 Jan 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny because I have seen chilo n Maria's daughter Analia wit a boyfriend at the movies
Maybe chilo was the strict parent because since he's not in the picture. Analia gets to drive around now n she even colored her hair n got extensions n has a boyfriend and gets to stay out late and gets to go out of town with friends while maria stays home witn the other two kids so whoever you are you really don't know chilo that good it's obvious that no parent is going to be telling their kids what drug business they are into
Really stupid ppl why bring he kids into chilo n Maria's drug business .,,
Haha

Carlsbad, NM

#126 Jan 29, 2013
Crime wrote:
<quoted text>
It's weird that all these ppl know so much yet the current argus does not know what is going onion town
There has been several drug bust in carlsbad n the current argus does not cover it .
I'm not perfect but believe me chilos wife MAria. Parra cortez always thought she was all high and mighty and always looks down at the ppl that have less so Now everyone knows where all her money came from because there was all ways rumors but now that its official that chilo was sentenced to 120 months in federal prison
Just saying I'm o one to judge like u said
Yea I agree she acted like her shit didn't stink and now she stinks of nothing but dirty money and there company was just a cover up!! Now the ppl really know who they really are and let's see if she's still goin to be walking around with her nose held up high looking down at other ppl. Shame on her and there family!
Once a friend

Carlsbad, NM

#127 Jan 29, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I agree she acted like her shit didn't stink and now she stinks of nothing but dirty money and there company was just a cover up!! Now the ppl really know who they really are and let's see if she's still goin to be walking around with her nose held up high looking down at other ppl. Shame on her and there family!
Ya. So true Maria came from a family that had noting to having everything she wanted with chilo and his dirty money ...... He always went out on her with all these nasty cocaine addict hoes n she would just keep quite because she liked the money . See how she does it now that all hat dirty money is not there . Hopefully she has enough money saved for the next ten years O she's gonna have to find her another drug dealer to support her and her kids
dude

Carlsbad, NM

#128 Jan 29, 2013
Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if u read he court papers it states that he was sentenced for less that hat he was originally charged with because he coraparated with the courts so Ya I think 10years is less than what he was first facing
Ohh..
dude

Carlsbad, NM

#129 Jan 29, 2013
Crime wrote:
<quoted text>
It's weird that all these ppl know so much yet the current argus does not know what is going onion town
There has been several drug bust in carlsbad n the current argus does not cover it .
I'm not perfect but believe me chilos wife MAria. Parra cortez always thought she was all high and mighty and always looks down at the ppl that have less so Now everyone knows where all her money came from because there was all ways rumors but now that its official that chilo was sentenced to 120 months in federal prison
Just saying I'm o one to judge like u said
I was just being dumb. I kno current argus doesnt know it all silly. But They do own their own trucking company! That IS still running. And maria does work somewhere else as well. And I'm pretty sure everyone knew where some of their money came from. But either way. They helped everyone that needed it financially and so on. And everyone's personality is different. Some like to flaunt the money and some don't... God made everyone different.
lol

Carlsbad, NM

#130 Jan 29, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
there company may have been an cover up but its still running. And I think everyone already knew who they really are. What does there family have to do with a choice HE made? And she may have acted like her shit didn't stink but money changes ppl. Money comes and goes...=)
baller

Carlsbad, NM

#131 Jan 29, 2013
Once a friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya. So true Maria came from a family that had noting to having everything she wanted with chilo and his dirty money ...... He always went out on her with all these nasty cocaine addict hoes n she would just keep quite because she liked the money . See how she does it now that all hat dirty money is not there . Hopefully she has enough money saved for the next ten years O she's gonna have to find her another drug dealer to support her and her kids
dirty or not everyone loves money. And it was messed up what he would do but if that's what she wanted why are we complaining right? And I'm sure she will live. There have been plenty of other women who have survived while their husbands were in jail. And no she don't need another drug dealer to provide for her family. If u were once a friend you would know that. I'm sure u didn't tell her anything to her face. Now did you?
baller

Carlsbad, NM

#132 Jan 29, 2013
Woe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Villa should have considered the consquence of his actions on HIS children before he started dealing. WHAT ABOUT OUR CHILDREN??? Eddy didnt care about our children...
Today I met a man from El Paso who just lost his 10 yr old son because a drug cartel opened fire on a party they were attending. They were just innocent guests. His son was an honor student who loved the Lord.
These cartels that have no fear, and instill fear in communities so residents and media will not reoprt their dealings ARE HERE IN CARLSBAD!!!! The connection that Eddy Villa bought his dope from was from el paso. Villa did admit to paying $24,000 to Garcia and his nephew for the cocaine. His records were sealed because he is cooperating with the Feds and they have family in Mexico (cartel ties hello!!). We are not making cruel comments, this is the truth. What about our children, our community? What about the Karma they are bringing to Carlsbad? If we dont stand up and accept the truth, tell the truth and fight the truth, Carlsbad will end up like Juarez and its residents.
As for the other names mentioned in this forum, They hide behind their businesses and careers, but they are puting the poison on the street. They may not be running and pushing it on the streets but they are financing it. Carlsbad residents need to know who they are. Our town is suffering we cant get any new businesses to open up because the employee pool is "dirty" with addicts. Open your eyes and open your mouths Carlsbad.
good post woe!!!
Once a friend

United States

#133 Jan 30, 2013
baller wrote:
<quoted text> dirty or not everyone loves money. And it was messed up what he would do but if that's what she wanted why are we complaining right? And I'm sure she will live. There have been plenty of other women who have survived while their husbands were in jail. And no she don't need another drug dealer to provide for her family. If u were once a friend you would know that. I'm sure u didn't tell her anything to her face. Now did you?
If u read my name. Once a friend. So ya that's why we are not friends cuz she does know how I feel about her
I know chilo since high school and I can also tell u
He drugged a girl n got her pregnant and has a son by her
He also use to get his first wife LUpe. Bojorquez
Drugged so he could go out and get with all his hoes and then come home and beat her up
I guess all those beatings got her to be strong and to be able to be a security up at the high school
Also he use to go out on Maria and beat Maria
And Maria would go to her friends and say she fell
Or box fell on her she had so many excuses
So for ur information yes she does no how I feel
Haha

United States

#134 Jan 30, 2013
I guess the "Finally " topic struck somebody's nerve cuz it's been removed! That's too funny! Maybe Yates employees seen it and got scared!:)
baller

Carlsbad, NM

#135 Jan 30, 2013
Dang so he probably has kids everywhere? N Well that's good to know. Idk how women can stay with losers who beat them or go out on them.
COMMON SENSE

United States

#136 Jan 30, 2013
Haha wrote:
I guess the "Finally " topic struck somebody's nerve cuz it's been removed! That's too funny! Maybe Yates employees seen it and got scared!:)
Your name Haha says it all.
People that laugh when others fall, fail, or sin... Are just as bad as the original sinners.
God tells us to pray for them not laugh at them.
Pay more attention in church and less on this website and Facebook. I'll pray for u!
Joe

Carlsbad, NM

#137 Jan 30, 2013
We are gona have to name this chilo Cortez drug bust instead of Eddie villa drug bust since the Finally forum was deleted it was probly Yates or Cheryl's school of dance that reported it because it had to be someone wit money to get it taken off
Joe

Carlsbad, NM

#138 Jan 30, 2013
baller wrote:
Dang so he probably has kids everywhere? N Well that's good to know. Idk how women can stay with losers who beat them or go out on them.
Well Maria stayed wit chilo for the money
Haha

United States

#139 Jan 30, 2013
COMMON SENSE wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name Haha says it all.
People that laugh when others fall, fail, or sin... Are just as bad as the original sinners.
God tells us to pray for them not laugh at them.
Pay more attention in church and less on this website and Facebook. I'll pray for u!
Oh god bless you! So I'm supposed to pray for a drug dealer that supplies our youth with drugs?? Plz common sense use your name literally!! What an idiot!!
COMMON SENSE

United States

#140 Jan 30, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god bless you! So I'm supposed to pray for a drug dealer that supplies our youth with drugs?? Plz common sense use your name literally!! What an idiot!!
That's what God teaches us, to pray not laugh.
If u don't want to pray for them, you can at least mind ur business and not laugh at them or talk crap about them. God knows YOU ain't perfect so you shouldn't judge anyone!
Steve

Carlsbad, NM

#141 Jan 30, 2013
COMMON SENSE wrote:
<quoted text>
If u don't want to pray for them, you can at least mind ur business and not laugh at them or talk crap about them. God knows YOU ain't perfect so you shouldn't judge anyone!
KILL EM ALL !
Haha

Carlsbad, NM

#142 Jan 30, 2013
COMMON SENSE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not laughing at anybody! And look who's talking about minding there business? You sure the heck aren't!! If you were minding your business you wouldn't be in here! Like I said I was perfect?? Uh no I didn't! There's not one soul out there that's perfect so come on Common sense use your name a lil more! Geez why do ppl gotta be so ignorant!!
COMMON SENSE

United States

#143 Jan 31, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not laughing at anybody! And look who's talking about minding there business? You sure the heck aren't!! If you were minding your business you wouldn't be in here! Like I said I was perfect?? Uh no I didn't! There's not one soul out there that's perfect so come on Common sense use your name a lil more! Geez why do ppl gotta be so ignorant!!
Your not laughing at anyone?? Ur name is HAHA.
What my Belief is, if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. Or, if you cant speak like a mature adult, then don't speak. End of story!
Plus, I'm smart enough to see that as u write you are laughing. So don't talk all kinds of smack then try and act innocent. I believe that is hypocritical.
Word

Carlsbad, NM

#144 Jan 31, 2013
I am a sinner and I have sinned and I will sin again!!!!!!!!
So now that we got that out of the way.. It looks like all these ppl are defending the drug dealers the ones that are giving the drugs to our youth . I know chilo made a mistake by being caught but if he had not got caught he would've still been on the streets selling drugs. But I also went and got the right info before I post
And yes it is true he was sentenced to 121 months in federal prison and 8 years supervised probation after he serves the 10 years and since it is federal he will have to serve that much time .. And the charge was conspiracy to process with intend to distribute and it was in febuary 2012 but he was not sentenced til January 2013
So all of you'll out here should get all the facts before you talk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 1 hr seahawkswarm 8,616
real mysteries and ghost hauntings in Carlsbad nm (Apr '12) 5 hr Lorina 6
Black Man Cuts off Head of White Woman in Oklahoma 23 hr missgoody 18
violated by cyfd (Jun '13) Sat Charlee 19
Obama Tax Penalty average $300 says Turbo Tax Sat lumpkino 7
bandidos mc (Feb '13) Sat the fat Canadian 136
Money from oil and natural gas where is it going Sat Scumburger 6
Carlsbad Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web