drug bust eddy villa
loss prevention

Hobbs, NM

#104 Nov 28, 2012
ECISBS wrote:
the whole thing is trash. Hes trash the judicial system is trash for letting him get away scott free.
he doesn't go yo court till Feb. So there's no skot free chit.
sanchothegoatman

Artesia, NM

#105 Nov 29, 2012
Was Edd Villa in the national guard there in Carlsbad???
curious

Hobbs, NM

#106 Nov 29, 2012
Ya he was
sanchothegoatman wrote:
Was Edd Villa in the national guard there in Carlsbad???
sanchothegoatman

Artesia, NM

#107 Nov 30, 2012
I was in the Guard with this guy. There was always alot of talk about him and drugs. I guess it was true.

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#108 Nov 30, 2012
sanchothegoatman wrote:
I was in the Guard with this guy. There was always alot of talk about him and drugs. I guess it was true.
see...thats what gets me about dealers....this is a small town and everybody knows you or knows someone that knows you...so how can you go around dealing and not expect people to be seeing what you are doing and who you are...who your kids are....i worked in the mines with a guy that would get off work on evenings and run down to the bars to sell coke....i asked him if he was not afraid of getting caught....he is still running around....hummm...i guess they get who they want to..
wondering

Hobbs, NM

#109 Nov 30, 2012
What about Nick the one who works at ford town selling cars? Have you seen his home? Ive heard many stories about him and you cant afford a home like that with all the toys he has unless you do something on the side or own the dang car dealership which he doesnt! He lives on the same street as Eddys by Sauls house who was popped also and just like Eddy you never heard anything else about his case either! I guess all the drug dealers pick that part of town to live in so they dont cause so much attention! Nick has been selling for years also he has many cop friends too. Everyone knows he does it the just turn a blind eye!

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#110 Dec 1, 2012
wondering wrote:
What about Nick the one who works at ford town selling cars? Have you seen his home? Ive heard many stories about him and you cant afford a home like that with all the toys he has unless you do something on the side or own the dang car dealership which he doesnt! He lives on the same street as Eddys by Sauls house who was popped also and just like Eddy you never heard anything else about his case either! I guess all the drug dealers pick that part of town to live in so they dont cause so much attention! Nick has been selling for years also he has many cop friends too. Everyone knows he does it the just turn a blind eye!
i just spoke a few nites ago with a car dealer up there at the ford house and he said he didnt work there anymore
hobbs

Hobbs, NM

#111 Dec 16, 2012
tutors is working at mosaik potash as duckhazzer for west ser. big scandal
Cbad

United States

#112 Dec 17, 2012
hobbs wrote:
tutors is working at mosaik potash as duckhazzer for west ser. big scandal
Wow
OH Nelly

Hobbs, NM

#113 Dec 17, 2012
[Yup and Gerold Campos lives in that vicinity too and has all kinds of things too, he just got outta prison a few years ago now he has his own welding business?? When are the police gonna bust these loosers!!
left carlsbad

United States

#114 Dec 24, 2012
The reason these losers don't get caught is proobably because they either pay off some of these loser cops carlsbad has or when they do get caught they snitch..there has been so many ppl I know that have been usted and before u know it they are on the streets again..doing the same thing..its a neverending cycle..especially in carlsbad
Also left cbad

Carlsbad, NM

#115 Jan 7, 2013
Well funny Clio Cortez ratted Eddie villa out n now he's sitting. Jail
If he don't rat anyone else out maybe Eddie n chilo will be sharing a cell
The only difference is Eddie didn't rat any one out
Worried about our kids

Carlsbad, NM

#116 Jan 17, 2013
Also left cbad wrote:
Well funny Clio Cortez ratted Eddie villa out n now he's sitting. Jail
If he don't rat anyone else out maybe Eddie n chilo will be sharing a cell
The only difference is Eddie didn't rat any one out
Well word on the street is chilo Cortez got sentenced 120 months in prison
So I'm sure all the guys he ratted out are happy
Gossip

Carlsbad, NM

#117 Jan 17, 2013
see...thats what gets me about dealers....this is a small town and everybody knows you or knows someone that knows you...so how can you go around dealing and not expect people to be seeing what you are doing and who you are...who your kids are....i worked in the mines with a guy that would get off work on evenings and run down to the bars to sell coke....i asked him if he was not afraid of getting caught....he is still running around....hummm...i guess they get who they want to..
Ha yea but the feds r finally getting smart
They're coming in n doing the job the task force could never do........Look at cirilo Cortez he's gonna serve 10 years in prison. Because the Feds got him not the task force because the force is full of RATS that can be bought wit a little money or drugs
Concerned

Carlsbad, NM

#118 Jan 20, 2013
All this is sad to their kids
My son went out wit chilo
Daughter n knows eddies son
Do these dads think bout their kids
Just saying
dude

Carlsbad, NM

#119 Jan 25, 2013
People love drama and spreading rumors around here. Some of y'all would be great employees at current argus! ;) If you don't know the facts don't say anything at all. And no I was not a customer of anyone being mentioned here or anyone else for that matter.I am a drug free individual but think about it... If your kids don't get drugs from the ppl they busted, they will find a way to get it. Its up to that individual to say no I don't do drugs or they can WANT to do them. Drug dealers don't force it down their throats , nose, or whatever else they use. Ppl go looking for the drugs. Cmon now! You see people with nice things and automatically assume that they do "illegal" side jobs. OK these ppl got caught so get over it. How is it affecting you? Y'all have NO respect for the kids who have no idea what's going on with their dad/ grandpa or whoever. How many other ppl do ur kids know where they can get stuff from?? Im sure theres a lot. there's ppl raping, murdering, kidnapping, etc... And y'all are to busy talking about a drug bust. Instead of worrying about your OWN family! I know drugs are bad but dang stop talking about the ppl prolly 1/2 of you don't even know or ever met. Y'all act like if you have never made bad decisions in your life. Why can't we all be friends, be nice to one another and stop gossiping? If you want to know the TRUE facts ask the original source. And if you don't know them, then its NONE of your concern.:) you are no one to judge.
dude

Carlsbad, NM

#120 Jan 25, 2013
Worried about our kids wrote:
<quoted text>
Well word on the street is chilo Cortez got sentenced 120 months in prison
So I'm sure all the guys he ratted out are happy
How do you know he ratted? If he did, wouldn't he have less of a sentence?
Smart

Carlsbad, NM

#121 Jan 27, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he ratted? If he did, wouldn't he have less of a sentence?
Well if u read he court papers it states that he was sentenced for less that hat he was originally charged with because he coraparated with the courts so Ya I think 10years is less than what he was first facing
Loving

Carlsbad, NM

#122 Jan 27, 2013
Concerned wrote:
All this is sad to their kids
My son went out wit chilo
Daughter n knows eddies son
Do these dads think bout their kids
Just saying
First of all chilos daughter Analleigh didn't now what her dad was doing because I know for a fact chilo n Maria
Keep their kids in the dark about the drug business and I'm sure your son didn't go out with chilos daughter
Because chilo would never let her have a boyfriend
Crime

Carlsbad, NM

#123 Jan 28, 2013
dude wrote:
People love drama and spreading rumors around here. Some of y'all would be great employees at current argus! ;) If you don't know the facts don't say anything at all. And no I was not a customer of anyone being mentioned here or anyone else for that matter.I am a drug free individual but think about it... If your kids don't get drugs from the ppl they busted, they will find a way to get it. Its up to that individual to say no I don't do drugs or they can WANT to do them. Drug dealers don't force it down their throats , nose, or whatever else they use. Ppl go looking for the drugs. Cmon now! You see people with nice things and automatically assume that they do "illegal" side jobs. OK these ppl got caught so get over it. How is it affecting you? Y'all have NO respect for the kids who have no idea what's going on with their dad/ grandpa or whoever. How many other ppl do ur kids know where they can get stuff from?? Im sure theres a lot. there's ppl raping, murdering, kidnapping, etc... And y'all are to busy talking about a drug bust. Instead of worrying about your OWN family! I know drugs are bad but dang stop talking about the ppl prolly 1/2 of you don't even know or ever met. Y'all act like if you have never made bad decisions in your life. Why can't we all be friends, be nice to one another and stop gossiping? If you want to know the TRUE facts ask the original source. And if you don't know them, then its NONE of your concern.:) you are no one to judge.
It's weird that all these ppl know so much yet the current argus does not know what is going onion town
There has been several drug bust in carlsbad n the current argus does not cover it .
I'm not perfect but believe me chilos wife MAria. Parra cortez always thought she was all high and mighty and always looks down at the ppl that have less so Now everyone knows where all her money came from because there was all ways rumors but now that its official that chilo was sentenced to 120 months in federal prison
Just saying I'm o one to judge like u said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone eat at Lucky Bull on Thursday, April 28t... 9 min feelingsick 1
News Railroad hopes to stop train bridge trespassing 3 hr SarahB 5
Cake maker/baker? (Dec '12) 3 hr Sharon Rose 6
Why Does aCity of Carlsbad Truck Go to WF Bank ... 3 hr Seriously 16
I know you miss me! 4 hr The Saint 3
Street Lights on NPH not working 16 hr walker 5
40 under 40 Thu Truth Hurts 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages