Comments
21 - 40 of 234 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2014
Shocker

Hobbs, NM

#21 May 14, 2012
I never thought Eddy would deal with that his son goes to school with mine he seemed like a good man.
never know

United States

#22 May 15, 2012
Hey even the best like a little nose candy, especially the well off. Gotta have something to spend all that cash on. Just goes to show you never know wat goes on behind closed doors
OMG

Hobbs, NM

#23 May 15, 2012
Who else did they bust! I heard they were lokking for Nick Armendariz! How can you be a car salesman and have that nice huge house??
Empower

Carlsbad, NM

#24 May 15, 2012
OMG wrote:
Who else did they bust! I heard they were lokking for Nick Armendariz! How can you be a car salesman and have that nice huge house??
Please excuse the rant and rave !!......
But ~ Enough's enough. I've just GOT to say. To those who 'choose' to do a complete character assassination of good honest people like Nick. He has worked hard for everything hes got. you need to Walk away. PLEASE.
NO ONE deserves to be ostracized, criticized and condemned.
If someone doesn't meet your criteria there's over 7 billion others out there who just might fit the bill. Please don't make it your life's aim to make someone else's life a misery.
If you're unhappy, chances are you're actually unhappy with yourSELF..... Take responsibility for yourSELF and your own life and stop playing the blame game.
OK. That's it - rant over !!:))))))
Trouble

Carlsbad, NM

#25 May 15, 2012
Oh come on, this is better than a soap opera. I like that people spill the goods on these scum bags but I gotta admit that going after Nick was a little out there.
Trouble

Carlsbad, NM

#26 May 15, 2012
Oh come on, this is better than a soap opera. I like that people rat out these scum bags on a public forum but have to admit that going after Nick was pretty far out there.
concerned

Carlsbad, NM

#27 May 15, 2012
most people in carlsbad mind theyre own business and when it comes to drug dealers they come from all walks of life.So when drug dealers sell naurcotics to the city all walks of life are hurt. There are alot of people that dont know the truth theyres lots of people that deny the truth ,but rest assured the drug task force will prevail.
goodguy

Carlsbad, NM

#28 May 16, 2012
every body that new mr villa know that he was a good man helped alot of people the right way he made a mistake and his going to pay for it so all
you haters that dont have a life let the man do his time
Bull

Hobbs, NM

#29 May 16, 2012
A mistake that lasted 30 years thats no mistake that's a lifestyle!
catches up to you

United States

#30 May 16, 2012
He may be a good guy however if he is guilty of the accusations, he is no better than any other drug dealer. I was taught as a child that your choices will always catch up with you. It may not be today or tomorrow, but you will eventually have to answer.
goodguy

Carlsbad, NM

#31 May 16, 2012
you r 100% right but if you new his been doing this for 30 years you must be one of his boys shame on you
Bull

Hobbs, NM

#32 May 16, 2012
No I put two and two together I live on the same street and have been a life long resident. People coming to his home all hours I work graveyards and would see people coming and going at four a.m. His wife never held a job and I knew he was unemployed for sometime. It's right in front of you sometimes people just don't see it but I did. I knew the task force would eventually catch up with him
goodguy

Carlsbad, NM

#33 May 16, 2012
nobody retires in this kind of buisness iventually you will get busted the only problem i have is people posting things that his kids might not know that happend before they were even born his boy played ball with my kid and his a good kid. lets help him buy not posting things out of this matter
Jina

Lovington, NM

#34 May 16, 2012
Those who live without sin cast the first stone.
Charles Dickens

Carlsbad, NM

#35 May 16, 2012
It was the best of times in carlsbad, it was the worst of times in carlsbad, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."
Sit back and relax medidate on the tale of two kilo busts... in Carlsbad NM
Charles Dickens

Carlsbad, NM

#36 May 16, 2012
March 2012 DEA office in Las cruces got a tip from a confidential reliable source (aka rat.. who could it be hmmm?)about illegal activities regarding Eddie Villa and a Tony Garcia. The Rat stated that Garcia would "transport" nose candy to Villa on HWY 62/180. So the feds got a warrant to track Garcias phone with GPS technlogy.on May 8 they saw him traveling to Carlsbad. Pecos valley Task force was notified.(Cuz if they would have been notified before Villa would have been tipped off by XXXX.) Pecos valley observed Garcia at Walmart and then on to the Great Western. Short time later Villa Showed up and was BUSTED!! 2 kilos! There was another kid involved who was also driving with Garcia hence the 2nd person. And so life goes on and another one bites the dust. There was another person busted on Feb.8 with lots of coke. Could it be realted to this bust? Current argus never printed not one letter about it. Why not? why so quite on Villa?
Horse lover

Hobbs, NM

#37 May 16, 2012
Charles dickensen was this info public record I'd like to read it if you found it online can you post the link? Just curious
Carlsbad Resident

Hobbs, NM

#38 May 16, 2012
The drug network in Carlsbad have eyes and ears everywhere, Police Department, Sheriff department, City Hall, ""city employees"", the moment they see something or hear something they get on the cell phone and then the drug network goes to work everyone knows within about 10 to 15 min.
fact or fiction

Carlsbad, NM

#39 May 16, 2012
once upon a time theyre was a tale,to tell the story was given to the current argus about a drug dealer who got busted,but the one who prints at night.Left it out of the newspaper.fact or fiction. for the right price you to can avoid the truth!
smokey

Lovington, NM

#40 May 17, 2012
They need to bust Robbie Franco, next..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlsbad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
March to FLETC in support of undocumented immig... 4 hr Cricket 23 202
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 12 hr Great Expectations 8,488
Lowes Home Center (Aug '11) 13 hr Dude 15
Coach allegedly molested teen 14 hr Old Manriver 67
Equipment worth $40k stolen from Carlsbad work ... 22 hr Yeah Right 3
Shooting on Florida St 22 hr Yeah Right 68
Carlsbad: Mistrial declared in Curtis Jones case (Feb '13) Wed Pfaffy 9
•••
•••

Carlsbad Jobs