drug bust eddy villa
Concerned

Tucson, AZ

#41 May 18, 2012
Your words are out there in the marketplace, spreading hate, even as we speak.” How interesting it is that we, as human beings, so quick to believe the bad that others say about someone; so accepting of the “news” contained in print and television tabloids, and so ready to assume the worst regarding another’s actions, actually allow ourselves to believe that the evil “we” spread about someone won’t really matter. Incredible that we can’t seem to immediately and resolutely accept the fact that the gossip we speak can — and often does — significant damage to that person. Gossip is like a fired bullet. Once you hear the sound, you can’t take it back. And it isn’t just what we say about someone to others, but what we say to that person directly as well. We’ve all been told that “Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me.” We also know that is totally untrue. While a body will typically recover from a physical injury, the harm caused by direct insults can sometimes last a lifetime, and tear the self-esteem right out of a person. On the other hand, kind, encouraging words can build a person’s self-esteem, help him or her to grow and give them the impetus they need to do great, significant things with their lives. The choice regarding how we speak about or to someone is ours. It’s called “free will.”
Ontheinside

Hobbs, NM

#42 May 18, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Your words are out there in the marketplace, spreading hate, even as we speak.” How interesting it is that we, as human beings, so quick to believe the bad that others say about someone; so accepting of the “news” contained in print and television tabloids, and so ready to assume the worst regarding another’s actions, actually allow ourselves to believe that the evil “we” spread about someone won’t really matter. Incredible that we can’t seem to immediately and resolutely accept the fact that the gossip we speak can — and often does — significant damage to that person. Gossip is like a fired bullet. Once you hear the sound, you can’t take it back. And it isn’t just what we say about someone to others, but what we say to that person directly as well. We’ve all been told that “Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me.” We also know that is totally untrue. While a body will typically recover from a physical injury, the harm caused by direct insults can sometimes last a lifetime, and tear the self-esteem right out of a person. On the other hand, kind, encouraging words can build a person’s self-esteem, help him or her to grow and give them the impetus they need to do great, significant things with their lives. The choice regarding how we speak about or to someone is ours. It’s called “free will.”
You must be related to this person or one of his customers
jusme

Haslet, TX

#43 May 18, 2012
Ontheinside wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be related to this person or one of his customers
wow u all have nothing better to do than make accusations!!! Nick and robbie are both good guys and good to thier family and friends.
smokey

Carlsbad, NM

#44 May 18, 2012
jusme wrote:
<quoted text>
wow u all have nothing better to do than make accusations!!! Nick and robbie are both good guys and good to thier family and friends.
You must be one of there customer!
jusme

United States

#45 May 19, 2012
Nope not a customer, but i think its funny to see how you all are on here talking about these people, and you have no idea who they are or what they do. Robbie is a hard working guy who goes to work everyday and works around the clock. Ithink your saying that because you know what he has yeah he does own a business and is only in his 30's if thats what you are so f**kn jealous of, but you dont know what he went throught to start his busness. He was working 2 jobs more than any of u low lifes could probably handle.He has worked hard and still does, I dont see himm having much time for drug dealing!!!! But any ways you haters will always be around and robbie or nick dont have to explain themselves to you or nyone else!!
Haha

Haslet, TX

#46 May 20, 2012
F*** Robbie , nick and eddy! Piece of crap drug dealers!
hmmmm

Artesia, NM

#47 May 20, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
She was the one that got busted with Scott Branson and Bransons wife went after him with a gun!
Scott and Eddy are tite, that really does not make since. or does it. hmmm
walter

Carlsbad, NM

#48 May 20, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott and Eddy are tite, that really does not make since. or does it. hmmm
It does make sense to the general public,but C.P.D. are still learning how to write speeding tickets.
walter

Carlsbad, NM

#49 May 20, 2012
What about Edmondson and Scott being so tight?
walter

Carlsbad, NM

#50 May 20, 2012
jusme wrote:
Nope not a customer, but i think its funny to see how you all are on here talking about these people, and you have no idea who they are or what they do. Robbie is a hard working guy who goes to work everyday and works around the clock. Ithink your saying that because you know what he has yeah he does own a business and is only in his 30's if thats what you are so f**kn jealous of, but you dont know what he went throught to start his busness. He was working 2 jobs more than any of u low lifes could probably handle.He has worked hard and still does, I dont see himm having much time for drug dealing!!!! But any ways you haters will always be around and robbie or nick dont have to explain themselves to you or nyone else!!
Must be the coke,two jobs,round the clock,yup it must be coke.
howabout

Carlsbad, NM

#51 May 20, 2012
howabout jamie sanchez on first street....he doesnt work and has stuff that you cant possibly get on welfare....unless you are connected...???????
dog

United States

#52 May 21, 2012
howabout wrote:
howabout jamie sanchez on first street....he doesnt work and has stuff that you cant possibly get on welfare....unless you are connected...???????
for your information his wife probably makes twice what you make he is a stay st home father and believe me their are lots of them, as far as welfare I don't believe he's ever being on it, his wife is the head nurse on the second floor at the hospital, and he does work part time! Get your facts straight or don't say nothin at all!
Really

Midland, TX

#53 May 21, 2012
Wow, I never knew there were this many haters in Carlsbad. Hope none of ya'll live in a glass house!
jusme

Haslet, TX

#54 May 21, 2012
yeah its so funny how u all sit and critisize people when you have know idea whats going on in thier lives or when or where they work. Just because you people cant manage your money right or find a good job, doesnt mean everyone else is dealing drugs!!! So just get over it!!!!
Anonymous

Hobbs, NM

#55 May 21, 2012
Wow people in Carlsbad. The only person who was charged was Mr.Villa so why would everyone get off topic with allegations of other people. Eventually it will catch up to you

Since: Feb 09

Carlsbad, NM

#56 May 21, 2012
unless ive slept though it...i have not seen anywhere but here where eddy was charged....how can we believe it if its not out there but rumors....
dumba**

United States

#57 May 21, 2012
ellvis wrote:
unless ive slept though it...i have not seen anywhere but here where eddy was charged....how can we believe it if its not out there but rumors....
it is out there and has been dumba**. Don't you hear it, do you not comprehend what everybody is saying. He got popped that's it!!! Now everybody else accusing all these other cats of shit get your shit straight. Only Villa has been caught as the other guys you'll talking about. Its wrong!!!! So you'll c*n*s that don't know nothing get a clue.
Anonymous

Hobbs, NM

#58 May 22, 2012
[QUOTE who="dumba**"]<qu oted text>
it is out there and has been dumba**. Don't you hear it, do you not comprehend what everybody is saying. He got popped that's it!!! Now everybody else accusing all these other cats of shit get your shit straight. Only Villa has been caught as the other guys you'll talking about. Its wrong!!!! So you'll c*n*s that don't know nothing get a clue.[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I was saying thank you!!
American Idol

Carlsbad, NM

#59 May 22, 2012
Where there is smoke there is fire!
@ Elvis the reason why nothing has been published is because Eddys records are sealed because he is "cooperating" with the feds with "ongoing investigations." Just like Saul Montejano who also got busted with coke, and got a diminished sentence for "cooperating." Wouldn't be surprised if Montejano was the "reliable source" on Eddys case and many other recent cases. Looks like we got a Singing contest in Carlsbad. Sing YELLOW Canaries Sing!!! Cowards!!
Cavemen95

Lubbock, TX

#60 May 22, 2012
OMG wrote:
Who else did they bust! I heard they were lokking for Nick Armendariz! How can you be a car salesman and have that nice huge house??
I just heard they are looking for u too! Don't be jealous because you were not blessed with the ability on being successful. Maybe you should have a career change to support you're family!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strippers at home 11 hr Frankenfool 12
Free amoebas at the water park 12 hr Mayor yuk yuk 1
City police harassing people 16 hr Carlsbad Resident 10
Looking for Jason Walker (Sep '13) 21 hr Helping friends 3
Obama, Clinton arrested for impersonating humans Sat Frankenfool Unive... 5
Reverend Dave Wilson Rogers Sat Harley Davidson 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Jun 24 byebye 8,764
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carlsbad Mortgages